Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wow! you really know how to screw things up.

Yeah You Do

by Pisces94 3 reviews

Well abit boring but it's frank and gerard's date. It goes very well

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-20 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 1056 words

0Unrated
Thanks everyone for reading and for all the lovely reviws. Yeah I'm a sucky writer whatever. No sex in this story sorry.

Frank’s P.O.V
“So umm you like coffee? I love coffee.” I asked trying to make it less awkward. Failed attempt
“Yeah I love coffee too. Dude I can’t believe she set me up with you. No offense it’s just that you’re ummm…..straight aren’t you?”Gerard said.
“Well I’m bi but I don’t tend to meet that many hot guys.” Realizing what I just said I my cheeks were all tingily. My cheeks always got all fuzzy when I talked to him.
“So why did you go on this date?” Gerard said, “Did she tell you I was a chick.” I guess he didn’t figure out what I’d meant by that.
“I just tend to go along with her she is good at setting people up. Especially when she knows the person well so I normally get to choose who I date like. Like if I tell her I like some one and she thinks it’s a good match she will do all the asking out stuff for me.” I said. He was smiling, a very sexy smile.
“Did you tell her you liked me?” He said his smile getting bigger.
“I well I umm….well kind of.” I said damn now I was getting that fuzzy feeling in my entire face. Damn I tend to feel blushing well at least what I would think blushing feels like. Sometimes I think I’m blushing but it’s normally the sensation. I’ve asked all my friends and they say that it’s another one of my face issues.
“Hmmmmm?” He was smiling and taking sips out of his coffee.
“What’s with the hmmmm?” I said looking at my little brownie for dear life. I broke off a bit and put it in my mouth looking up at him.
“Nothing, it’s cute when you blush and look all ashamed and stuff.” He said he giggled taking another sip. What ever I do not blush. Maybe it was the confessing thing that set it off.
“Whatever my cheeks get a tad rosey that is not blushing, its cold you know.” I said. And I also wanted to add stop flattering yourself but didn’t.
“Dude believe me you’re blushing. Don’t tell me you haven’t noticed. I already knew you liked me. You always blushed when whenever I was talking at you Mikey and whatever her name is.” He said it like it was a proven fact. SMARTASS
“I don’t blush, I have asked people.” I said, he was just trying to psyche me out.
“Well they told you wrong and like I said it’s kind of cute.” He said.
“Wait so if you knew I liked you. Well ………..did you ever like me?” I said. I felt like I was blushing. I didn’t know if he was lying so I stared at my brownie.
“Stop trying to hide it.” He said giggling, “I kinda did, you’re too young for me but I think we will be okay.” He called us a we. We were one now a group or team it wasn’t you and me it was we, like as in together. I felt myself blush again but didn’t hide it. It made me look cute I was not going to turn down an asset.
“Dude lets go” he said after paying.
We went to his car.
“Then why when I asked my parents if I ever blush they said no?” I said I could not let this go. I’m a closed book kind of person.
“You are not goanna let this go are you? Frank you only blush when your not doing something pitiful like class work or when your parents are around but when your just hanging out it does happen. You blush when people you like are talking to you. Like that student teacher.” He said with a gentle voice I liked it. He was being sweet.
“Fine I guess I’m goanna have drag my parents with me all the time.” I said jokingly.
“Well don’t, I like you all alone.” He said with a grin starting to appear. The car hadn’t started yet but the head lights were on. He leaned closer to my face but our faces weren’t touching. He was very pretty. So I leaned a little forward. It started with a small peck on the lip but in about 30 seconds we were making out. He pulled away and smiled at me.
“I like kissing you” He said. And started backing out of the parking space.
He drove quickly to his house.
“Dude am I missing something?” I asked. I didn’t want to go home but if I had to I wouldn’t want to walk.
“You wanna go home?” he asked more than stated, there was a tiny bit of disappointment in his voice.
“No, lets go” I said. What the fuck was he planning?
He unlocked the door and we went in. It was nice but then he led me to his bedroom which was the basement.
“What do you want to do now?” He asked semi serious.
I of course wanted to watch one of his movies. He had a lot of them. And since me and Mikey used explore his room like some kind of tomb I quickly pulled out a movie.
“What do you think?” I asked holding up “Pet Cemetery.”
Yeah do you want to watch it in the living room or here?” He was being a gentleman. Damn him, he should have as soon as he got me in his room started kissing me again. But no he was playing it safe. Grrrrrrr.
“Here” When I said that he put on the movie and sat on his bed. He looked up at me and then the space next to him. I sat and then we started kissing again by the time the movie was beginning. What a perfect date.
At one point I got sleepy and laid on top of him. I fell asleep like that.


I know it was a bit boring sorry!
Sign up to rate and review this story