Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wow! you really know how to screw things up.

Overdramatic much????

by Pisces94 3 reviews

Mikey chill. Why does it matter that he's going on a date?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-12 - Updated: 2007-11-12 - 488 words

0Unrated
Hey dudes! Just so you know how i look well I have dark shoulder-lenght hair. I'm half fillipino so I have light brown skin and I love layers in black,white and gray and always have a sweater on. Well read on.Oh and thanks for the review.

I already asked Gerard and frank if they wanted to go on the date and they both agreed with a lot of apprehension from Gerard and all this done by the time school ended. They didn’t know who they were going out with and wouldn’t till they met this Friday. But knowing so little about Gerard I had to ask his brother what kind of guy he was.
So I set out for his house. Frank had stuff to do so he didn’t come along like usual. As soon as I got to his house I heard fighting between the two. Of course the drama queens could not go a minute without fighting. Next thing I knew Gerard stormed out. I went inside to find Mikey crying on the couch.
He had his head in his hand and was sobbing loudly. Oh my god poor Mikey!
”What’s wrong?”I asked in a gentle but tell me bitch sort of voice.
“Nothing” he said
“Nothing?” I said. “You know you can talk to me?”I said in a gentler voice.
“You’ll think I’m a freak!” he said then sobbed louder.
“No I would never thing that. Is it really that bad?” I said what could be that terrible?
We sat like that for hours he didn’t say any more so I dropped it. When he finally stopped crying, he started playing video games like nothing happened. I was about to ask again but he quickly told me that he didn’t want to talk and to just drop it. I did. I wasn’t goanna force him to talk. I just watch him play video game I have always been more of a spectator. When others played games I would make bets on who would win and who would loose.
“You hungry?”
“A bit” I answered without thinking we ordered a pizza.
“Do you know how much calories there are in this?” I was talking to myself but Mikey shook his head.
“Whatever is all I could say? I was not goanna have the self esteem talk with him.
“Well any ways Gerard’s dates on Friday, guess who his mystery date is? I said I was perking up. “Come on guess, guess, guess!”
“I don’t care” He sounded sad.
“Forget it you fucking suck” I said and then with a grin I said “Frank.” A frown appeared on his face.
“Gerard is dating someone” he said.
“If he was seeing other people he would not have said he would go on the date. Whatever, I have to go home. Bye.” I left.
Sign up to rate and review this story