Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love holds you to me.

Smile like you mean it.

by xcandix 7 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-23 - 998 words

0Unrated
He sat next to me on the side of my bed, keeping his gaze on the floor.


"Where did you guys play tonight?" I asked hoping to break the silence.


"Berlin." He shrugged. I nodded and let my head rest on his shoulder.


"You turn 16 in a week," I felt him smile as he stated the obvious.


"Yep."


"We are playing a show in France and if you can manage to sneak out, I can come and pick you up," before i could answer he spoke again," if you want to, that is."


"My parents won't be home, and I'd love to," I smiled.


"Your parents won't be home for your birthday again?" he asked.


"It's New Years Eve, they'd rather do out with their friends."


"That's fucked up."


"I'm used to it," I shrugged.


"You shouldn't be."


"No I shouldn't," I sighed as silence started to creep back into the darkness of my bedroom.


"Pete?" I asked.


"Yeah?" he responded looking into my eyes. I felt like he was looking into my soul.


"Turn me," I pleaded grasping his hand tightly and looking into his eyes.


"Alex, you know I can't," he sighed making eye contact with the hardwood floors again.


"You can't or you won't?" I asked coldly while trying to make out any kind of facial expression through the dark.


"You have no idea what you want to get yourself in to. You're too young and you've got too much to lose."


"Are you kidding me?!?" I asked my voice getting louder. "Too much to lose? I've got nothing Pete. My mom and her fucking husband don't give a fuck about me and school means nothing to me. My friends are fake as can be. I feel like I'm living a lie, please show me something true."



"I'm sorry I just can't," he sighed again in defeat. " Trust me I want you around all the time," he started in a quiet voice," but it is so much more complicated than you think."


"Why is it so complicated? Please tell me." I replied bringing my voice back down to a normal decibel level.


"Well you see-" he got silent.


"What? What is it?" I whispered. Then I heard them. Footsteps. Coming towards my room.


"Alex?" My mother's voice echoed through out the enormous hallways. I turned quickly around to find that Pete had already vanished. My bedroom door opened.


"Alex?" my mother questioned again.



"Yeah mom?"


"Why were you shouting?"


"Oh I'm sorry I just, I had a nightmare."



"Oh, are you alright?"


"Yep."


"Alright well go back to sleep, you've been looking a bit tired lately and it's really taking an affect on your face."


"Gee, thanks mom."


"I'm only thinking of you. Now go on and get your beauty rest."


I sighed as she walked back out of the room. I waited until i heard her footsteps back down the hall. Why was she always worried about the way that i looked? Over the years my mother has become so shallow and materialistic. It's a shame, she used to be my hero. Now I pray I don't end up like her. I made my way back over to the window sill that Pete climbed in at. I sat on the edge a bit. Why wouldn't he just turn me into a vampire. I could turn my back on all this bullshit. I felt a hand reach my bare shoulder and I jumped.


"Sorry," Pete smiled.


"You scared the shit outta me. I though you would have already left."


"Without saying goodbye? Come on, what kind of gentleman would that make me?" he joked.


"Pete seriously, why can't you just do it? Just turn me. We would be able to hang out all the time. Don't you want that? Or maybe you don't? I don't get it. What's so complicated?"


"Trust me, I'd love for us to be able to hang out all the time, but you have to understand that once your turned you stay that age. Do you really want to be 15 forever?"


"Certainly not." I laughed.


"Just gimme me a bit of time. I'll tell you what. If you be patient I'll turn you on your 21st birthday. That is if you are still up for it."


"But Pete that is 5 years away!"


"Sh, I know but it will go by fast." He assured me.


"Pete what if you forget about me or just decide you don't wanna waste your time on some kid anymore."


"Alex you may be trapped in some 15 year old's body, but you are so much more mature than most of the people my age. And I don't think there is any single thing in the world that could make me forget about you."


His comment made me blush. I was speechless. What was I supposed to say to that. I looked back up into his eyes only to find him staring back at mine. His hand tugged a bit at my waist and he moved closer to me. His phone began ringing.


"Mother fucker." He whispered digging his phone out of his wallet and studying the screen. "Shit, Alex I have to go it's my manager and he will probably be pretty pissed."


"It's fine," I smiled.


He slid off the window and hovered infront of me. He took my hand and looked me in the eye. "I'll see you in a week."


"A week?!"


"Yeah I have to let the anticipation build up so when I come to get you on your birthday you will be practically jumping out the window when i get here." he smiled.


"You not fair at all." I huffed.


"Yeah, but you can't stay mad at me." And with that he flew off into the distance to god knows where. Was he really about to kiss me tonight?




















Alright so i finally put the new chapter up. Thank you so much for the reviews. Keep em' coming. I love them lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story