Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 9-Date Time, Break Time- June 23

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Gerard and Kendra's date with added crashness on Pete's part. Makes more sense when you read it...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-27 - Updated: 2007-11-28 - 886 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard and I finally decided on a time for a date and he picked me up around 10 minutes late.

I was completely fine with that.

He took me to a semi-fancy resteraunt and after we went and saw the final installment of Lord of the Rings.

"That made almost no sense to me." Gerard said as we walked around down by the theater. "all I understood wasw that A-gon, Akon, A-dude, A-Hole, or something was in love with an elf who was too tall for her own good and some ring that mad eyou invisible made you invincible but no one but the 'Dark Lord' could use it so they threw it in a volcano. Total smarts."

I laughed quietly as he continued his ramblings.

"And I seriously think all the men are gay. Legless and Dimwit totally gay. FruFru and Sammy, gay with a giant G and every man on the entire planet loves A-Hole, Akon, whatever his name was."

I peered at him from the corner of my eye.

"So does that mean you love him?" I joked. Gerard smiled.

"Nah. I'm strictly on girls. Well most of the time. Frank is so damn sexy."

I didn't laugh. Frank. Frank. His name echoed in my head. Gerard's face froze in horror.

"Oh, uh, God, I've messed up. I'm sorry Dra. Forget I said anything."

I pulled away from my Frank-world. "What-? Oh, oh, no it's-it's ok." I promise." I said weakly. Gerard could tell I was lying but nodded.

"Alright." He whispered.

I pulled out my cellphone, it read 12.35 am. Everyone was asleep. No lights were on in the house as Gerard walked me to the door of my house. I had moved all my stuff back to HQ. Mom and Dad's.

Gerard stopped at the doorway and stared at e. He took a deep breath. "Kendra?"

"Hmmm?" I murmured playing with my keys not wanting to say goodnight just yet.

"I think you're beautiful and I want you to give me a chance but if your heart is still with Frank I wont push you. But, I, I just really, really, l-" He stopped. I raised an eyebrow at him and he gulped. "I love you Kendra."

The keys dropped from my hands as my arms circled his neck. I placed my lips on his and whispered a happy, "I love you too, Gerard!"

He laughed and swungme around. When he set me down he picked up my keys and placed them in my hands.

I looked at the keys and at Gerard and then smiled at him.

"Want to come inside?" I asked.

He looked at the door and nodded. "That'd be nice." He whispered.

I unlocked the door and peered inside. All lights were off and I couldn't see anyone in the dining room. I ushered Gerard inside and directed him upstairs.

When he was gone I got myself a glass of water. I turned to the window by the sink, taking smal sips and smiling at the thought of Gerard loving me.

"Kendra?" a voice called me. Thinking it was Gerard or Jodee I turned and in the middle of "Yes?" I gasped nearly dropping my glass of water in the process.

Pete.

"Pete what are you doing her?" I asked my heart still thumping in my chest.

"Well, I came here to talk to you." He said quietly.

"At almost 1 in the morning?!" I hissed "You could have gotten arrested or hurt!"

"No, I got her at around 7.30 but you weren't here so I waited Jodee said you would be back by around nine so I waited. I fell asleep on the couch in the living room." He said quietly, "I think we should talk."

I rubbed the bridge of my nose nervously. "Pete, you can't just walk into my parent's house and wait for me to come home."

Pete shrugged. "Jodee said it was ok."

I sghed. "Pete, I have someone over right now. This isn't the best time."

This was about the point where the necklace I treasured with all my heart swung away from my neck, chain broken some how, and flew across a distance of about a few centimeters before the very old plastic (Hey, it had been through a lot!) hit the ground and burst into pieces.

Despite myself I burst into tears. "No." I whispered. "No."

I turned to Pete quietly trying to ignore the crumbling necklace at our feet. "Pete, please, please-just-just leave." I need to be alone."

Pete's eyes crinkled in sorrow and took one glance at the only living memory of our past on the floor and left with out a word.

Tears still streaking down my face I climbed up the stairs and kindly sent Gerard away without any answers to his questions. I just need to be alone.

While I tossed and turned that night I couldn't help but realize the empty spot where m necklace used to be wasn't nearly as big as the hole where my heart used to be.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry about the late update. Grades came in, ugh, not so good, I got grounded. I'm not really supposed to be on right now but I am anyways just because I love you.

Alright I'll see if I can add some more tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story