Categories > Original > Romance > Jaded power

The Abduction of the Scantly Clad Spider

by magita 0 reviews

Jade gets some unexpected visitors as she tries on her halloween costume.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-18 - Updated: 2008-06-05 - 1083 words

0Unrated
Hey there, this is my second chapter. I thought it was funny, but then again I do fancy sense of humor. As usual, things in italics are Jade's thoughts. Rates and reviews would be cool. Enjoy!

Jade awoke at noon underneath her huge blue comforter. She was dressed in a sports bra and boxers, both of which were black. She stretched her hands over her bead and yawned. She rolled out of bed and laughed when she hit the floor clumsily. She got up and stretched her arms over her head then tilted to the left and right. She walked through her door and into the living room where her dog Wooflar lay sleeping. She walked past him and into the kitchen where she grabbed a box of her favorite cereal off the counter. She got all of the ingredients and sat down at the table. She prepared her meal. She ate the cereal thoughtfully. Anthony... why didn't I ask what his last name was? Hmm. He was kind of cute. Hey, today is only two days before Halloween and I didn't even fix that spiderman costume. Why didn't I get a bigger size?

She snapped out of her thoughts when she realized she had finished her cereal. She put her bowl in the sink and left the cereal on the counter. She walked out to the living room quietly so as not to disturb Wooflar. She walked into her room where she eyed the pile of red fabric on her floor. She picked up the pants of the spiderman outfit that she had cut in half the night before. She took of her boxers which were quickly replaced by the tight red material. This is so not going to work She unsuccessfully tried to pull them up past her calves. She took them off and searched her drawers for a pair of red tights. When she found a pair without any rips she gave herself a mental high five and put them on. She then decided to try on the top half of the costume. Oh geeze, this is tighter than the pants! she took it off and was left in just her sports bra.

She found a huge sweatshirt on top of her bed and threw it on so she wouldn't be cold. She walked out of her room and into the living room. She looked at herself in the huge mirror that was on the far wall of the room to see if she could turn that into a costume. She was thinking hard as to what she could possibly pass this costume off as when she heard three slams of car doors outside. no one is ever on this street She was going to ignore it when she heard a rumbling then a loud crack outside.

"What the hell?" she walked towards the door when Cadence burst through in a fit of laughter followed by Anthony, the player from last night.

"What are you guys d-" Jade tried to finish her sentence, but got cut off by Anthony diving for the back of her legs with his shoulder. How did he get behind me? He wrapped his arm around her thighs and stood up, leaving her hanging over his shoulder helplessly.

"Let's move on out!" Cadence yelled when Jade was completely thrown over Anthony's shoulder.

"I am not an object! Put me down!" Jade tried to sound demanding, but she was only in eleventh grade, making her a year younger than the two of them so she couldn't command much respect.

"Hah! You were right, she wouldn't go willingly," Anthony said to Cadence, "I'll pay off that bet later," he said with a wink. Jade heard Cadence's noise of disgust.

Anthony walked towards the door with ease since Jade couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds. He walked through the open door with Cadence following behind.

"Oh, nice view," Cadence joked as she saw that Jade was only wearing tights.

"You're looking at her ass, aren't you? Damnit why did I have to be the one holding her? That could have been me back there!" Anthony said in all seriousness. Jades mouth opened in surprise. She turned her head towards him and he flashed her that smile again. She raised her eyebrows at him for a second before her attention was caught by something in her yard.

"What the heck happened to my railing!?" she yelled as she looked at the unguarded stairs in front of her.

As they walked down the stairs Jade could see that Blake was lying with his back on top of the railing that used to be on Jade's steps. Cadence giggled at her boyfriend.

"While we were charging up here there was a tiff, if you will, over who would get to grab you and Anthony ended up knocking poor Blake off your steps. Good thing they are only a few feet high. It's a shame about the railing though," Cadence shook her head at the place where it used to be as she closed the door and followed Anthony down the steps.

"You're such a dick," Blake coughed. He was lucky to have said that much to Anthony considering the amount of wind that was knocked out of him earlier. He steadily got to his feet. You couldn't play hockey for eleven years without gaining incredible endurance for getting knocked around.

"Hey Jade. Anthony will pay for the railing. What's up?" Blake could be so genuine sometimes.

"Well I guess you could say I'm a little surprised. And this person won't put me down!" Jade yelled in her capturer's ear before lowering her voice and adding, "I'm Jade, not sure we've met," She extended her hand to Anthony.

"Pleased to meet you," Anthony yet again flashed that gorgeous smile.

"Let's go!" Cadence yelled. Anthony took off towards the car. Blake and Cadence followed close behind. Blake ran ahead of Anthony and got to the car first. He opened one of the back doors and ran behind the car to the driver's seat. Anthony ducked and leapt into the car, Jade's head barely missing the roof. Jade landed with her back to the far car door and his head on her left side. His chest was on her right leg and she could feel his lungs filling with air. Her left leg was bent underneath her. He bent his legs and Cadence slammed the car door before hopping into the passenger's seat.
Sign up to rate and review this story