Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Emerald and Silver

01

by taccora 0 reviews

A/U. Harry has defeated Voldemort and the magical world is in a state of peace. Lucious Malfoy switched sides at the last moment and because of that he evaded going to Azkaban once again. A new Mal...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-01-17 - Updated: 2006-01-18 - 3193 words

-1MarySue
Emerald and Silver
Chapter 1


Angelique Malfoy



It was August 12 and instead of lounging around enjoying the remnants of my summer I was in Belladonna's Day Spa getting myself ready for the biggest party of my life so far. It was my sixteenth birthday and to celebrate it my parents are throwing me, and my twin brother Draco, the biggest party the magical world has ever seen. My mother booked a live band, we have food catered by the best chefs, and of course our party planner made sure that the hall we booked was decorated in only the best material. Draco and I had decided that we wanted a silver and white color scheme and the sketches Kevin, our party planner, drew were spectacular.

The little witch finished charming the design on my manicure and pedicure and dried them with a quick spell before escorting me out of the nail salon and into the beauty parlor. Anthony, my hair stylist, smiled and ushered me into the leather massage chair. He promptly placed a black smock over my clothing before asking me what I wanted my hair to look like.

"I need you to meet me at the manor tonight at seven. I don't want anyone seeing my hairstyle until I walk into the hall so I just want a deep condition treatment," I replied.

He nodded and said, "Whatever you want Angelique," before he led me over to the wrinse section and began to wash my hair.

An hour later Anthony turned my chair around so that I faced the mirror. My mid back length platinum blonde hair felt weightless and framed my face in the perfect wrap. Anthony had been arched my eyrbrows perfectly and my eyelashes had been enchanced so that they were thicker and longer. I smiled widely at my reflexion before I uncrossed my toned legs and arose from my seat. I inconspicuously pulled down my denim mini skirt and thanked Anthony by giving four galleons as a tip. I smoothed my brown v-neck tank top out before slipping on a pair of tan tented sunglasses on and walking towards the front of the spa.

"Hello Miss Malfoy," the young receptionist replied as I headed to the front desk.

"Hello Cynthia," I replied as I slid my snake skin Dolce & Gabbana purse from the crook of my elbow and grabbed my wallet.

I opened my wallet and slid out my bank card and handed it to the woman. She quickly slid it through the machine before handing it back to me. I signed the confirmation sheet before turning and leaving the spa. My heels clicked softly on the cobblestone street and I headed down Symphony Alley towards Fifi's Formal Wear to pick up my dress. As I walked through the threshold of the store a young attendant walked over to me and asked if she could help me.

"No. I wish to speak to Gloria," I replied.

"She's currently working with another client. Are you sure I can't help you?" she asked.

"Not unless you will tell Gloria that Angelique Malfoy is here to pick up her order," I replied.

The young girl's attention quickly snapped when she heard my name and she quickly headed to the back room to get Gloria. I rolled me eyes before I headed towards the clothing racks and sorted through the various things they had as I waited for Gloria to come. A second later the girl returned and told me to just head into the back room. I nodded and followed her instructions. As I opened the door that led to the secluded dressing room I noticed Gloria was making the final adjustments to a male client. It didn't take a genius to tell who it was.

"Dragon?" I asked.

The male's head snapped back and he smiled at me. "Hey Angel. You like?" He asked as he twirled.

"You look handsome," I replied and he thanked me before heading towards the little partition where he could switch back into his clothes.

"The final adjustments have been made to your dress," Gloria replied as she handed me my garment bag.

"Thank you," I replied before slinging the garment bag over my arm and walked out of the store before appariating home.

As I appeared on the marble floor in the foyer a house elf dressed in a black uniform popped in front of me and asked me if I wanted him to take my garment bag. I nodded and gave him instructions to hang it up in my closet. He nodded before popping out of the room. I walked into the parlor where I knew my mother would be having her afternoon tea.

"I wasn't expecting you home this early," my mother replied.

"Well I finished everything early," I started.

"So what can I do for you?" she asked as she sipped her tea.

"I was wondering if you contacted Mark. I need him to do my make up tonight," I replied.

"Yes, and he said he would be here at six to set everything up," she replied.

"Okay. Is my physical therapist here?" I asked.

"Yes. He's already waiting for in the massage room," my mother replied.

I nodded and headed out of the parlor and towards the west wing where the massage room was located. When I walked in the room a petite Asian woman was waiting. I quickly stripped down and wrapped a towel around my form before lying on the table so that the woman could massage the kinks out of my body.


¤.¸¸.·´¨`»«´¨`·. ¸¸.¤*


Ronald Weasley


It was a hot August afternoon and Hermione, Harry, and I were louging outside by the recently installed pool. Since Harry had defeated Voldemort three month's ago the Burrow had been totally redone. The money my family got from it's help towards defeating Voldemort was more than enough for all of us to live comfortably on and the first thing my parents did was rebuild the Burrow, which included a nice outside pool. Harry had just pulled himself out of the pool when Ginny came running outside with August's issue of Witches' Weekly.

