Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wow! you really know how to screw things up.

Blushing and Shemes

by Pisces94 3 reviews

what happens when highschool's matchmaker sets up Frank and Gerard? You get awsomeness and drama. And the warning are in the next chapters there will be a bit of WAYcest too.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-12 - 348 words

0Unrated
“Talking to another one of your happy couples I see? “said frank.
“Yes another job for cupid, dude I want to send cupid your way or should I send it to Gerard?” I said with a smirk. I nodded in Gerard’s way, which had his back to us and was putting things in his locker. A first Frank turned red and then he figured out what I was implying.
"Fuck,You know?!!!!!!”Frank yelled. Everyone was looking at us.
“Frank breathe in now breathe out.” This was my trade mark saying.
He just looked at me and said “How?”
“Yeah, last night after your fucking seventh drink you weren’t so hesitant to answer honestly when I asked you.” I said with a smile. Man they would make a cute couple. Gerard started to walk over frank turned a shade redder.
He never talked to us because we were just Mikey’s geeky friends. But at the party last night which he was going to skip but was begged to stay and did, everyone warmed up to one another. I had only two drinks but still I was very giggly and didn’t get to get some chemistry started. I always took advantage of getting people to mingle. But I ended up talking to Gerard. By now Gerard was about five feet away when Yesenia caught up with us. Yesenia asked what was going on and why were we staring at some goth dude. Her Mexican accent fully in swing as she ruffled here blond hair. She had blue eyes too and pale skin. Now Gerard was right in front of us and just said hi. Frank blushed and pretended to put a pencil in his locker. He said hi back stuttering on the first syllable. He looked at us funny and walked to his next class.
“I had to get these two together.” I whispered to myself.



This is my first fanfic so be nice. And review or rate please.I know that never gets people to do either one but hey I had to try.
Sign up to rate and review this story