Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wow! you really know how to screw things up.

Red Lights Are Flashing But They Do Turn Green

by Pisces94 3 reviews

Cute but creepy. I never seen brothers do that.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-17 - Updated: 2007-11-18 - 530 words

0Unrated
I’m actually thirteen and 5 foot 5 but I had to estimate and I am a bit chubby but not like fat or anything just for your info. Any way kinda like a filler but I have to make a climax. The next chapter will be better and in either Gerard ‘s point of view or Frank’s.

Mickey’s P.O.V
It was morning. He was sleeping peacefully. I watched him for a couple minutes but he woke up. He smiled at me, very cute smile.
“Morning” He said groggily. I sat up so I could play with his hair.
I laid back down and buried my face into his chest.
“Good morning to you too” I said muffled.

My P.O.V
I woke up and got dressed for school. It was Friday finally. I grabbed my bag and went to the kitchen for cereal. I was warring a black and white shirt with a tank top over it just 10 lines sticking out( the lines are like a centimeter long). I had on my blue jeans with my studded belt around my hips. Of course I had a little flair because I was a bit chubby. I was not big enough to still be called average but that only stretched a bit, I swear and I’m like 5 foot 7 for a 15 year old. Any way I walked with frank to school. We exchanged our tired “Hey” and kept on walking without saying any more. We weren’t morning people and we didn’t pretend otherwise. We went to Mickey’s and his Gerard would usually drop us off at school unless he was pissed at mikey but he never really was. So me and Frank piled into the backseat. Mikey was in the front.
“Don’t get shit on my car.” Was the last thing he said. The rest of the way he just ignored us.
Strangest thing happened, when ever Gerard put his hand on the gear at stop signs, Mickey would put his hand on top of Gerard’s hand. It was cute but kind of weird. Family didn’t show affection like that. Just brotherly love. But when Mickey caught me looking he whispered something in his ear.
I had to break the silence after that.
“Gerard be at the Rainbow Café at 8 okay.” I said “Do you know where that is?” Mickey stiffened
“I don’t think I’ll be going” He said glancing over at Mickey.
“No fucking way” I said my voice was slightly raised. “It has already been set up I can’t unset it especially on the day of the date. Don’t worry I set you up some one that you know already and have good chemistry with. You will be just fine” I said trying to be convincing.
“I am kind of seeing some one” he said it with hesitation.
“Who?” I asked obviously annoyed.
“Well, I can’t tell you” he said.
“Well then I guess you will be there at 8 then”
“I………. fine” he said unsure of his answer.
“Good” I said I was very satisfied. Call me a bitch but they had tons of chemistry.
Sign up to rate and review this story