Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For real..?

Chapter 14

by iluvgee 3 reviews

Read...and review =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 874 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14

As the front door opened, Mya was surprised; very surprised in fact.

“Hi, I’m Mikey!” The little squeaky voice said holding his hand out in which Mya shook it.

“Hey Mikey, I’m Mya!” She said smiling at him.

He was so adorable! A lot nicer then she’d imagined him to be actually.

“Gerard’s just upstairs, I’ll take you to him” He smiled again.

“Thanks Mikey!” Mya said tapping his back in a friendly gesture.

They got upstairs and waited outside the door.

Mikey knocked it and popped his head in;

“Gee, Mya’s here.”

“Well let her in and piss off!”

Mikey grunted and opened the door.

Mya stepped in and the door behind her shut closed.

Gerard stood up and walked to lock the door.

Mya just stood there wondering what to do.

“Hey baby” He said quietly coming over and pressing his lips tightly against hers.

“Hey” She said resting her head gently into his chest.

They just stood there, Gerard rubbing her face; neither of them wanting to move.

“My, I’ve really missed you…I’m so glad you came.”

Mya lifted her head “I’ve missed you too, and like I said on the phone I’m sorry I never answered any of your calls.”

“It’s okay. Are you sure that everything is okay though?” He said concerningly just so she knew he cared.

“Everything’s just been a bit hectic at the moment, but I don’t want you to worry about it.” Mya said quietly.

Gerard softly lifted her face; “Tell me…”

“No, it’s nothing major, it’s cool, trust me!” She was so good at lying; Mya knew that.

“My, I wanna know…”

‘Shit’ she thought to herself, what exactly was she meant to say to him?!

Mya just looked at him, no words came out.

Quickly he picked her up and sat her down on the table, whilst he placed himself on the chair, where he started to slowly rub at her knee.

“Now tell me, even if it’s nothing, I still wanna know what’s bothering you…” He calmly said with his gorgeous smile.

This made Mya feel like she could actually confined in him.

“Well…” She started. “I met this guy who accidentally texted me and he’s a real nice guy and all…” Mya said wondering what exactly she would tell him next. “I really like him, and I erm well I kinda kissed him…”

Gerard just looked at her;

“Well what’s the problem?”

Mya was confused, why didn’t he see the problem?

“Gee, I kissed him!” She paused again, he still seemed confused; no reaction what so ever. “I…I like him…”

Gerard just looked at her leaving a slight smile on his face;

“Oh I see the problem…tell me why your so worried princess.”

Mya was lost; wasn’t he bothered that she liked someone else as well as him?!

“Because, I kissed another guy who I also like and it’s been bothering me as I love you and I don’t want it to come between us! I can’t wait for our future together Gerard…” Mya said grabbing hold of his hand.

“Look, its okay! We aren’t official yet, I forgive you for this. Plus I can’t wait either, it’s gonna be great!” He said taking a tighter grip on her hand.

“Talking about our future.” She said.

“Yeah, go on.” He smiled.

“Well I just wanted to know when…”

Mya was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Gerard unlocked it and went outside the room.

Around about 30 seconds later, Gerard walked back in and re-did the lock.

“I’m so sorry about that, Mikey wanted to know if we needed anything.” Gerard gave her the ‘typical’ look.

Mya giggled. “Aw, sweet!”

“Anyway, carry on from what you were saying.” Gerard said sitting down again.

“When are you gonna leave Irina?” Mya blurted out.

Gerard just looked down at the floor;
“I don’t know…not just yet, I can’t. Hopefully soon though!”

Mya was disappointed, but she didn’t want him to know that though.

“Oh, well I guess you know best.” She said quite upset.

Gerard caught on; he looked sad, maybe because he knew he’d upset her?

He grabbed hold of her and pulled her into a hug;

“Mya, I’m sorry. I love you, I really do, but I just can’t leave her right now.”

“I know, I just want you to care and love me that’s all.” Mya said sounding like she was about to cry.

Gerard felt hurt; he did love and care for her, even if they weren’t properly together yet.

“I do love and care for you!” he said slightly raising his voice. “We will be together, and when we are I can give you anything you could ever want!” he said lowering it again.

Mya still wasn’t happy; “It’s not about the luxury life style y’know. I just want you, that’s all”

Mya really did just want him…

[Hope you guys like =] Btw any of you got any requests or anything? R && R!!]
Sign up to rate and review this story