Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Emerald and Silver

02

by taccora 0 reviews

A/U. Harry has defeated Voldemort and the magical world is in a state of peace. Lucious Malfoy switched sides at the last moment and because of that he evaded going to Azkaban once again. A new Mal...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-01-17 - Updated: 2006-01-18 - 3417 words

0Unrated
Emerald and Silver
Chapter 2

Angelique Malfoy



It was the day after the party and Draco and I were in one of the guest rooms of the house opening our presents. Since I was just lounging with Draco I didn't bother to change out of my lace trim satin slip and he, in one of his rare moments, was dressed comfortably in a pair of heather gray sweat pants and a white ribbed wife beater tank.

"So what did you get from Marielle?" Draco asked.

"This," I replied as I pulled out the pink, yellow, and coral diamond jewelry set she gave me.

"That's hot," Draco said as he grabbed the large velvet box.

"I know. So how do you think people will receive me at Hogwarts?" I asked.

Draco shrugged before saying, "There will be girls that don't like you. Either because of your looks or because you're a Malfoy but either way it'll be alright."

"How are the rooming assignments in Hogwarts?" I asked as continued to open my gifts.

"I've heard from people that all the girls in a certain year share a room and that it's the same in Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw has four people per room but Slytherin has two people per room and since that's where you'll most likely be, there won't be a problem," Draco replied.

"How large are the rooms?" I asked Draco.

"A little over half of our rooms," he replied.

"Great. So I can have a comfortable King sized bed and transfigure some of the furniture to match some of the things I plan on bringing," I replied.


¤.¸¸.·´¨`»«´¨`·. ¸¸.¤*


September 1st


I was around nine in the morning and I was rushing around my room trying to get ready to catch the train as the house elves double checked my bags to make sure that I had everything. I adjusted the straps to my bra before I grabbed my vanilla scented shea butter cream and smoothed it over my soft skin. I quickly rolled on my deodorant before I grabbed my long black lace and velvet tiered skirt and pulled it on. I made sure that the skirt sat low on my waist before I slid my feet into my black satin sling back wedge heels.

I then headed over to my vanity and sat down on the soft seat before I grabbed my hair book. I flipped through the pages of elaborate hair styles before I found one I liked and started doing my hair. I grabbed my wand and swished it through the hair over my hair before muttering the spell. The long strands of blonde hair quickly twisted itself back and up into a French Roll. I placed a statis spell before grabbing my crystal embedded hair pins and quickly slipped them in place before I grabbed my make up case and opened it. I grabbed my brown liner and traced the curve of my lips before I grabbed my shimmering silver gloss and brushed it over my full lips. I blotted before wiping away the excess. I then grabbed my black eye liner and drew a thin line around my eyes before I grabbed my creamy black eyeshadow and grabbed a brush. I dipped the brush into the semi liquid substrance before brushing it over my eyelids to give me a smoky look. When I finished I grabbed my tiny white crystals and spelled a tiny gem at the edge of my eyes. With that done I brushed on a coat of mascara before looking in the mirror and nodding at my appearance.

I then left my seat and headed over to my bed where my black blazer sat and shrugged it on. I buttoned it, leaving the top two buttons undone, and tied the sash around my waist before I sprayed on my perfume and pulled on my jewelry. I grabbed the yellow, pink, and coral diamond pin that Marielle gave me for my birthday and pinned it on my upper right side of my blazer. I slipped the matching three stoned diamond ring on my left middle finger before I slipped a yellow and pink diamond ring my father bought me on my right ring finger. I then clipped a pair of pink and yellow diamond earrings in my ear before I had Mickey put my trunk in the limo awaiting outside.

I gave myself a once over before walking out of my room and closing the door behind me. I appariated down to the foyer where my mother stood looking perfect in a cream and gold suit. Draco came down a minute later in a pair of black tailored Armani pants and a white button down Armani dress shirt tucked into it. Diamond 'DM' cuff links glittered at his wrist as the Malfoy signit ring rested on his left middle finger.

"Come along," my mother replied as she led us out the front door of the manor and into the awaiting limo.


