Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Screaming Hallelujah

Conversation Got Me Here

by RunawaySmile 3 reviews

Peter and Keltie spend some time together.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-17 - 887 words

0Unrated
Keltie's Point Of View

I sat on the couch, holding ice to my eye. After every terrible thing I did to him, how could Peter be so kind to me?

"Do you want any coffee?" I asked, suddenly standing up. "Coffee would be nice," Peter said, looking at pictures I had on the fridge. He took one down and smiled.

I walked over and smiled too. It was one when we were five, and Peter was holding my hand, kissing my cheek.

I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed. "That was the day you 'proposed' to me and we made a promise that we would get married and grow old together." "And have sixteen kids! You can't forget what you wanted!" Peter said, laughing. "I think I'll pass on those sixteen kids. One will be enough," I replied, laughing as well.

It seemed whenever Peter came around, I forgot all my problems.

When we stopped laughing, we looked at each other, and we were inches away from each other's face. I gazed into his beautiful eyes, and he leaned slowly closer to my lips.

"Uh... How about that coffee?" I asked, moving suddenly. It's not that I didn't have feelings for Peter. I was just afraid of...love.

Peter looked slightly hurt. "Yeah..." The look on his face was almost too much for me to bare, so I turned around and put on some coffee.

Once it was ready, we returned to the couch. We talked for what seemed hours, then Peter said, "Pack your stuff."

I cocked my head at him, like I did when I was confused. "What?" "Pack your stuff. I think it would be best if you stayed with me and the guys for a few days."

I rose from the couch, taking both of our cups. "I'm sorry, Peter. I really want to, honestly, but Todd will come find me, and when he gets home, he'll just crash anyways." I placed the cups in the dishwasher, along with a plate Todd left on the table.

Peter walked over to me, placed his arm around me, and whispered, "I won't let him lay a finger on you, I promise." I knew that when Peter made promises, he never broke them.

I smiled, then agreed. We raced upstairs to get what few belongings I had.

I packed, and Peter just went through my desk and dresser, grabbing pictures of us when we were younger.

Then, I heard him snicker as he pulled something out of my dresser.

"What?" I asked. He laughed harder. "Just hope the guys don't get their hands on /these/," he said, twirling my pink and black thong around his index finger.

"Shut up! And give me that!" I shouted, trying hard not to smile. He stretched it out by the strings and shot it at me, missing terribly, because the thong landed on a lamp. "Geez, you have horrible aim!" Then I added under my breath, "Manwhore."

"What did you call me?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I shoved a pillow at him and said, "I called you a manwhore!" We laughed, then he said, "Well, I guess I'm going to have to punish you for that." I smirked and put my hands on my hips, waiting for the "punishment".

Peter tackled me, being careful of my eye. I fell onto the bed, Peter on top of me. Then, he just lay there on me. "Pete! I...can't...breathe! You're so...FAT!" I struggled to push him off, but failed. "I could stay here all night," Peter said, his breath tickling my ear. "Well, I can't," I said, pulling his ear sharply. He pulled back and looked into my eyes, his face literally an inch away from mine.

He smiled, then filled the space between us. His lips met mine in a soft kiss. Shocking myself, I didn't resist, or try to pull away. I returned the kiss.

I smiled into the kiss, but immediatly came back to reality when I heard my cell phone ring. It was Todd.

"Just don't answer it," Peter said. I ignored him and answered it. "H-hello, Todd." - "Okay." - "No, there is no one here besides me. Who's there with you?" - "Oh, you mean a thirty-dollar-an-hour whore!"

I slammed my phone shut and finished packing. "He's cheating on me, Peter. And he's coming home in ten minutes. We have to go now," I said, carrying my bag and purse down stairs.

Once we got outside, I locked the door, unhooked the house key from the rest of my keys, and threw the key as far as I could, making sure to turn around before it landed so I couldn't ever find it.

"Let's go," I said to Peter. He smiled, then laced his fingers in mine. I returned the smile. Our fingers fit perfectly together.

We walked toward his house, hand in hand. To him, it was just protecting me from Todd. But to me, it was that, and walking away from a nightmare towards a dream come true.

---x

Hey everyone! I may add another chapter tonight if I am feeling up to it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter... I personally don't like it very much.

Rate and review! The more reviews I get, the faster I update. (:
Sign up to rate and review this story