Categories > Original > Drama > Lola

Every Passing Moment

by Sammy_Brutal07 0 reviews

Live your life, not life living off of you..

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 743 words

0Unrated
I expected her to be gone, gone like the others. A night of passion, and false love, only to be realized by the morning call of reality sour sunshine.

I opened my eyes, rolling over on my side. She was there, her back to me. Her long silken hair was draped over her shoulders and back, a glossy canopy. I touched her back with timid fingers, as if to make sure she was real.

She stirred slightly, mumbling something in her sleep.
I smiled and moved closer, pressing myself up against her.
When she felt me, she turned her head slightly and smiled, her eyes still closed.

"Morning," I said, smoothing her hair with my hand.

"Morning."

I pushed the hair away from the nape of her neck and planted a tender kiss.

"Mm..what time is it?" she asked as she rolled onto her side to face me.

"I dunno, do you have to be somewhere?" I asked, rubbing my eyes lazily.

"Just here."

I smiled as I reached out to touch my hand to her face, my fingers grazing her cheek.
She moved a little closer, kissing my fingers before moving in to kiss me on the lips.
She rolled on top of me, kissing me the entire time.

I became aroused again, feeling her ontop of me, her warmth pressed against mine.
She felt it too, smiling as she closed her eyes. She reached down, taking me into her hand, stroking me to my fullest.
I closed my eyes, soaking in the sensation as she gently glided the head back and forth against herself. She let out a soft moan, her other hand caressing her breasts.
She moved it down her belly, to touch herself, to get herself ready for me.
She gently slid her fingers in, she gasped in self satisfaction, her lips curled into a naughty pout.

I entered her, she cried out, arching her back as she always did.
She buried her face in my chest, her hands caressing my hair.
As things started to heat up, there was a knock on the door.

"For fucks sake.." I murmured.

"Mm..you weren't expecting anyone were you?"

I shook my head, still trying to concentrate at the task at hand.

"Hm, then don't worry about it, leave it. If it's important they'll call or come back later.."

I nodded, rationalizing it with the rythm of her thrusts.

"Mm..almost there.." she cooed.

The knock came again, louder this time.

"Shit!" I cursed angrily.

"Mm..no..not now..! Almost there..!" Gwen pouted, her eyes still closed.

Another knock, this time sounding urgent.

"Hold on!" I shouted, opening my eyes in anger.

"Wait! Wait!" Gwen pleaded, still clinging to me.

"Hold on, I'll be right back!" I said to her, giving her a quick kiss.

"Oh..." She said sadly, rolling away as I climbed out of bed.

I threw one some pants and made my way to the front door.
Whoever it was, it had better be good!

When I looked into the peephole, i saw Echo standing there.

"Oh fuck.." I said under my breath as I opened the door.

Echo stood there, her arms crossed impatiently.

"What do you want Echo?" I asked just as impatiently.

Her hands went to her hips, "Look, I'm not here to fight, or to argue. I'm here on Ethan's accord. He wants to talk to you about something."

I sighed in annoyance, "For shit's sake, I'm done with this bullshit! I'm done with this unneeded drama! Hunter is dead, get over it already!"

I went to slam the door in her face, but she stopped me with her hand.

"Look! I know things are shitty with all of us now, and I know there isnt' much that we can do to fix shit okay? I'm here because..."

I stared hard at her, "Because...?"

She took off her glasses to look me in the eye, "Because I think Ethan is thinking about suicide again alright?! Now could you please...please...come?!" her last couple words sounding tight and emotional.

I looked away, rubbing my eyes with a free hand, "Alright, look. I'll go where you need me to go, just let me get dressed okay?"

She nodded, "Mmhm, yeah sure, whatever."

"Okay, Go home, and I'll call you when I'm leaving."

She nodded again, "Sure."

I closed the door and trudged back to the bedroom to curse that cock blocking bitch in silence..
Sign up to rate and review this story