Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > The line between good and chase

"Sweet digs"

by momo_is_juicy 3 reviews

Kimiko prepares for a hayin life and finds it's not all that bad...

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Kimiko - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-11-19 - Updated: 2007-11-19 - 390 words

0Unrated
As soon as i stepped through the rift,I thought I'd gone crazy. When I'd used the wu I'd imagined myself in the throne room of chases "den", but instead I was standing in the middle of a fairly large scarlet room. Black silk drapes and bed spread tipped me of to chases decorating and hesitantly I called for him "Chase?"...no answer. Frustrated and deppressed I set my bag down on the dark hardwood floor and flopped over on the bed. It was amazingly comftorble, much to my dissapointment and I liked it so much that my eyes began to drift closed on their own.

"Sweet digs for a new recruit, huh?"
I sprang up at the sound of Jack's voice, then realizing it was in fact JUST jack waited for my heart to calm down. "What do you want spicer?"
I tried to make my voice as acidic as possible. He cringed teasingly "Ouch!" he mocked. I growled, we may have been on the same side now (as much as I hated to admit that) but that didn't mean I had to be nice. Suddenly I realized what he had said to wake me in the first place "wait.." I muttered, confused "This is...MY room?" The evil "genius" pouted "Unfortunatly, I mean I'm glad to have you aboard and all, but chase has definetly choosen a pet." His eyes glared at the ornate tapestry over my new bed."I am NOT his pet." I said firmly

"Spicer." a smooth voice barked from the doorway "Stop your whining before I have to stop it for you." I glanced in chases direction, but it was enough to see that he was half naked and glistening with sweat. "OH!" I mumbled and turned away, an odd blush creeping oer my cheeks. "You can look now little dragon." His voice spoke into my ear. I backed up sightly, then forced myself to look at him. Thankfully he had changed into a dark grey robe."My apologies." he said, a smirk hidden in his eyes. "I did not realize that you were in the room." I shook my head, speechless. Jack stood off to one side, watching us with piqued intrest. "You may leave Spicer." Chase growled predatorily.

A/N: I'm sorry to leave at the best part but i g2g :(
Sign up to rate and review this story