Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wow! you really know how to screw things up.

Regrets and Romance

by Pisces94 3 reviews

The date in three days. Mikey questions Gerard feelings. Atomicly short chapter sorry! blame the pitiful thing called school.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-11-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 428 words

0Unrated
It is so short sorry I have a ton to do if I have more time I’ll add another chapter and maybe a little more waycest. But it is hard to write about two brothers fucking each other. You try but anyway thanks for reading this. I don’t like the whole switching point of view thing but they have their own story. Maybe I’ll just make a pure waycest.Hmmmmmmmmm


Mikey’s P.O.V
Daphnie had left and I was on the internet checking my email. He grabbed my face. I had to pull away but I couldn’t. I loved him so much. Was this really so wrong? It was then maybe Gerard would not go out with frank. What if he doesn’t love you like that? He said he does, he couldn’t lie he wouldn’t not to me anyway. We fell on the bed we were still making out like crazy but now he had moved on to my neck. I moaned. Damn he was so good at this. I couldn’t stop him I wouldn’t stop him. But his kisses got slower and now he was completely on top of me. Damn I really needed to stop this. I was grabbing at his shirt this felt so good. He kept on. Then he unzipped my pants and I took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. I kissed his lips with more intensity and started pulling off his belt……………………..
Back to my point of view.

I walked home, showered and then went to bed the date was on Friday and I had to get frank prepared. Fuck, I forgot to ask Mikey about his brother. Bad matchmaker!!! I was always sure to know the people I set up. What if Gerard treated frank like crap or cheated on him. And with what Mikey said he could be a serious player. And frank was a good friend. Damn I’m going to fucking regret setting this whole thing up. But any way they had to go to tallies pizza which is where I normally sent my matches or this small café for coffee. I think the Rainbow café would be where they would be meeting. It had baked stuff so they could just have something casual. Frank liked dates casual and since I could be sending him off with a total ass he should be in his element. I’m such a good friend. I put on my iPod and probably fell asleep at 1’o clock.
Sign up to rate and review this story