Categories > Original > Drama > BestFriendsForNothing (1)

my girl

by KissedByANerd 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-29 - Updated: 2007-11-30 - 949 words

0Unrated
My eyes fluttered open. "Finally, shes awake." A voice said beside me. "Is she going to be okay?" The fuzz cleared from my eyes and I looked around. There stood my mom, dad,Lily, and Jake. I looked up at Seb. "I think so.." I clutched my throat adnd started to cough and gag. "Everyone out!" Sebastion yelled pushing my lovely family out of my room. "Cassie..cassie please." My eyes shut.

Sebastion

I collided my lips with hers and started to do CPR. I leaned up and looked at her. She opened her eyes and stared at me. We stayed there for a couple of minutes but was rudley inturupted by Dr. Marcus and his assistant nurses. I watched as they stuck her with an IV. I walked out for her room and closed the door quietly. "Ms.Carpenter?" Rosella stood up and looked at me with her erd lood shot eyes. "Is s-she okay?" She studdered. I nodded. She started to sob and her husband hugged her. I felt a uncomfortable feeling in the air so I moved to the cafateria. "Dr. Sebastion..you are needed in room 120." I sighed and walked back to Cassies room. There she lay. I closed the door and looked at her.

Cassie.

"Zack.. how long until I can touch you and actually feel you." He smiled and took my hand..but I didnt feel anything. "Soon..just keep holding on ohtay?" I smiled and hugged him. "You have better things on earth then you do up here." I gave him a questioning look. "There is someone down there to help you and to love you..go..go and meet him." My eyes fluttered open and was staring into the eeys of Sebastion. He smiled and crashed his lips with mine.
::::

I crawled into my bed and pulled the covers up to my chin. I was in my own room and in my own bed. I was here..but I was feeling an emptiness. Sebastion. I though tears of guilt and pain rolled down my cheak. Zacks word kept repeting itself in my head. 'There is someone for you down there to love you..go go and meet him.' I shook my head and sat up. I needed to find him. I ran to my colset and pulled out my sweat pants. I quickly slipped them on and ran to the window. I opened it and crawled out. I looked down at the ground and gulped. just jump Cassie. I held in my breath and jumped.
::::
I walked up to a cream colored door and knocked on it. The door opened. There in front of me stood the figure of Sebastion. His face was full of confusion. "Hi." I said shufling my feet. "Cassie..what are you doing here?" I walked up to him and kissed his lips lightly. "I couldnt stand to be away from you." he sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Ahem..herm.." I looked behind him and there stood a figure of a female. "Sebastion who is it?" The girl asked. My heart stared to pound. "Its.." The girl pushed her way out and lokoed at me. "She's cute." I smiled weakly and looked back at Sebastion. "It lokos like you have company so i better go." The girl took ahold of my wrist and shook her head. "No..no please come in..its freazing out here and you must be really cold." She pulled me past Seb and into the kitchen. "Would you like coffee?" I shook my head. "You probably want hot chocolate?" I shook my head again and slumped down in my seat. Sebastion apeared from the living room and sat on the counter. The girl gave him a cup of OJ and sat beside me at the kitchen table. "So, I didnt catch your name?" I looked at sebastion and sighed. "Fredrick Jones Caroltin." Sebastin choked on his OJ and looked at me. "Well then, thats a great name." I smiled. "Yeah. Im from Canada." She nodded. "and I was home schooled." She lokoed from me to Sebastion. "Where the moose are." Sebastion forced back a smile. "Uhmm..ahem..well, whats your favorite color?" What a lame question. "Poop brown." She gasped. "Well," She looked at sebastion. "Im joking." She nodded and smiled. "You are so funny! So Fredrick.." I laughed. "My name isnt Fredrick.. its Harold." She put her hand on her head. "What?" I rolled my eyes. What a dits I cant believe he is with her. Ohmigosh..Sebastion is taken.. and he kissed me. "I better go to bed." She stood up and ran upstairs. "What was that?" I stood up and walked towards the door. "Cassie?" He toko ahold of my arm and pulled me to him. "Let go of me." He didnt realese me. "Let me go!" I screamed. "What is your problem?" He quesioned. "I cant believe you would do this to me..i thought you liked me!" He smiled. " I do." I shook my head. "You are discusting." He took me by my shoulders and looked into me eyes. "What is with you?" I looked into his eyes. "You and that girl..why did you lead me on like that?!" He paused and then a smile appeared on his face. "What are you smiling about?!" He leaned in and kissed my lips slowly and deaply. I pulled away and stared at him. "That girl isnt my girlfriend," He smiled. "thats my sister." My jaw dorpped and tears formed in my eyes. "Sedastion im so.." He stopped me with a long pasitionate kiss. "Its fine..no need to apologize." I smiled and wiped the tears from my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story