Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

To your room

by SaaRawr

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-03 - Updated: 2007-12-03 - 1489 words

?Blocked
The week had come to an end and I still hadn’t mentioned anything to Gerard, however Frank had made me tell the others, including Mikey.
Yeah, that’s right; Mikey knows he’s going to be a dad. And yeah, that’s right, I want to keep it.
The gig the guys played was amazing, and they even ended up shooting a video for one of their songs, ‘Vampires Will Never Hurt You.’

Today I was going to tell him.
I was.
I swore to myself that I would do it, as I pushed Ty’s pushchair up Gerard’s drive and rang his doorbell. It was Saturday and I had the day off work, so I figured it would be a good time for me to take Ty round to the Way’s.

I was planning on just blurting out that I was pregnant to him, but after being with him for half an hour and watching him play with Tyler, I couldn’t do it to him. He was so happy at the moment and I knew it would kill him if he knew that me and his brother were screwing behind his back, and he would probably turn to drink again. So, I conjured a plan. I was going to have to lie to him, and just the thought of this made me hate myself, but I thought it was better than watching him break down.
I was going to tell him the baby was his. But first, I had to fake getting pregnant and to do this; I had to persuade him to have unprotected sex with me. This wasn’t going to be easy, as ever since I had had Tyler, he had worn protection.
“Gerard, Sarah, would you mind if we took Tyler to the park for a few hours?” Donna and Don entered the room.
Gerard looked at me.
“Sure, I don’t mind. It will give you some time to bond with him,” I smiled. This way, with Tyler and Gerard’s parents out of the house, my plan could take place. Mikey was working at Barnes and Noble, so he wouldn’t be back for hours either.
“Alright then, if its okay with Sarah and you don’t mind taking him, it’s fine with me,” Gerard smiled, handing Ty to Donna.
“Okay then, lovely. We will see you two later then,” Donna said, taking Tyler in her arms, putting him into his pushchair and putting on her coat, “come on then Don, lets go.”

“So, gives us some alone time at last, I haven’t seen you on your own in ages Mr Way,” I crawled over to Gerard who was still sat on the floor.
“I know Miss Iero, Ive missed you,” Gerard smirked.
This may not be as hard as I thought.
I pushed Gerard backwards so he was lying on his back on the floor. I climbed on top.
“Oh no, is Mr Way sick, I know, lets play doctor and make him all better,” I said in a baby voice.
“Wait no, Mr Way wants war, lets play army.” he smirked.
I looked at him, puzzled.
“I lay down and you blow the hell out of me,” he laughed.
I climbed further up, so my whole body was on top of his.
My tongue darted into his mouth.
I was just in the process of unbuttoning his shirt when the doorbell rang, making us jump out of our skins.
“Shit,” Gerard said, pushing me to one side, standing up and buttoning his shirt back up before opening the door.
“Hi, we forgot Tyler’s coat and its getting a little bit chilly out there,” Don said.
“Here, have fun.” Gerard said, handing him the coat and closing the door without delay.
“Fuck me. A fucking coat ruined all of that, just when I was getting into it, if you know what I mean, fucks sake.” Gerard laughed.
I stood up from the floor, my jeans still unbuttoned and my hair ruffled up.
“Oh no,” I said in the baby voice I used earlier, “Is My Way’s manhood shy? It should really come out again, and say hello.”
Gerard took me into his arms and threw me back onto the sofa, kissing my neck.

I suddenly thought about how many times I had had sex on this sofa, and it was then that I realised that one of those times was with Mikey.
I felt guilty stopping the passion again, just when Gerard’s member had decided to make an appearance once more, but I couldn’t continue on the sofa after thinking about that.
“To your room,” I said into Gerard’s mouth, pushing him off of me and then pulling him across the hall and up the stairs.
He was loosing his jeans as we ran up the stairs, so as we entered his room and fell onto the bed; I was quick to whip them off him.


As our clothes pile on the floor grew as large as it could get, I began to tease Gerard, licking all the way down his chest and his stomach, stopping just before I reached Mini Way, who was standing to attention.
I kissed the inside of his thighs and he began breathing heavier as I kissed his balls. My tongue moved around, teasing him more and more, getting closer and closer to where he wanted it to be.
When I was through with teasing, and I took him into my mouth, he let out an almighty moan.



Gerard was about to repay me and all was going well, when the dreaded condom came out of the bag.
“Don’t mess about with that shit, just do it,” I said, breathing heavily.
“You know what happened last time,” He concentrated on opening it.
“Gerard, I want you so badly, can’t you just fuck me now. Fuck me Gerard, fuck me.” I chanted.
“What is with you?” he said, frowning.
“What? Gerard all I want is to feel you inside me; it won’t be the same with that thing.” I said, trying to act normal.
“Of course it fucking will, do you want to get pregnant again?” he looked down at me.
“How do you know, have you ever had a dick inside you? And, of course not, no. What makes you think that?” I began to get worried. My plan wasn’t succeeding and it was my only way out of this mess.
“I just thought, cause you didn’t want to use protection you…” he looked at my stomach.
I looked down at my stomach too. My eyes began to water and my head began to spin.
What the fuck was I going to tell him?
“Gerard, I…” I began.
“What’s wrong? Don’t cry babe,” Gerard sat me up and hugged me tight.
“I’ve done something really bad. I don’t deserve you.” I cried.
“Its more like, I don’t deserve you. Honey, what’s wrong, it cant be that bad, just tell me, I will still love you no matter what,” he cradled me in his arms.
“No Gerard, its something I can’t be forgiven for, something seriously bad.” My tears rolled down his naked chest.
“Honey, your scaring me, what is it?” he looked down into my puffy eyes.
“I had sex with…” I started, but began to sob even louder. I could not bring myself to tell him who with.
“It’s alright baby, Im here for you, its okay I can forgive you. I know I haven’t been the best boyfriend in the world and I really don’t deserve to still have you after what I have done, y’know with the drugs and everything. We can get through this, its no big deal as long as it won’t happen again,” he rocked me back and forth in his arms.
Why was he begin so nice to me?
“But Gerard, Im pregnant,” I sobbed.
“I can help you. I promise I will get you through this, I won’t leave you,” A tear rolled down his cheek.
“Gerard, I am so sorry, I love you but… how can you forgive me? It’s so terrible,” I cried.
“Please don’t leave me.” Gerard began to cry also, “I can’t be on my own. I don’t want to loose you, no matter what you have done. I love you, don’t leave me.”
“I slept with Mikey, Gerard.” I turned away, ashamed.
“M..M...Mikey as is, Mikey Mikey?” Gerard stuttered.
“Im carrying your brother’s child. Im 4 months along, Gerard. Now do you still want me?” I looked into his tear stained eyes, knowing he was going to say no.
Yes.








[Reviews Please? This shit is always awkward to write, so tell me what you thought.. all apreciated.]
Sign up to rate and review this story