Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"THATS MY TRANSFORMERS HOODIE!"

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

read, cuz summaries are not something we are good at

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 1783 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Chapter 4:
We woke up about 1030a and in turns took, showers, got dresses and ate breakfast. This whole Mall of America thing had to be and it had to be done right Considering we're already late because it did open at 9a.
And since today was Saturday they close at 10p and not at 7p like on Sunday.
Kendra was cooking breakfast after she got dressed and was sitting in the kitchen with Ginny.
"Can you fucking believe Pete and his bullshit?" Ginny stated.
"Yea, no shit. 'I wish people would stop complementing me on my bangs and just say its all about the music'. But I'll still have our after party in a place NO ONE can get in and continue to preach." Kendra concluded bitterly.
"No kidding. Fuck Pete." I added., "Sigh. This looks good."
"I know. I cooked it skank." Kendra said and we all laughed
We had French toast, some eggs with cheese, and pancakes (because I was craving them for some odd, odd reason.)
*
"What time are we leaving?" Patrick asked.
"Leaving where?" Joe questioned chucking guitar picks at Pete.
"Forget it." Patrick stated defeated.
Sometimes he'd wish the guys would stop picking on him for one moment. Ok, he's the baby of the bunch at 23 but sometimes that's the only reason they gave him for them picking on him so much.
"We're leaving in a bit." Pete stated smacking away Patrick's hand from his head.
"I wasn't gonna do anything."
"Your hand is in your hair now Ginger Man."
To Patrick's surprise it was. But then he quickly thought on his feet and pulled one of Joe's guitar picks out of his hair.
*
"You know who I haven't heard from yet today, Juan." I stated.
"Yea?" Ginny asked.
"Yea. We've been going out for like 3-"
"5."
"What?"
"5." Ginny and Kendra said at the same time.
"5 what?" I responded.
"You and Ju-an have been dating for 5 months." Ginny said while texting on her sidekick
"No we haven't."
"Yea you have today. Its your 5th month."
"What's today?" i asked checking my phones datebook
"Saturday December 1st." Kendra added
"Really?"
"Yea."
"Wow."
"Uh huh." they both said with a laugh
"So then OK why-"
"I don't know why." Kendra stated finishing off my thought.
"Hmmm."
I sat there and wondered how I managed to miss my own 5th month anniversary. But I guess it really doesn't matter does it. Because if it did matter to him then he would have called texted IM'ed / or by some GRACE OF GOD showed up here and surprised me with something.
But no this was Juan. I don't even think he gave me anything on our first month anniversary. I mean I'm not one of those type of girls who feel that a guy must remember every stupid thing like the first shirt I had on when I meet him. but.., i was interrupted mid thought by Ginny suddenly speaking in a blissful tone of voice,
"Your hair was over your shoulder, blowing in the cold wind and you gave me this crazy ass look. You had on jeans and a black coat of some sort. Kendra introduced us and it was off from there. We were on the stoop by the ROTC building." Ginny concluded.
"What?" i asked baffled
"The first time I met you." Kendra added
"We were staring across from each other in the classroom and I introduced myself. That was our moment." she said wiping a fake tear from her eye.
I gave them both hugs...ok, so maybe I was a person you could remember. my girls seemed to not have a problem recalling these things so If I was such person that could be remembered then why can't my boyfriend remember these things? I bet he doesn't even remember my favorite flower.
We were getting ready to leave when I left my phone upstairs in the hotel room and i went to get it. Today was one day I wish I would have just left it. Only not to have dealt with the drama it brought me at that moment.


We got to The Mall of America and stood there looking around.
This place so big that we didn't even know where to start.
"Where do we start?" Ginny asked.
"Well, at the beginning of course." Kendra stated.
"Or not." I added, "Lets go this way and then we'll see where that leads us."
"I guess."
"But- this place is about 7 acres--- would that be 5 football fields?" Ginny stated.
"I've told you. Don't think Ginny." I sighed linking my arm with hers and pulling her away.
Kendra laughed until her side hurt. Ginny just sulked and I walked over to and elevator. So instead of walking around the stores we changed our paths just that fast and decided to do the rides. I mean, the mall will still be here we just had to ride the ferris wheel and the roller coasters before we really started.
"So how do we do this?" I asked the local Kendra as i looked at the line.
"We each need to buy wristbands with point values and each ride has an X-amount of value on it."
"That's it?" i asked
"That's it."
"Nice."
We got down to the floor where the amusement Park At MOA was. We just stood there, looked up and all gave a sigh. It seemed we all knew the question going through each one of our heads and we spat out the answer at the same time.
"So Timberland Twister it is?" Ginny questioned.
"Yes!" Kendra and I chimed in.
We went bought the wristbands and waited in line. Ginny and I had our sidekicks out while Juan and I texted back and forth. At times he made me so angry I didn't know what to do, right now was one of those times and this made me sad.
But out of nowhere he wished me a happy anniversary and I was just confused. So I had nothing else to say but 'ditto'.
The line was an hour and a half wait and rumor had it that Fall Out Boy was here. Why they would be HERE baffles me.

