Categories > Original > Romance > True Love (Just Thinking)

Jealousy (CHAPTER 4)

by rogue77 1 review

this is some of Harry's thoughts.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-14 - Updated: 2006-01-14 - 566 words

0Unrated
"Wake up Harry!" said Ron. "Nice p.j.'s Harry." said Hermione. "Oh, thanks." Harry started blushing again. "Harry, you're blushing again. Your still hot?" Asked Hermione. "Yeah Hermione." Replied Harry blushing a darker shade of pink. "You better hurry up mate, classes start soon." Ron said. "ok" Harry said back. "I'll see you guys in class, I have to meet up with someone." said Hermione. "That guy again." Ron asked curiously. "Not that it's any of your business, but yes. Just so you know, his name is Tom." She rushed off carrying her usual amount of books. "I want to know alittle more about this Tom character." Said Harry jealously. "Me too Harry." said Ron. Later that day in Snape's class, Harry couldn't help but stare at Hermione. He loved the way she annoyed Snape by answering every question correctly. "Pay attention Potter!" yelled Snape from the front of the class. "Sorry professor." replied Harry. "Yeah, I bet you are Potter. Class, You can thank Mr. Potter for your four rolls of parchment paper on the importance of paying attention in class." said Snape smirking. "Oh man. Great going Harry." said the class.
Later that day in the common room
"Hey." Said Hermione happyly. "Hi Hermione." said Ron and Harry together. "Ronald, instead of playing chess with Harry you should be starting Professor Snape's essay." said Hermione annoyingly. "Oh Hermione don't start, please." pleaded Ron. "Can you help me with mine Hermione?" Harry asked both wanting the help and hoping to find out more about Tom. "Ok. I suppose I can help you out." Said Hermione. "Thanks." Harry said thankfully. Harry and Hermione worked well into the night. "I really appriciate you helping me on professor Snape's stupid essay." said Harry with a smile on his face. "It's no problem Harry." When Harry reached over Hermione to grab more ink, he couldn't help himself and took a whife of her hair. Lucky for him Hermione didn't notice.
In Harry's mind
Wow, her hair smells so good. Like fruit or something. Hello, are we forgetting something? She's your friend. So what if she is. She's beautiful. I just love how serious she looks when she's working. You know what, who cares if she's my friend. She's the first girl I ever trusted and the first girl I found attractive. "Harry, stop wondering into space and focus." Hermione demanded. "Oh sorry Hermione. Who's this Tom guy, where did you meet him?" Harry asked. "He's my boyfriend. I met him in Diagon Alley while I was picking up my new school books. He saw that I had too many books to carry and helped me. From there we just hit it off. He's a 7th year in Ravenclaw." Replied Hermione. "Oh well good for you." Harry lied. He was crushed, so he made an excuse to leave. "I'm getting a bit drowzy so I think I'll turn in for the night." He lied. "Ok, but I want to finish this tomorrow." Said Hermione determinedly. "Ok" Harry yelled back as he stormed up to the boys dorm.
In Harry's head
A boyfriend? A boyfriend? I can't believe this and he's one year older than her. This is just great. As if I didn't feel ackward around her as it is, now I'm going to have to hide the fact that I'm jealous. After thinking a lot he fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story