"Guess what?" she asked eagerly.

"What?" Harry asked her.

Ginny stared at him for a while and I shook my head. Apparently she still had a thing for Harry. She needed to get over it though because he didn't see her in that way. After about five minutes of silence she broke her eyes off of Harry's chest and finally answered.

"Malfoy's having a huge birthday party in Diamond Hall at the Jewel Hotel," she replied eagerly.

I rolled my eyes. It's just like Malfoy to book the most expensive hall in England for a birthday celebration.

"And how do you know this?" I asked her.

"It's in Witches' Weekly," she replied.

"So why'd you tell us?" Harry asked.

"Well because they said that it was a party to celebrate both him and his twin sister's coming of age and since you know him better I was wondering if you knew anything about his sister," she replied.

"I didn't even know he had a sister," Harry replied with a shrug.

"She's probably hideous. I mean why else would she not have attended Hogwarts?" I replied with a smirk.

"Whatever. I was thinking about heading to Starbucks. Anyone want to come?" Harry asked as he grabbed a towel.

Hermione and I nodded and we all headed in the house to change into some muggle clothes.


¤.¸¸.·´¨`»«´¨`·. ¸¸.¤*


Angelique Malfoy


It was 5:55pm and I found myself only dressed in a pair of white v-string bikini cut panties. I grabbed my silver robe and black and pink satin robe and pulled it on. I tied the sash around my waist and slipped my feet into a pair of black and pink sandals just as a house elf popped in my room and told me that Mark and Anthony had arrived.

"Please show them up Mickey," I replied. The house elf bowed before popping out of my return only to return shortly with my guests.

I sat down at my vanity and Mark began to unpack his things and Anthony unraveled his hair kit and asked me how I wanted my hair styled. I got up and grabbed the large velvet box on my dresser and walked back over to Anthony before responding.

"You can do my hair in any style you like as long as I can easily put on my tiara," I replied.

Anthony nodded before he grabbed his wand and swirled it around my head before muttering a spell. I watched as my hair went from lying straight to becoming neaty shirley temple curls. The curls then proceeded wind up into a beautiful updo, leaving two strands down to frame my face. Anthony nodded before placing a statsis charm on my hair before grabbing hair pins out of his bag and slipping them in their respective place. With that done he took off the statsis charm and grabbed my tiara and slipped it in place. before moving back. I looked in the mirror and smiled at the way the white gold tiara sparkles and how the pearls looked against my blonde hair.

I thanked Anthony and gave him the twelve galleons I owed him as he packed up his things. As he left the room Mark walked over and told me to close my eyes and quickly and efficiently began to apply my make up. Thirty minutes passed before he told me I could open my eyes. When I did I was amazed at how amazing he was. My eyeshadow was a glittery silver and the tiny crystals over my eyelids glittered with the light. My full lips were covered in a shimmering pale pink gloss and a light pink mousse gave my cheeks a rosy feel.

"Do you like it?" he asked nervously.

"I love it," I replied.

He smiled and called a house elf and it helped him carry his things towards my mother's suite so that he could do her make up. Once I was alone in my room i closed the door and walked into my huge closet and grabbed the garment bag that held my dress and called a house elf. Mickey popped.

"I can I help Miss Malfoy?" she asked.

"I need you to help me with my dress," I replied as I unzipped the bag and pulled out my gown.

The dress was a floor length pale pink, almost white, halter dress. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my robe before I unzipped the back and undid the clasp before slipping into it. I slid the thin string around my neck before telling Mickey to zip it and fasten the clasps. She quickly did as I asked before popping out of the room. I sat down on my white chaise lounge before grabbing my wand and summoning the shoes I had purchased for this dress. My shoes quickly made its way out of my closet and in front of me. I grabbed the box and set it down beside me before opening it to reveal a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti open toed sandals. The straps were a pale metallic pink and the middle of the shoe was decorated with white wreath shaped Swarovski crystals down the front.

I slipped my feet into the shoes and buckled them before heading over to my dresser and grabbing the jewelry box that held the set my mother purchased for me a month ago. I grabbed the white diamond drop earrings and clipped them into my delicate ears before I grabbed the diamond necklace I wanted to wear and clipped it securely around my neck. With that done I headed over to my chest of drawers and looked over my lalique encased perfumes before I grabbed the one encased in the siren bottle and lightly dabbed a bit on my neck and wrist.

Just as I placed the bottle back a house elf told me that my family was waiting for me in the foyer. I nodded and slipped my wand in my purse before walking out of my room and headed down the hall for the swirling staircase. I lifted my dress and walked down the stairs confidently. My mother stood next to my father dressed in a beautiful blue and silver gown that accentuated her perfect figure and silver stillettoes that made her long legs even longer. My father was dressed in a tailored black suit while Draco was dressed in a matching white suit.

"You look beautiful Angel," my parents stated as I walked over to them.

"Thank you," I replied with a smile.

