Categories > Original > Drama > Lola

That Empowering Sound

by Sammy_Brutal07 0 reviews

Tyler and Echo..

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 905 words

0Unrated
I bought a gun from a local pawn shop. A standard M19911A1 .45 calibre semi-auto 8 round pistol. My Grandfather had one like it that he had brought back from the second World War.
My Grand mother hated guns, so she had him sell it. Before that, he taught me how to fire, reload, clean, and do function checks on it. Needless, I was well versed in the use of firearms.

I loved the sound of loading a gun, the sound of the bullets being chambered, something empowering about that sound. Did I really intend of stalking Lola Chloe and killing her in cold blood? Damn right.

I raided Ethan's house one last time to help Echo clear out some things. I snuck into his office and found his old files of fellow writers and friends. I looked quickly, not wanting to take too much time, since Echo thought I was using the bathroom. Success, I found a well faded, ring stained slip of paper with Lola Chloe typed on it. It was a couple years old, but it was a start. The paper had her phone number, address, and email. Pay dirt.

I went back into the living room to help Echo pack things up. A plethora of papers, books, clothes, figurines, artwork, and eisels awaited banishment into the confines of the attic.

"He really loved M.C. Escher art y'know?" she had said, boxing up a collection of the artists work.

Another funeral iminent, I hated this.

"Damn it!" I cursed, having trouble fitting all of Ethan's books into a box.

Echo came over to help, her hands sliding over mine as we fumbled with the awkward load.
Her hands started to caress mine, she moved in closer to me, too close.
I tried to ignore her, play it off as if I didn't notice, but she pushed herself into me, nuzzing my neck with her soft lips.

I didn't want this, and yet I did. She pushed me down onto my back, as she climbed on top of me, straddling me. Gwen flashed into my mind, but I quickly forced her out.
Echo pulled my pants down, then took me into her mouth. I bit down on my lip, not wanting her to know that it felt good. I didn't want her, I only wanted to fuck this all away.

She stroked me as she looked up at me, a look of longing in her eyes. She went back to blowing me, something she was good at. I ran my fingers through her hair, as she worked on me.

"Echo...wait.."

She ignored me, quickening her pace, employing her tongue and lip muscles.

"God...hold on.."

She released me from her mouth just long enough to undo her skinny pants, then slid me into her. She was wet and warm, she buried her face in my neck as she moaned. I tried to push her off of me, but she forced me down with her hands, pinning me under kisses and licks. She began to move her hips slowly, soon building up to a faster tempo.

"Stop..."

She clambered off of me, bending over, on her hands and knees, awaiting my entry.
Her face was red and flushed, her dark hair fell around her face. She arched her back enticingly, seducing me.
I grasped her hips as I slid into her, she arched her back again, crying out at my rough re-entry.
She pushed back against me as I pushed forward, her ass cheeks smacking against my stomach. She cried out as I felt her cum.
I slowed my pace, her eyes were closed, her mouth open. She was moaning softly now.

What was I doing? Why was I doing this...this her? Ethan started to pop into my head, as well as Gwen.
I closed my eyes tight, trying to concentrate on the sex before me.

"Fuck me harder!" Echo cried out, thrusting her ass hard against me.

I complied, thrusting harder and faster, feeling her cumming again in seconds.

"Oh God.." She moaned as she moved off of me.

She moved to the couch, and sat on it towards the edge spread eagle. She spread herself for me, her wetness and passion evident. God.

I moved to her, and slid in, that wet warmth folding over me once again. I bit my lip, doing my best not to think of Gwen, but yet, I didn't want to think of Echo. I found myself imagining it was Gwen, I wanted it to be Gwen.

"You're gonna make me..." Echo cried out.

I ignored it and imagined it was Gwen, all of this was Gwen.
I felt myself nearing my own climax, Echo felt it too.

"Cum inside me Tyler!" She cried out as she mashed her breasts together to entice me.

I closed my eyes tighter than before...and imagined Gwens face, body, scent, and sensation as I drove myself to the edge, before pulling out...

I left feeling sick with myself, I had to shower, to get her smell off of me. When we had finished, she had kissed me, telling me that our sex romp was just what she needed.
I would say "Fuck you Echo," but seeing how I just did that, it was a ridiculous remark.

I got on my phone and called Gwen, to confess, to talk, to be hated by one more person in my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story