Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Screaming Hallelujah

I'm The New Face Of Failure

by RunawaySmile 3 reviews

Keltie's abusive boyfriend is constantly getting drunk, which means more beatings. Keltie is scared to death to leave him, with the fear of him hunting her down and killing her, and she has no wher...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-11-16 - 278 words

0Unrated
Keltie’s Point of View

I jolted awake to the sound of my abusive boyfriend, Todd, slamming the door, and then screaming at me.

“Keltie, you lazy whore! Where is dinner? After all I do for you, and you can’t do anything for me! Even dinner!”

I heard the sound of glass shatter, and I rose to my feet and crept slowly downstairs.

“Keltie, that took you long enough! You know that when I call you, I expect you to come right away!” he screamed, and hurled a glass vase at me.

It shattered, a shard slicing my cheek.

I felt a searing pain, and I sank to the floor, my hand to my face, sobbing.

“You’re worthless!” Todd shouted, coming over and kicking my side.

Then, he grabbed my face, held it, and punched my eye.

The impact of the hit caused my nose to bleed profusely.

Todd stormed off, but not before giving me another sharp kick and hurling cuss words at me.

He got into his car and sped down the road, leaving me sobbing, bleeding, and in pain.

As I lay on the floor, sobbing, the doorbell rang, followed by a soft knock.

I got up, wiped my face with the sleeve of my shirt, and walked to the window next to the front door.

I saw a man who looked about 21, my age, wearing a red hoodie and tight black jeans, rocking back and forth, his hands in his pockets.

I recognized him from somewhere, but I just couldn’t remember his name.

But god, he was gorgeous.

---x

So, what did you think? Please review and rate! Thanks!
xxoo
Mimi
Sign up to rate and review this story