Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Story To Last The Ages

Laugh it Out

by irish_ping-pong 3 reviews

the titans have a good laugh. but why?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-14 - Updated: 2007-11-15 - 805 words

0Unrated
So so so so so so so so so sorry I haven't updated since like forever! Busy with stupid homework and teachers are project crazy this year. Anyway, here you go and enjoy. Don't forget to rate and review!





“See anything?” Herry asked Jay who was directing the boat.

“Just more water.” The others were playing a game of monopoly again, and it wasn’t any better than the last time.

“Ha! I own that too! $500 please!” Neil asked Theresa holding out his hand for the money.

“You have all my money! Anyway I don’t have $500! I only have 4, no thanks to you,” Theresa said handing Neil the rest of her money.

“Let’s play something else please,” Atlanta suggested, “Without Neil. We can’t win if he plays.”

“Hey…” Neil said.

“Sounds good,” Herry said standing up and stretching.

“Neil, you can clean up the game. If you’re lucky, you’ll be done by the time we get to…wherever we’re going,” Odie said.

“Oh yah, where are we going?” Atlanta asked.

“Um, any island that we see and wait for Cronus to come,” Jay said.

“Jay, do you usually obsess about things like Cronus?” Atlanta groaned.

“Har, har,” Jay said, “Depends what it is.”

“Hey look it’s an island!” Theresa exclaimed pointing behind them. They all ran to the back of the boat to look for the island, but couldn’t see it. Theresa started to laugh. “Just joshing yah! There is no island!”

“So hilarious,” Neil muttered.

“I know,” Theresa answered.

“Wait a second! Theresa do you think you could ‘see’ an island around here? Specifically with something interesting on it?” Jay asked.

“Okay…” Theresa closed her eyes and saw an island, far away, but it was the closet to them. Then Theresa saw Cronus, laughing…again. There was also a picture frame of Theresa in the sand, and a metal shoe without laces, and the last flash was of a dead body falling down onto someone.

“Whoa!” Theresa said.

“What?” everyone asked at the same time.

“Um…just keep going that way, and there’s a pretty interesting island over there.”

“Really? What’s on it?” Herry asked.

“Well,” Theresa started sitting on the life boat compartment, “There’s Cronus, and lots of other disturbing stuff.” Pause.

“That way!” Archie said pointing in the direction of the island in Theresa’s vision.

“How long is this going to take?” Odie asked, getting bored only after 2 minutes of sailing.

“It could take a while,” Theresa answered.


Two Hours Later

“Okay, maybe a while is longer than it used to be,” Theresa said, now completely spread out on the life boat compartment. There were groans coming from her friends. Jay was still driving the boat (there wasn’t much to do since they were going in one direction), Herry had eaten a lot, Odie was on his laptop doing an online game with those techno freaks, Archie was laughing at jokes he was making in his head, Atlanta was tossing a tennis ball in the air, and Neil…well, he was looking in the mirror for 2 full hours. Theresa was about to make a comment about it when she had a vision.

*There were waves crashing into the boat, and water spilling in almost sinking the boat.

“What’s happening?” Atlanta shouted over the loud crashing sounds of the waves.

“It’s a title wave!!!!” Neil screamed pointing at the high wave that was right above their heads.*

“Wow,” Theresa muttered.

“What????” Jay asked suddenly becoming interested in anything.

“Oh, nothing,” Theresa said.

“You know what helps to pass the time away?” Archie piped up.

“Oh no,” Theresa mumbled sitting straight up.

“Oh, wait…it’s gone,” Archie said. Theresa sighed with relief. She thought he was going to sing. Then, all of a sudden, for some reason, Herry began to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Neil asked closing his mirror. Archie looked at Herry, and also began to laugh. Then Odie, Neil, Atlanta, Theresa, and actually Jay began to laugh. They had no idea why, but it sure made them feel better. Another thing was that they couldn’t stop. They were killing themselves over nothing. Hm. Weird? Yes. (A/N: that happens to my friends and I all the time).

“Okay, okay,” Odie laughed wiping away a tear.

“Yes, let’s stop laughing and focus,” Jay said clearing his throat. They all looked at each other and there was a pause. Then they all started to laugh. Again.

Theresa sat up and looked around, still laughing. She started to slow down and looked way above their heads.

“Theresa what are you staring at?” Odie laughed. Theresa pointed up. Everyone immediately stopped laughing. It was silent, but was broken by Neil.

“That is definitely something to stare at.”
Sign up to rate and review this story