Categories > Original > Romance > Jaded Power

Soft and Safe

by magita 3 reviews

Fun with a ninja sword tag? Indeed

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-25 - Updated: 2007-11-26 - 1407 words

0Unrated
I think it's funny how some people don't read this far, simply giving up after the first chapter, cause this is the best one so far! enjoy!

Jade looked down at Anthony as the car pulled away from her house. He set his hands on her thighs and straightened his arms to lift himself. They were now face to face. For a moment their eyes met. She saw a passion filled glance flicker behind his deep blue eyes. She inhaled sharply as that glance struck at something inside of her. Blake coughed in the front seat for no reason other than he’d been sick when the cold months first struck Rhode Island that year. Jade took this opportunity to cross her arms across her chest.

“Where are you taking me?” Jade asked towards the back of Blake’s headrest.

Cadence answered for him, “We are abducting you to Carly’s house,”

Carly Hudson was the only other person that commanded more respect than Cadence. She was beautiful but never let it go to her head. She could eat more than the guys and still had better abs than half of them. She could outrun all the other girls on the track team and got high off of the exhaustion of each three mile race. She could provide a comeback faster than you could insult her, if you ever found a reason to insult her, that is. She had been a manager longer than Jade and Cadence, but once her NHL bound goalie boyfriend moved away and subsequently off of their hockey team he forbade her from continuing to be one. Everyone knew how the players could be. She lived on her own and could support herself too.

When Jade came back from her thoughts of admiring Carly she noticed Anthony. He had slightly sucked in his lips and had his head cocked to the side. He looked like he was as far into his thoughts as Jade had been. She noted that he was still nearly on top of her, with most of his weight crushing her legs. She set her right hand on his left shoulder to bring him into awareness. She used her left hand to pull on his right side while pushing his shoulder with her other hand. This straightened him in his seat. She set her left hand on his right thigh and leaned across him putting her chest in quite a compromising position in front of his face, but she hadn’t noticed. She grabbed his seat belt and pulled it across him to secure him in his seat.

When she had returned to her own seat she absently brought her hand to her face to bite her nails. They arrived at Carly’s house quickly. Blake, Jade, and Cadence silently filed out of the car. Anthony was not going to go quietly. Before Jade could shut her door she heard him.

“Jaaaadddddeeee. Could you come open my dooooorrrr pleeeasseee??” Anthony whined. They all knew he was fully capable of opening his own door.

“No don’t. He’s like a stray dog, if you do something for him once he’ll keep bothering you.” Cadence warned Jade with a serious face.

Jade smiled to herself. Not doing what he wants will leave him begging for more. She glanced at him quickly before turning and walking straight to Carly’s front door and letting herself in. Anthony pouted as he got out of the car on his own. Cadence displayed a victorious smile when he pouted at her. They each lept over the steps that lead to Carly’s house.

When Jade had entered ahead of them she spotted a foam ninja sword on Carly’s coffee table. She was examining it when the others walked in. They paid no attention to her as the hunt to find Carly was on. Blake sprinted forward towards the kitchen and Cadence ran down the hallway towards Carly’s bedroom. They play this game every time we come here. Anthony walked into the house slowly. Jade looked at him. He made eye contact with her for a second before closing his eyes and pointing his nose to the ceiling with a huff. He thinks he can reverse the “play hard to get” thing onto me? No way. She diverted her attention back to the sword, pretending not to notice him. He ran off to join in the race. Jade looked at the tag around the sword. She realized she could take it off without ripping it so she put it around her own wrist.
A minute later Jade heard Blake yell “Score!” he’d found Carly making ramen noodles in her kitchen. Cadence ran from the hallway until she could see Carly.

“CARLY!” Cadence screamed. She gave her a running hug which was a difficult task because Carly had sat down at her dining room table, but Cadence found a way to accomplish it.
“Victory kiss,” Jade could hear the smile on Blake’s face as he demanded a reward from Cadence. She leaned across Carly to kiss Blake sweetly.

“Guys, c’mon I’ve got Ramen here, don’t gross me out,” Carly teased.

Jade chuckled at their conversation. She made her way down the hallway that Cadence had run down earlier; she wanted to find some clothes to put on, she hadn't the time to grab something on the way out of her house. Not as if there was anything to grab from atop Anthony's shoulder. The hallway was small and pictures of Carly’s family where hung on the walls, which managed to shrink the hallway even more. She looked up from the blue carpet to see Anthony blocking her way, a few feet ahead of her. She walked at him, determined to dress herself properly. When she got to him she lifted her arm to push his shoulder, but he grabbed her wrist before she could make contact with it.

“What’s this?” he asked fingering the ninja sword tag, “soft and safe? Haha. Can I rip this?”
Jade sighed. “If you must,” she decided to ignore Cadence and let him do something that he wanted. He tried to rip the plastic string unsuccessfully. He dropped down to his knees and brought the tag to his mouth with a lustful glance at Jade. I have to do something. I can’t just stand here. He’ll think I’m being affected by his stupid "sexy eyes"! God he's attractive... She shook her head slightly to bring herself back to the situation. She positioned her hand so that it would brush against his ear while he was getting the tag. His stomach muscles clenched slightly. Once Jade saw he had removed the tag she tried to walk further down the hallway. She took one step with the left leg before his hand shot across and pressed her by her inner thigh into the wall.

“I get to decide the new location of your ‘soft and safe’ tag,” he said playfully. Jade rolled her eyes. She looked down at Anthony’s hand. It was firmly placed on her inner thigh. Does he realize how close his hand is to “The prize”? She laughed aloud at her thoughts. She realized that he’d chosen a new location when she felt her hips move at the pulling of her tights. He made a circle with the plastic string of the tag. He brought the two ends together, but when they wouldn’t fasten by the strength of his fingers he decided to use his teeth. He glanced up at Jade seductively as the tip of his tongue got in the way of the work his teeth were doing. Jade quickly bit her lip, but it couldn’t stop a small whimper from her throat. Fuck. If that didn’t cause me to lose power over him then nothing will. Anthony smirked and finished securing the tag to the rip in her tights. He stood and leaned a little to the side to let her pass. When she had passed him she felt his hand brush the side of her neck.

“I’ll see what I can do about that whimper when everyone has settled down to watch a movie,” he said promisingly, causing Jade to turn her head to look at him. He gave her a quick wink before turning into the dining room.
Sign up to rate and review this story