We all walked out of the front door of the manor and my parents slipped into the back of their black limo while Draco and I sat in the back of the awaiting white Rolls Royce Phantom.

"Since we're alone, I thought I'd give your gifts now," I said to Draco.

He nodded and I opened my purse and pulled out two tiny wrapped boxes. I enlarged them and handed them to Draco as he handed me a small box. I told him to go first. He tore open the largest gift to see a beautiful crystal Lalique vase that had a yellow dragon carved on it.

"Thanks Angel. How did you find this?" he asked.

"It's a collector's item so they didn't have anymore but I bought it from this old lady for a little under twice it's value," I replied.

The then opened the second gift, which was a little more personal. I made various fragrances, I didn't like wearing anything someone else could buy, and made Draco his own scent but bottled it in a Crystal Samuri Lalique bottle. He opened it and smelled it before asking me what scent it was.

"Do you like the scent?" I asked, avoiding the question.

"Yes but I've never smelt it before," he replied.

"I made it for you so I guess I'll call it Dragon's Essence," I said with a smile.

He gave me a genuine smile and hugged me before telling me to open my gift. I opened the box to find a beautiful diamond ring sitting on satin. I pulled it out of the box and slipped it on my right ring finger and stared at the sparkling jewel before giving Draco a kiss on the cheek. He wiped his face and I rolled my eyes and admired the ring.

"This is beautiful Dragon. Thank you," I replied.

"You welcome Angel," he replied as the car stopped.

Shortly after the chauffer opened the door and Draco climbed out. Pictures went off and he flashed the camera one of his patented smirks before reaching a hand out for me. I grabbed it with my left hand and carefully, yet elegantly, stepped out of the expensive vehicle. Flashes went off and I gave the camera a smile, showing off my deep dimples and perfectly white teeth, before Draco and I walked down the white carpet and into the Hotel where our party was taking place.

As we walked through the door of our party everyone stood and clapped for us. We smiled genuinely in front of our friends and family before we separated to receive our guests. Before we could get too far apart I noticed Pansy Parkinson all but attach herself to my brother. I shook my head at the pug faced girl. While I had grown up around her family, and several other pureblood families who had enough wealth to be associated with us Malfoy's, I had never really grown close to the girl. She was just one of those annoying females who only thought about men and how to join in the perfect, proper, marriage. My brother had always been the choice and for as long as I could remember she and her family had been trying to bargain with my parents to create an arranged marriage. Luckily, for both Draco and myself, it never pulled throguh. Even still, that hadn't stopped Pansy from trying to stake her claim.

"Draco!" Pansy replied as she tossed her royal blue and silver shawl on a chair and wrapped her arms around him.

"Hello Pansy," Draco replied as he gently untangled himself from her.

"Hello Angelique," Pansy replied as she turned her attention to me.

"Hello Pansy," I replied politely.

"I just love your dress," she replied, somewhat put out, as she looked at my one of a kind dress.

"Thank you. You shouldn't sound so suprised. A Malfoy always looks their best," I replied shortly as I looked at her one strapped royal blue and silver dress.

"Your dress is...unique," I replied before walking away to greet the rest of the guests.

I didn't get too far when I ran into my best friend Marielle. Marielle was a beautiful raven haired French girl who attended Beauxbatons with me. She stood proudly at 5'9" and had a curvy figure. Her hair was done in a simple, yet elegant, style and she was dressed in a beautiful gold dress that stopped at mid thigh. Her perfectly painted feet were covered in a pair of gold stilletto sandals and she looked genuinely happy to be there.

"You look beautiful Angel," Marielle said as she gave me a warm hug.

"Thanks Elle. You look beautiful too," I replied.

"Well you know how I do. So...introduce me to that fine brother of yours," she replied as she looked in the direction I left.

"Of course. Pansy is all over him and I'm sure he's looking for a distraction," I replied.

"Is he dating this Pansy?" she asked with a frown.

"She wishes," I replied as I led her over to my brother.

"Dragon," I called and he twirled.

His eyes immediately trailed Marielle's body before coming to her face. He gave her a huge smile and I patted myself on the back knowing that these two would end up as an item by the end of the party.

"Draco this is my best friend Marielle Dureon. Marielle this is my twin brother Draconis Malfoy," I replied before walking off and leaving them to each other.

After greeting everyone else I headed to the dance floor to dance with Blaise Zabini. Blaise gripped my hips and I placed my arms around his neck before swaying to the rhythm of the music. Around midnight my parents walked onto the stage and placed the sonorus charm on themselves before speaking.

"First off we would like to thank everyone for coming and celebrating the birth of our children but it's time to give our children the one gift they've been wanting for a long while," my father started.

Draco and I looked at each other in wonder for a moment before turning out attention back to our parents.

"We've decided to allow Angelique to attend our old almamater with Draco. We've already sent a letter to Hogwarts with your transcripts and you'll be starting your sixth year along with Draco," my mother replied.

A huge smile crossed my face. I would be attending Hogwarts this fall.
Sign up to rate and review this story