*

"How does Timberland Twister sound?" Pete asked looking at the map.
"It sounds like it should be Nipple Twister but that defenetly wouldn't fly. So they named it after apparel." Joe sighed.
"Or, or, or! Follow me on this one. A swole black guy who does really, really sick ass beats." Patrick stated.
"Nice!" Pete added as him and Patrick high-fived.
"Let's go to Top Hopic." Joe said nonchalantly.
The guys all bursted out in laughter and Andy gave a defeated sigh. He actually likes Hot Topic (yea, swap the 2 upper case letters) but he got so much shit for it he just kept it to himself. And the fact that Fall Out Boy and Hot Topic had a fall out (ha!) it was inevitable that he get even more shit for his like of the store.

*

And so the first 4 hours that we were in the mall we were doing the roller coasters. Then after we got sick and I threw up (hilarious!) we decided to find some food.
We walked. We walked like never before. It was when Kendra stated that she was hungry (yet again) that we decided to go and attempt to find some food.
"Look at that. They've got a Hot Topic there and a Journey's there." Ginny stated.
"Of course you'd find the Hot Topic." i said rolling my eyes
"Eh."

*

"Awww Pete! Its your favorite store." Joe pointed at Hot Topic.
"Don't do that." Pete said dangerously.
Joe backed off a bit. He had this fascination with people coloring their hair. And this was the place to see great hair.
"Look, dude with red Mohawk and cheetah spots." Joe stated.
"I don't see why you don't just dye your own hair and do crazy things to it." Andy pointed out.
"I've got crazy Jew hair. You can't do funky things like that with Crazy Jew hair. The Messiah won't let it stay." Joe stated matter of factly
"Wow." Pete said laughing.
"I'm right though."
"If you say so." Andy said shaking his head at his friend
"There goes my FUCKING TRANSFORMERS HOODY!" Pete yelled out of nowhere.
"What?" Andy questioned.
The 3 girls walking a few feet in front of them turned around when 'FUCKING TRANSFORMERS HOODY!' was yelled. The said one with the hoody laughed to herself as they didn't see anyone behind them. Patrick and Joe stuck their heads out of the Walden Books store to see how far the girls had gotten.
"Nice. One of them had pink hair." Joe said fascinated
"This girl- well girls last night both hair pink hair." Patrick mumbled as he flipped thorough a book he had randomly picked up
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Can we find food?" Pete asked as he noticed 2 girls looking at them for too long.
"Sure." Patrick Pete and Joe put their books down and walked out the door pulling Andy from whatever he was doing abruptly and set off in search of food.
*
"Who in their right mind would yell out 'FUCKING TRANSFORMERS HOODY!' and not ask where it was from?" Ginny demanded.
"You're just an attention whore." Kendra added.
"I'm not. But if you like it. Say so."
"Yes Ginny. I understand." Kendra said rolling her eyes.
"Dude! Dudes! We all should get matching Chucks!" Ginny suggested.
"If that wasn't the dumbest and maybe smartest things I've heard in a while." I said running the idea in my head.
It was at this time that I thought I was speaking to Juan when I got a text message from him that didn't belong to me.

:::MSG- Hey Pretty Eyes- I had a great time last night, I can still taste your lips on mine, can't wait to see you later--- Juan :::

That invisible wall that I smashed into felt good and it wasn't until I felt the tears burn behind my eyes that I knew what happened. I mean all my suspicions were true and my gut was telling me he was a sleaze and that I should have broken it off with him months ago but I didn't. i had to stick it out, i had to find proof and now here it is. and i was so sad because i don't know why i stood as long as i did, Maybe I felt that I actually needed him.
"Calista's crying." I heard Ginny say from far away. i couldn't process anything except the thoughts of Juan and some other girl.
He was my one weakness.
Sign up to rate and review this story