¤.¸¸.·´¨`»«´¨`·. ¸¸.¤*


Harry Potter


Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and I arrive at the Hogwarts Express fifteen minutes before eleven. We quickly headed onto the train and and placed our trunks in an empty compartment before heading back out to say out goodbyes to the matriarch and patriarch of the Weasley clan. Just as we finished giving Mr. and Mrs. Weasley hugs three platinum blondes walked through the portal. Each dressed in the finest material and looking like they just stepped out of a fashion magazine.

I watched as Narcissa Malfoy shrunk both Draco and the girl who I assumed was his sister's trunks. Each placed their trunks in their palms before saying their goodbyes. Draco inclined his head at his mother while the girl gripped Mrs. Malfoy's hand briefly. The three spoke briefly before the two younger Malfoy's turned and boarded the train. Shortly after the four of us followed and headed to our compartment and even though I would never hear the end of it, I couldn't help but think about how attractive Draco's sister was.


¤.¸¸.·´¨`»«´¨`·. ¸¸.¤*


Angelique Malfoy


Shortly after Draco and I placed our trunks on the train kicks in motion and Pansy sticks her head in the door telling Draco that he had to head to the Prefects compartment. Draco nodded and told me that I'd mostly likely be riding by myself and to get comfortable. I nodded and waved him off before grabbing a book out of my travel bag. I hadn't even finished the first sentence when I heard Draco's voice insulting someone. I sighed and headed over to the door to see who he was angry at now.

As I looked to the side I saw three people around our age, one girl and two boys. The girl was dressed in a pair of jeans and a yellow tank top but what caught my attention was her bushy hair. She seriously needed to do something with that because hair could make or break an outfit and with something as simple as she had on she could have at least put in the effort to put her hair in a ponytail. There was a tall lanky guy with his arm around her shoulder cursing my brother out. It didn't take a genius to know that he was a Weasley and from the few things Draco had said about him he was Ronald. What had my attention was dark haired green eyed boy in the corner.

He looked annoyed at the whole thing. As far as looks went, he was fine as hell. His short hair was in fashionable spikes and he had a perfect golden tan. He stood around 6'0", which was a little over a head shorter then his red haired friend and two inches shorter than my brother. Even though he wasn't as tall as the two other males arguing he had a better body. Even in his loose graphic tee and baggy jeans I could tell that he had a sculpted body, if only because his revealed arms were muscular and sculpted.

"Don't the four of you have somewhere to be?" The emerald eyed boy asked in a deep baritone.

"You're right Potter. I have better things to do than argue with a pauper and a mudblood," Draco replied before turning and walking away.

I squinted my eyes before shaking my head. Draco really needed to get over his name calling. I opened it to see the green eyed boy wave his two friends off and walk back into their compartment. I whispered a notice-me-not charm and waited for the bushy haired girl and the Weasley to walk off before I took off the charm and headed over to the compartment door the cute boy went into and knocked on the closed door.

"Come in!" the same baritone voice called.

I opened the door to see the cute boy along with a red haired girl and a slightly frumpy boy.

"Who are you?" the girl asked.

I ignored her and turned my attention to the guy I had come for. "May I speak to you Potter?"

"Who are you?" he asked.


¤.¸¸.·´¨`»«´¨`·. ¸¸.¤*


Harry Potter


I stared at the beautiful blonde who came in the compartment and wondered who she was looking for. When she turned her attention to be, I sat there shocked, especially when she asked to speak to me. It was at that moment that I asked her the I had been dying to know. Who she was.

"Angelique Malfoy," she said as she offered me her hand.

"Harry Potter," I replied and slid my hand in her hand.

"So will you come speak with me?" she asked me.

I nodded and she smiled before turning around and walking out of the room. I followed her and my eyes instinctively traveled down her swaying body. I quickly snapped back towards her face when she stopped at a door and opened it.

"After you," she said with a smirk.

I nodded and tried to hold down a blush as I walked into the compartment. She followed shortly after and closed the door behind us. She locked it before taking a seat across from me.

