Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

I dont love you, like I loved you yesterday

by SaaRawr 3 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-12-07 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 891 words

0TrainWreck
I jumped when I heard the key in the lock and the door start to open.
Staring at Gerard for a moment, I then realised that it would be a good idea to get dressed.
“Gerard? Mom? Dad??” I heard Mikey’s voice coming from downstairs.
I went to stand and put my clothes on, but Gerard stopped me.
“No, stay. Prove to me how much you love me.” he said with no emotion.
“What? Gerard, Mikey is downstairs, we have to get dressed, what if he comes in here?” I tried to free my arm from his grip.
“So what? He’s seen you before.” he said with no expression on his face.
So, that’s how he was going to play it was it? He was all forgiving so that he could use what I did against me whenever things weren’t going his way?
“Gerard, don’t use that against me. Now, we have to get dressed,” I begged, tugging at his hand, which was holding my arm in a vice like grip.
“Prove to me how much you want me. I don’t give a shit whether Mikey is downstairs or not, all Im interested in is you. If I am all you want, you’ll stay here and not care about my brother being in the house.” Gerard was almost begging me with his eyes.
He leaned in and began to kiss me, laying me back on the bed.
I loved him so much, and didn’t want to hurt him, but I wasn’t prepared for the embarrassment of Mikey walking in on us. Gerard obviously wasn’t himself right now...

“Gerard, I can’t do this...” I said into his mouth.
“You make it sound like we are having some kind of affair that cannot continue, or is that what our relationship is to you now?” he said, still emotionless.
“Of course not, Gee. But we can’t just stay here, waiting for Mikey, or worse, your parents to come up here and find us like this.” I said, pushing Gerard off me and gathering together my clothes.
I quickly dressed my self and turned back to Gee.
“Im sorry babe. I love you to death, I really do, but I…” I began.
“Sure.” was all he said.
“Im sorry.” I said before exiting the room and going downstairs to find Mikey.

“Mikey?” I shouted across the hall.
“Yeah? Hello?” I heard him call.
He emerged from the kitchen with a steaming mug of coffee in his hands.
“Oh hey Sarah, what are you doing here? Where’s my brother? And mom and dad??” he asked, leading me into the front room.
“Gerard’s upstairs and your parents have taken Tyler to the park.” I smiled, sitting down beside him on the sofa.
“Oh. So… You told him yet?” Mikey whispered.
“Yeah. I told him.” I looked down at my feet.
Mikey put his fingers underneath my chin and lifted my head up so that I was looking directly at him, “How did he take it? You know I will always be here for you, Sarah…”
I interrupted him, “He took it quite well. Actually, he said he forgives me.”
”What about me? I guess he won’t talk to me for a while,” Mikey sighed.
“No no, I think he will be okay. He seemed pretty cool about everything.” I smiled, reassuring Mikey that everything would be fine.
“Okay.” He smiled back and took a sip of coffee.
“Okay, well, I think I’ll just go and get him, I don’t know what’s taking him so long up there,” I stood up and headed for the stairs.

Pressing my ear up against his bedroom door, I heard a faint sobbing noise.
I decided not to call his name, but to open the door slightly and peek inside.
There he was, sat with his head in his hands, crying on his bed.
I wanted to go in and comfort him, but I knew that it was my fault that he was like this.
What have I done?


I ran back down the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible.
I grabbed the first piece of paper I could find. Scribbling down ‘I LOVE YOU’ onto the paper with a black marker that I found, I then took the paper back up the stairs and posted it underneath Gerard’s door.
“Gee??” I said softly, lightly tapping on the door.
“Ill be right there,” he said so calm it was unbelievable.
For a moment, I was convinced I imagined the whole thing, until I heard the rattle of paper, and then the soft sobbing sound filled my ears again.
“Okay, I’ll wait downstairs.” I said.
I got no reply.

“How is he?” Mikey asked as I walked back into the room and sat down.
“Fine, He’ll be down in a second.” I faked a smile.

After about 5 minutes of awkward silence, Gerard finally appeared.
Handing me a piece of paper, Gerard began to speak, “Im going out for a bit, I love you.” He kissed me gently on my forehead and turned to leave.
“Bro, wait...” Mikey followed Gerard out of the front door.


I opened the paper…
Those three words are said too much, its just not enough anymore.
Sign up to rate and review this story