Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Screaming Hallelujah

I Will Sever The Tie, Sever The Tie With You

by RunawaySmile 3 reviews

Peter's point of view!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-12 - Updated: 2007-11-16 - 376 words

0Unrated
Pete's Point Of View

I walked past Keltie's house, all the while wondering if she remembered me.

We dated in high school, but then she just disappeared. The next time I saw her, she was on the arm of the school jock, Todd Ryans. She had changed so much.

I stopped in front of the house, having a feeling I should go check in on her. I walked up to the front door and rang the door bell.

I placed my hands into my pockets and rocked back and forth. It was getting cold. Then I thought I heard sobbing. I pressed my ear against the door and discovered it was Keltie.

What did that bastard do to her? I thought to myself.

I rang the doorbell again, and silently prayed that she was okay.

I heard the door lock click, and the door squealed as it was slowly opened.

"Hello?" Keltie's soft voice was drenched in pain.

"Hi, Keltie? It's Pete. I was just coming to visit you... Are you okay?" I asked, the anger boiling inside me as I saw her blood and tear-stained faced and the black around her eye.

"I'm fine...I just...fell?" That excuse she used in high school when I saw her with Todd. Whenever she was hurt, she always said she fell.

"You used that excuse in high school, Keltie, but you are lying. Todd did this?" I said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Keltie nodded, and I immediatly felt hate towards him. What kind of low life would do this to such an amazing girl?

"I'm going to kill him."

"No! Peter, don't! Please!" Keltie screamed.

"Why? Do you love him?" I asked her.

"I-uh...Well..." Keltie stuttered.

"Keltie. Do. You. Love. Him." I said firmly.

She sighed. "No. I guess I don't. But the only reason I am with him is because I have no where else to go."

"Let's go inside and talk, Keltie. I'll clean your face and put some ice on your eye. Then we'll sit and talk." Pete said, placing his arm gently around Keltie's shoulder, leading her inside.

--x

Hey, FicWad! I finally updated! I'm not dead! Sorry for the short chapter. I am extremely exhausted. Reviews ARE Love!!

xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story