Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wow! you really know how to screw things up.

This is the end...I think

by Pisces94 2 reviews

Don't leave me here all by myself.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-07 - Updated: 2007-12-08 - 607 words

0Unrated
Sorry it took so long!!!!

Mikey’s point of view
I went back to my room and got ready for the day. I needed to be stealthy today. I did not want to run into Gerard and that whore. That bitch took my soul mate how the hell does one do that. A little over dramatic but he was mine. Why did I have to keep pointing this out? And it was only their first date, nothing happened. Hopefully.
“Hey” fuck he was at my door. I was screwed. He sat on my bed and waited for my answer I zipped up my jacket and then decided to say something.
“How was your date?” I said trying to take out the acid in my voice.
“Why are you jealous?” he was very serious, fucking cheating jerk. “Hon-ey it was nothing why are you going all crazy over nothing. Anyway I was kinda thinking last night what if we took a break or something” BITCH.
“We are going on a brake because you want frank. How can you do this to me? You had one date with that bitch. You fucking jerk get out of my fucking room. Choosing that whore over me. I thought- forget it I don’t want to talk to you now leave, you mother fucking bitch.”
He just walked out he didn’t even try to explain or anything. Did I really mean that little to him?
I could find some one better some one who loved me just as much. Why the hell was I being so fucking jealous? Way over dramatic and now I actually have to talk to him later, shit. Maybe I wasn’t supposed to be with anyone. I didn’t ever want to date after this.


Frank point of view
I woke to find out I was still in Gerard’s bed. We did make a cute couple but I didn’t think we had like totally chemistry. Yeah we fit but not in a nuatral way. I didn’t want a second date. Question is how was I goanna tell him this. I decide to leave I did not want to stay here anymore. There was screaming in the other room. And I needed to think of a plan. I was making this too complicated. But I knew what I didn’t want to lead him on. But I did like him a lot and he was very cute and sweet last night. But it was nice he had me on his bed and he didn’t even make a move . I didn’t want a goody good boyfriend. And if I dated Gerard no chance with Mikey. I quickly walked out the door and onto the pathway.

Gerard’s point of view
I’m way confused. I don’t like love frank but there might be a chance that I could have a normal relationship. With none of the lying and secrets. Was that too much to ask for?

My point of view
I had to set him up with Kayla. She already asked. What was I an “Ask-out service” or a matchmaker. Those bitched make me do all the fucking work.
Whatever I had to set her up with Ray. Nice, setting up a person with some one I don’t know. This was bad.



Sorry it took me so long to post. I had no idea what was goanna happen next. And everyone found out about me liking fan fiction. Which means they think I like gay porn. Damn them. Sorry but I think I have to discontinue the story or some thing
Sign up to rate and review this story