Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love holds you to me.

Love holds you to me.

by xcandix 3 reviews

vampire fiction.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2007-11-13 - Updated: 2007-11-14 - 339 words

0Unrated
I felt the cold prick at my skin as goosebumps spread like infection over the parts of my arms that weren't covered by the blanket. I left the window open for one reason and one reason only. I knew he'd be back. He always came, even when he think i didn't realise he was here. I'd hear him gracefully sit on the window sill. Sometimes I'd show him that i was awake and talk to him, others i just liked to feel his company. This had been going on for about a year now, not quite though. I've lived in the city of New York all my life. For my 15th birthday my friends took me to a concert. little did i know that concert would change life as i knew it. No matter where he was in the world he would visit me. Even when i fell asleep he would visit me in my dreams and i knew it was really him. Anyways getting back to the concert, my friends had walked me halfway to my mother's and her husband's penthouse. No later then a minute after they left did he approach me.

.....

"I saw you there tonight," he began in a husky, breathy voice. I just nodded in shock.

"Actually all i saw was you tonight."

.......

My parents weren't home and he stayed with me that night to make sure i was safe. For some reason we talked like we had known each other our entire lives.

"I know you are up."

He was gracefully pulling me out of my flashback as he stood by my window.

"I missed you," i barely whispered.

"I come here everynight. How can you miss me?"

"i miss you from the moment you leave my windowsill everynight until the moment you return the next."

He was giving me a pecuilar look.

There was something i was dying to ask him..

















* so not much but i'm fuming with ideas for this story. let me know how you like it so far though.
Sign up to rate and review this story