"So..." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Tell me about you," she said.

"What do you want to know?" I asked, wondering if there was anything about me that wasn't already published.

"Whatever it is that you wish to tell me," she responded.

"There isn't much about me that's not already published," I started.

"Well I know your name is Harry Potter and that you won the Triwizard Tournament and that you defeated Voldemort as well as the fact that you and my brother don't see eye to eye. Other than that I know nothing about you," she replied.

"Well I'm 17 and my birthday is July 31st so I'm a Leo. I play seeker position on my house's Quidditch team and I've already passed my Newts but I still have to attend Hogwarts until I turn 18 or have a formal graduation," I replied.

"What about a girlfriend?" she asked.

"I'm currently unattached," I replied.

"Would you like to be?" she asked.

"Is that a trick question?" I asked, a faint blush crossing my cheeks.

She smiled softly and said, "I'm attracted to you and I'm not one for beating around the bush. Do you want to go out some time or not?"

"Yes!" I said, silently cursing at my eager statement before saying, "But why me? I mean your family and mine aren't exactly the closest out there. Especially since my mother is who she was."

"Who was your mother?" she asked.

"Well she was the only magical person in her family. Her sister and parents were muggles," I replied, trying to take in her reaction.

She sighed before saying, "That is neither here nor there. You are pureblood. It just so happens that your mother has no lineage. As far as my family goes...well Draco and my parents may not care for you but I like you so they're just going to have to be okay with it."

"You're not scared of being disowned?" I asked.

She laughed at me before saying, "Let's say for the moment that my parents didn't care for me and would discard me, I would still be okay. My trustfund from my paternal grandfather ensures that I will never have to work a day in my life. But because my parents do love me that will never be a problem."

"So when would you like to go out?" I asked her.

"Tomorrow is Saturday and you have a Hogsmead weekend, correct?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Well we'll go out tomorrow but we will be going shopping and then maybe a late lunch," she replied.

"Shopping?" I asked with dread.

"Relax," she said with a laugh, "I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself."

"I doubt it. Not to be rude, but watching a woman pick out clothing for hours isn't my idea of fun," I replied truthfully.

She rolled her eyes and said, "We won't be shopping for me."

"Then for who?" I asked.

"You," she replied as she crossed her legs.

"Why?" I asked as I got a view of her tiny painted toes.

"Because as much as I like you, you are lacking on the style department and we must do something about that. You are pureblood and the Potters are as wealthy and respected as the Malfoy's and Snape's. There's no reason for you to dress as a commoner," she said.


¤.¸¸.·´¨`»«´¨`·. ¸¸.¤*


Angelique Malfoy


"I happen to like the way I look," Harry replied indignantly.

"I'm sure you do but you'll love the way you look when I'm done with you," I replied.

He rolled his eyes muttering something about uppity Malfoys. I smiled before saying, "You're lucky I like you. Anyone else would have been hexed at that comment. No matter how true that may or may not be."

"Then I'm happy you like me because I'm sure worse things will slip when I'm around your brother," he replied with an amused grin.

"Now do you have any money or do we have to do bank drafts?" I asked him.

"I have a Magical Express Card," he replied.

I smiled widely and said, "Great. That saves a trip to a Gringotts branch."

Just then a witch with a food trolley came around. I purchased a lemon spritzer and a fruit plate while Harry ordered a huge amout of chocolate and pastries.

"I guess I should be going," he replied after a while.

"If you wish," I stated as I waved my hand.

The door opened and Harry looked at me in shock before saying, "You can do wandless magic?"

"You'd be surprised at the things I could do," I replied with a wink.


¤.¸¸.·´¨`»«´¨`·. ¸¸.¤*


It was well after night fall when the train stopped in Hogsmead station. I summoned a black robe and pulled it on before exiting the train. I walked over to the carriages like everyone else and slid in an empty one. As soon as I sat down Blaise and Draco joined me. I leaned on Draco's shoulder as the carriage took off and took us to the front of the castle.


