Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Ain't A Scene,It's An Arms Race

This Ain't A Scene,It's An Arms Race

by Kay080 3 reviews

Sixteen year old Kenzie Wentz calls her brother,Pete,after her step-dad's abuse becomes too much.This is her journey with the Fall Out Boy gang..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-12-04 - Updated: 2007-12-04 - 1260 words

0Unrated
Michael looked at me,taking a swig of his vodka.He smirked.

"C'mere bitch!"He snarled.I whimpered as he grabbed me by the throat,throwing me against the wall.I was gasping for air as he chuckled.He let me go and I slid down the wall,holding my throat and coughing.He took another swig.

I guess I should introduce myself.I am Kenzie Diana Wentz.I am sixteen years old and I am Pete Wentz's little sister.That's right,Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.My mom,Anna is a whore who could care less about me or my brother.When I was eight months old,David Wentz,our father was killed.Pete was eleven and he said that our dad was a great man.When Pete was seventeen and I was six he left home.But he promisied he would come back for me.Where is he though?We keep in touch but I never see him because he's a famous celebrity.And because my junkie mom and her alcoholic,abusive boyfriend won't let me.I was nine when my mom married Michael.That was when the abuse started.

I stood up but Michael slapped me hard,knocking me back down.He kicked me and I yelped in pain.

"You little slut.."He muttered,throwing his empty vodka bottle at the wall beside me,the glass crashing on the floor next to me.I winced,hoping I wouldn't get cut.Luckily I didn't.He grabbed me by the hair,dragging me into his room.My mom worked as a waitress and she was hardly ever home.Not that she cared.

He threw me on the bed."Fuck you,let me go!"I yelled.I knew what was coming next.A slap across the face.Then sex.I was numb though,I had endured it enough.Ever since I was twelve he had molested me.

He ripped my shirt off and I cried out.I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he leaned in to kiss me,slipping his tounge in my mouth.I bit it."Bitch.."He muttered.This was how it usually went.I just wasn't strong enough.He began to kiss my neck now,working on my pants.Before I knew it I was fully naked and trying to fight back.But he entered me anyway.He thrusted in and out and I laid there,my face frozen.I had tried for four years to escape this hell but how could I fight against a forty year old man?

When it was over he pulled his pants back up and told me to get dressed.I quietly obeyed as he went to the kitchen to get more alcohol.This time he grabbed a beer,chugging it down.

But I had had it.He began to kiss me once more but I grabbed a lamp and I began to beat him over the head with it.I had knocked him out.I ran to the phone and dialed my brother's phone number.I was crying.

"Hello?"

"Petey.."I sobbed.

"Hey Ken,what's wrong?"Pete asked.

"I can't take it anymore Pete,Mike won't leave me alone!"I had never told Pete about Michael's abuse but I knew he suspected something.

"What did that asshole do?"Pete asked,the protectiveness in his voice coming out.

"He..He made me have sex with him.."I mumbled.

"That bastard!I'm gonna fucking kill him!"Pete yelled."Listen Ken,where is he now?"

"I knocked him out."

"Okay good.Leave and run.Run to the airport and ask for a flight to California."

"But I don't have any money or a passport."I replied,sniffling.

He told me where a money stash was and where there was a passport I could use.He promised he would pick me up at the airport.

"Bye Petey,I love you."

"I love you too sis.Be careful."

AIRPORT

I found Pete and his bandmates,Joe Trohman,Andy Hurley and Patrick Stumph.They all greeted me.Pete grabbed me,giving me a huge bear hug.He ruffled my long,dark hair and he kissed my forehead.My blue eyes searched the airport to ensure we were safe.Pete put his arm around me and we left the airport,back to his house that he shared with the band.

"Pete,mom and Mike will be pissed when they find out i'm gone."I said,shuddering at the thought of them taking me away.

He shrugged."Those assholes will never be able to hurt you again sis."

"Thanks Petey."I said,smiling.

I took a shower and went shopping with Patrick's grilfriend Miranda.When I came back I was wearing a new t-shirt,Clandestine hoodie,skin tight black jeans and hot pink converse.And I had tons more clothes!Miranda was so sweet and understanding.

I stood in the kitchen,sipping on a Red Bull and watching Joe fumble around.He was twenty-three,and hot if I don't say so myself.Pete came in,on the phone with someone.When he hung up he sat on the counter,watching me intently.I bent over to fix my lace and he noticed as I cringed in pain.

"Ken.."

"No bro,i'm fine."The guys already knew about my hell life.And I was starting to feel comfortable around them.

He lifted up my shirt,and gasped at my bruise."Damn.."He muttered.Then he noticed my bellybutton ring."You were allowed to have this?"

"No."I shrugged."I only wore it when I went places without them."

He smirked."Like brother,like sister I guess."

I giggled."You have your bellybutton pierced?"I asked,taking a drink of Red Bull.

"You know what I mean."He said,playfully poking me.Joe walked over towards me with his eggs."So,who'd like to sample my latest creation?"Pete moved out of the way."It's all yours sis."

I rolled my eyes,taking a bite of the food.I gagged,running to the garbage can and spitting it out.

Joe frowned."What was wrong?"

"It was as hard as rock!"I exclaimed."But practice makes perfect."

"Not with Joe and cooking."Pete joked.

Joe smiled,shaking his head."You know Ken,you should be my girlfriend."I caught on instantly.He knew how frantic this would make Pete.I looked over,seeing the shocked look on my brother's face.

I smiled."Yeah Joe."He threw his arm aroung me,kissing my cheek.

Pete jumped up."Dude,not with my sixteen year old sister!"

I smiled,hugging Joe."Imagine how cute our kids would be!"

Pete looked as though he would puke"Joe is not going to have sex with you!"Suddenly Joe's mouth crashed on mine.Wow,he could kiss!"Joe get your lips away from my sister!"

We let go of each other and I walked away."Just joking bro."I said,playfully punching him in the arm.

"Thank fucking god!"Pete replied."I'd have to beat the shit outta Joe!"

Suddenly the phone rang.Pete answered it,and he turned pale.I knew it was mom.

Pete hung up the phone."They're fucking mad."

I nodded,biting my lip."I knew the would be."

"But you're not going back.If I ever see that sick fuck i'll make sure he knows that you don't touch my baby sister and get away with it!"

I smiled at Pete's protectiveness.Then I frowned."What did mom say?"

Pete looked at me."She said she's in town."
Sign up to rate and review this story