Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

I would drop it on a dime for you

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

I think there is only one chapter after this. i'll have to see how the writing for the next one goes...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-15 - Updated: 2007-11-15 - 975 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon’s POV

To say there was a mob post show would be an understatement. Ryan and I went out to sign autographs and we had to kiss or hold each other at least a million times. Not saying that I could every get tired of that, but really do the girls have to fawn over us so much? All of it will be online in like 20 minutes anyways.

After it all died down a little, we went back to the bus and ended up falling asleep almost immediately. We both had had a long day and were going to have a long one tomorrow too.

I woke up the next morning wrapped in the thin, yet strong arms of my boyfriend. I turned in his arms to face him and, because of the cramped space, I was pressed incredibly close to him, my nose basically touching his. I moved forward so that our noses were lightly pressed against each other and rubbed mine against his. Then leaned in even closer and pressed a kiss to his lips. I heard him hum slightly in the back of his throat a he started to wake up and slowly started to kiss me back, pulling me closer to him.

“Ry, time to wake up,” I mumbled against his lips.

“Mmmnmm,” he moaned/whined in his half awake state and nuzzled his face more into the pillow, shaking his head.

At the sight I just wanted to squeal and clap my hands like a girl because it was so adorable and he was all mine.

I kissed his head and murmured against it, “We have that interview today. You and I need to get up.”
After finally rolling him out of bed and getting everybody else up and ready, we were finally prepared for this interview. The interview that could ruin our lives.

“Are you ready for this, Ry? Are sure you want to do it?” I asked him, walking into the building where the interview was being held.
He turned his head and looked over at me, then down at our clasped hands. “Definitely. I’m ready and I want to.”

We took the elevator and punched the button for the floor we were told to report to. When the elevator stopped, the four of us stepped out and walked down the hall, looking at the doors for the right number. When we got to the door, we hesitated before opening it.

“You guys ready for this?” Spencer asked, while he put his hand on Ryan’s shoulder in a reassuring manner.

Ryan sighed. “Why do people keep asking me that? If I weren’t ready, if we weren’t ready, would we,” he said pointing between us, “be doing this?”

Jon and Spencer looked between each other, then back at us. “Yes,” they replied in unison.

With that I turned the knob on the door and it swung open.
*

The interviewer was a woman in her 20’s I would guess. We were sat down on a couch and a few minutes later, she came in. I immediately noticed her eyes dart to Ryan and my clasped hands then back up to our faces. Ryan noticed too because I felt his hand tighten around mine. After the necessary introductions, we started the interview with the normal questions about touring, about the album, fans, etc.

Everything had been going well. Then, what we had all known was coming, happened.

“So I notice you and Ryan are…” she commented and gestured vaguely to our hands, “I had heard something that happened at the concert last night, care to elaborate, explain? Have something to say?”

I looked at Ryan and he nodded, clearing his throat and leaned forward a little. “Well, yesterday, some pictures were taken of Brendon and I. And well, we decided that we wanted to tell the fans before they found out that way. We just wanted them to know from us. So Brendon told everybody at the concert last night.” He paused and looking at me, stroking the back of my hand with his thumb, “We’re in love,” he said smiling and looking at me. “We had the fans record it so that they could spread the word. They can do it more effectively than we can, but this interview should help.” He turned back to the interviewer still smiling.

She nodded and smiled. “How long has this been going on?” She asked as she leaned forward, looking intrigued.

Ryan looked at me. I coughed. “Um well, quite a while now. We kind of wanted to keep it secret because we didn’t know how everybody would take it. So when that happened yesterday, it confirmed that now was the time and we should just come out.” I leaned my head on Ryan’s shoulder, beaming like an idiot. I love that everyone knows about us now. We can show as much affection as we want. Ryan turned his head and kissed the top of mine.

“Spencer, Jon? How do you guys feel about this? Is it going to affect the band?”

“No. Not at all,” Spencer said firmly.

“Yeah, we fully support them. We love them!” Jon said ruffling my hair.

“Yeah, except for when they are doing-“

“Yeah, we think they are the cutest thing in the world,” Jon said, sending a glare in Spencer’s direction. Ryan turned bright red and I laughed a little.

“Ok! Well, I think that’s it! Thank you guys!” the interviewer said, and then turned to the camera. “This has been Panic! At the Disco! They are currently on tour, so if they could to your area, remember to get tickets and see if you can see the real Rydon action for yourself.”

All four of us burst out laughing and the camera was turned off.
Sign up to rate and review this story