Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Heavenly Sword Of War

A Twist Of Fate

by Sammy_Brutal07 0 reviews

Kratos uses the strands of time to go back to his time of death. But as he enters the portal of time, something goes wrong. He is thrown into the future time of Nariko, the "Goddess of war".

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 329 words

0Unrated
Kratos had finally gotten to his goal, to go back to his time of death and slay Zeus for his betrayal. The scar on his chest, healed and closed by Gaia herself, still stung with the faint agony that a god would leave behind.

He had found his strand of time, scattered amongst the other various spools of twine. He had fought long and hard for this, killing many foes and opponents on his quest for vengeance. It was only a matter of time before Kratos got his due.

He made his way to the large portal that sat overlooking the strands of time. He looked into the hazy visage that glowed with a brilliant hue. He saw Zeus, preparing to impale him with the sword of Olympus. Kratos ground his teeth at the sight and thought of it, a bitter reminder of how corrupt the gods were.

He didn't hesitate any longer, he stepped forward into the portal, feeling a warmth wash over him, followed by a bright light. He was going to get his revenge, he was going to take over Olympus himself.

As he passed through, to the days or yore, the large bulbous creature Kratos had recently slain, stirred. The large crescent blade, impaled in it's head, slowly started to withdrawl itself from it's perch in the beasts skull. gravity and momentum took over, as it gave way and dropped quickly out of it's moorings. A loud clatter like a church bell, it toppled over, landing heavily on the very same spool of time that Kratos had used.

The sharp edge of the large blade severed the strand of time, an action that had never taken place ever within those ancient walls. What would be the outcome? What would become of Kratos? Where would he go in time, if not to his orignal sought out destination?

Two very different worlds would collide violently, and the beginning of the end would find a whole new beginning..
Sign up to rate and review this story