Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wow! you really know how to screw things up.

Stare and Die.

by Pisces94 3 reviews

I can't believe he did that.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 353 words

0Unrated
Hey thanks for the reviews. They are awesome. Do you think it would be too much if I dated Ray? Whatever here’s the story. Sorry it’s short.

Mikey’s P.O.V

I had to talk to Gerard. What if he liked Frank more? He could not leave me for that fucking whore. He was such a fucking goody good. Calm down Mikey, Gerard is bored with him. How could I tell Frank to back off? I was fine he loved me, I was not getting jealous. But to really think about it I was being selfish. If frank and Gerard (my Gerard) got together he could be happier. They could be able to be in public. They wouldn’t have to lie. They could get married. I always thought of marrying Gerard. He was mine, it was selfish but he was mine. We could have a secret marriage, just the ceremony. And we could have matching rings and say that it was a friendship ring. We could live somewhere they didn’t know us. We would be just roommates to the outside. And maybe have a couple of friends would know. And everything would be normal.
It was 6:30 and if I went to Gerard now we could have a quickie or cuddle before school. I liked morning sex. Gerard always liked sex when if was dark and late at night. But this morning he would probably agree because we have fucked for like two days.
I walked in his room. And walked to his bed. I saw them. All I could do was stare. They had the blanket pulled up to there waists. But Gerard had no shirt on but frank did and Gerard had his arms around frank. Those mother fucking whores. I fucking hate both of them. I couldn’t get it out of my head as I rushed to my room. My head was spinning. My Gerard was probably being used by that bitch. It was just sex whatever but Frank probably took advantage of my brother. Bitch. That whore couldn’t have him mine mine mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story