¤.¸¸.·´¨`»«´¨`·. ¸¸.¤*


Harry Potter


"I can't believe that Malfoy's sister wants to date you," Ron said in disbelief.

"I didn't either at first," I replied.

"You should have seen her Ron. She was dressed in all black and had some expensive diamonds. I wonder where she got her pin from," Ginney replied.

"What was so special about it?" Hermione asked.

"If you'd seen it you would know. I mean it had pink, yellow, and coral diamonds and just sparkled in the light," Ginny said with a far off look in her eye.

"What did you expect? She's a Malfoy," Ron spat.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked a little defensive.

"Come on Harry. You know how the Malfoy's are. They always had to show that they're rich," Ron said.

"They aren't rich Ron they're wealthy," Ginny said.

"What the difference?" Ron asked annoyed.

"We're rich," Ginny said speaking on the money they got after the war for having been such an important part on, "They're wealthy."

"Why are you defending the Malfoy's all of a sudden? Do you like Malfoy or something?" Ron asked nastily.

"No, I'm quite content with Neville but they were on our side Ron. You just need to let some things go," Ginny replied as the carriage stopped in front of the school.

We all left the carriages and headed inside the Great Hall and took our seats. As soon as everyone was seated Professor McGonagall walked in with the first years and Angelique. The deputy Headmistress told the hall that we had a transfer student and called Angelique's name. Everyone's attention was immediately drawn to the beautidul blonde as she walked oved to the stool and placed the hat on her head. I vaguely heard Ron mutter Bloody Hell as I waited to see where she would be sorted. The hat wasn't on for two whole minutes when it yelled SLYTHERIN. I nodded as she headed over towards her brother and took a seat next to him.

"I understand why you like her," Ron whispered to me as the first years were sorted, "She's beautiful."

I just smirked and told him not to let Hermione hear him. He punched me lightly on the arm and we turned out attention back to the sorting.


¤.¸¸.·´¨`»«´¨`·. ¸¸.¤*


Angelique Malfoy


Dinner had finally ended and I found myself walking through the dark dungeons towards the Slytherin common room. When I walked through the portrait I looked around and nodded at the surroundings. It wasn't Malfoy Manor but it was nice. Pansy, trying to suck up, showed me towards my room before heading to hers. Apparantly there was an odd number of girls in our year because I had a room to myself. A huge four poster sat in the middle of the room, a desk was across from the bed and a chest of drawers was to the right of the room while the dresser was to the left. As I went through the two doors on either side of the room I realized that one led to a medium sized walk in closet and the other was a private bathroom.

The closet, chest of drawers, and dresser already had my clothes put away neatly and my dresser was already dressed with my perfume and lotion bottles. I quickly grabbed my wand and began to turn my room into something I wouldn't mind living in. I change the silver and jade green sheets of my bed until a beautiful silver and black silk setting. The sheets were most black with silver swirls on them. The comforter was a thick black satin. The sheet silver sheets that connected the four posts to create a canopy feel were changed from it's mesh material to a silver and black fading sheer lace. With that done I walked over to the furniture and changed the tops of the night stands, chest of drawer, and dresser from it's cherry wood to black marble. With that done I opened my trunk and grabbed some of the things I had brought from home.

I grabbed the black lalique vase my friend Laura got me for my birthday and place it on my nightstand before taking a stray pin and transfigured it into two dozen white roses and placed it in the vase. I then grabbed a black lalique waste basket and placed it on the side of my desk. I placed a beautiful fish shaped lalique paper weight on my desk before I headed into the bathroom for a nice shower.

I left the bathroom an hour later feeling refreshed and pulled back the sheet of my bed before I towel dried my body. I then grabbed my lavender scented body cream and smoothed it on before I rolled on my deodorant and walked into my closet. I headed to the section that held my night clothes and pushed through the various silk, satin, and lace garments until I came to something I wanted to wear and carried it out of the closet with me. I placed it on my bed before I opened my underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of pink lace Brazilian cut tanga's and pulled them on before I grabbed my pink pinstripped silk sleepshirt and pulled it on. I buttoned it before I slipped in my bed and headed to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story