Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chapter Eight

by DarkPriestess 0 reviews

Review if you like here's the next chapter, by the way just want to talk everyone who has reviewed it means so much 2 me!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-10 - 1545 words - Complete

0Unrated
Naruto's POV


Yes finally the moment had come when Sasuke, had let his guard down, I didn't think it was possible seeing as he was always keeping a eye on me. But now he was out cold there was no way, he could stop me now. So I got up, off the bed and slowly made my way towards my closet first things first I had to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of blue jean and a baggy orange shirt then, as quickly as I could I dashed from the room, and the house. I would no longer be a prisnor in my own house, I would go to a friend's house and stay there for a while. There was no way he'd no where I'd be, I smirked to myself as I got half way down the road freedom never felt better.


Normal POV


I awoke the moment the Naruto had gotten off the bed, I knew he was going to escape but yet I hadn't the will power to stop him so I had let him go in the end. I only hoped I meant something to him, and that he returned to me. But who was I kidding? Naruto had no memory of ever living his preivous life, just because he was remembering parts his past life didn't mean he would remember it all. Deep down my biggest fear, was being all alone again, it had been hard on me going through era after era without Nao but I had done it and I could possibly do it again. But knowing that I had him back in my life at this very moment, made me want to go find him all the more he hadn't gotten very far all I would have to do is take one step outside and I'd be right there beside him.


No I had already pushed away enough, as it is already there was no need in pushing him away further. If he was to come back it would have to be on his own free will, and not on mine. The time I had spent with him recently had meant more than I had let on. Now all I had to do was wait, and I had done a lot of that as time past on and I had the patience to wait for as long as it took. I only hoped it wouldn't take as long as I had a feeling it would, but with Naruto there was no telling. I sighed, and rolled on my back and gazed up at the ceiling I closed my eyes and thought back to the good old days between me, and Nao. For a vampire memories were like events that happened just yesterday it was that easy for them to remember. Me, and Nao would often spend time doing things like horse back riding, walking on the beach at night, and yes even making love under the stars.


He had been so full of life way back then, and he still was but the only thing that was different was that back then he enjoyed being by my side. Now it seemed like we were always at each others throats, and though I kept it hidden from him it tore my heart in two. I then felt a lone tear slip down my cheek, it shocked me because I hadn't shed a tear since the day Nao died. [/i]"Naruto come back to me."[i] I thought. Though I never expected it to reach him, even if it did he probably wouldn't recognize that it was actually me calling him.


Naruto's POV


I was almost half way to my friend house, and still no sign of Sasuke I was really going to get away from him! Just then I heard something that sounded a lot like Sasuke's voice sounding in my head. [i]"Naruto come back to me."[i] I laughed a bit, nah it couldn't be sure vampires could read thoughts but they couldn't project their thoughts into others minds, or could they? I asked myself.


That's when I stopped in the middle of the road, I turned around just to make sure Sasuke wasn't behind me and sure enough he wasn't I let out a sigh of relief and kept walking just a couple more miles and I'd be at Shikamaru's house. A few minutes later I had a flashback of earlier when I had pulled the covers over Sasuke. I remembered how he had looked so peaceful and content, like he was happy I had done that. I stopped once again, could it be that Sasuke really isn't such a teme after all? Could it be that he was really just lonely all this time?


He had said living the life of a vampire, was very lonely, ah but what the hell did I care? I asked myself. For god sakes Sasuke held me captive in my own home for days, he'd forced himself on me. Well not all the time I did enjoy it oh what was I saying?! There was no way I enjoyed it, that was just sick!


As I started walking again, I felt myself asking a thousand questions like what if Sasuke wakes up and finds me gone? Will he be lonely? Will he come after me? "Damn you Sasuke." I muttered under my breath as I took off back in the direction of my house. Hell he had somehow managed to make me care a little for him, and how I did not know.


Normal POV


It had been a while since Naruto, left and I had given up hope that he would somehow start to worry, and come back to me. Though no more tears, but a heart aching sadness loomed over my heart though it no longer beat it still ached me when it came to Naruto. If only he could remember his past with me, if only he could be back here right now.


But I was hoping too much, I was even lucky that I had found him again I should at least be content being near him. But I knew I never would be, I'd have to be near him, and touch him I knew I was a selfish lover for wanting him to remember the good ol' days, but yet I didn't care. Though there was memory I would, not like him to remember ever, but if he ever remembered the good days, he'd surely remember what happen the night he last spent with me alive. I cast aside he memory before I could dwell on it further, I had no desire to remember our last night together it was too painful.


Just then I heard running about a three miles away, and I knew it was Naruto the joy I felt in that moment was priceless! So my words had reached him after all, and he was now on his way back to me though I could hear him cursing me the whole way I still smirked even though it came out more as a smile then a smirk. As Naruto drew closer, and closer back to the house I decided I wouldn't even mention to him that I knew he had left my side I would play it cool. So finally when I heard the front door open and slam, I rolled back on my side like I had been before only this time I pretended to be asleep.


I heard the bedroom door open, then I under Naruto muttered under his breath. "Damn he didn't even wake up, I knew I shouldn't have came back!" I wondered now if he would leave again, or come over by me, I got my answer when I felt the bed shift. "You know your a lot of trouble, making me worry I hate your guts and yet you find some way of making me worry even just a little." said Naruto. I had to hold back a smirk, little did Naruto know that he was confessing everything to me I wondered if he would continue or leave it at that. Then to my amazement Naruto, lays down beside me, then asks. "What's so special about you anyways? I feel like I know you from somewhere but how can that be? Ah I'm talking crazy now, besides you cant even hear me your dead asleep."


Oh simple minded Naruto, if you only knew that I had just heard ever word that spill from you pouty lips how would you react then? I then heard a thud on the floor as Naruto discarded his shoes, and let them hit the floor. I then opened my eye in time to see him strip off his shirt, I had to fight the urge to ran my hands over the tan muscular chest.


As he started to turn back around, I closed my eye and rolled over while pretending to sleep I grabbed him and pulled him to me. "Sasuke?" asked Naruto. He was making sure I was still asleep, how cute after a few minutes of trying to pull away he finally gave up and leaned in and laid his head down on my chest.
Sign up to rate and review this story