Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't So Wonderful

Chapter 3

by casual_fridays 2 reviews

read. :]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-20 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 353 words

0Unrated
I groaned as the sun hit my face that peaked between the curtains. I pulled the pillow over my head Mumbling stuff. After a minute I threw the pillow on the ground and swinging my legs over the side of the bed and got up I almost fell but I restrain myself. I changed into a pair of Black Skinnys and a Mayday Parade shirt. And a pair of old slip on vans, I brushed my hair and putting it in A messy bun.


I walked outside and the sun finally found me and it was unusually hot out today but the clouds in the far east threating to cover it up. I waited on the curb for the bus. My foot tapping impatiently on the ground I didn't know if it was because of Frank or I really need some Starbucks Coffee. Maybe I'm in over my head about this Maybe I should just forget.


Finally the bus came down and stopped. It made a annoying hissing sound as the doors opened. I went up the steps giving the bus driver a smile and I put the change in. As the bus moved on my eyes swept across looking for Frank. He was No where to be found. The bus went into a sudden halt and I fell forward before my face hit the ground a Pair of arms shot out and caught me. I gasped and my heart Begin to race.
"You Okay?" "Does it look like im fucking okay?" I Question. But before I could continue I look up to see a pair of Stunning Hazel eyes. "Oh, I'm Sorry." I began. He smirked which I loss myself for a minute. His pale features, His black hair messy and pointing in every direction. He pulled me up and manage to put me in the seat next to me. He took out his hand. "Gerard, You?" I shook his hand. "Elena." He pouted his face suddenly sadden. "That's my grandmothers name."
I looked down and fiddled with my hands. I didn't mean to upset him. God. "Anyways, Were are you Heading?"
Sign up to rate and review this story