Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Ain't A Scene,It's An Arms Race

I'm Sorry Petey

by Kay080 4 reviews

Kenzie finds herself in bed with Joe.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-04 - Updated: 2007-12-04 - 1559 words

0Unrated
"Hey Patrick?"

"Yeah Peanut?"He replied,using his new nickname for me.

"Just checking for assholes."I said.He chuckled,poking me in the ribs.

I frowned."Petey,promise you won't let them take me?"I asked my brother who sat beside me,writing a song.

"Course not sis."I smiled.I was lucky to have Pete around.He hummed,then wrote some more.I looked up,noticing that Miranda had come over."Hey!"I greeted her."What's up?"She shrugged.

"Not much.."

I nodded.

"Patrick told me that your mom called.It'll be okay.You're sixteen,she can't do anything."Miranda comforted me.I smiled."Thanks Miranda,I appreciate it."

Pete began humming again."Petey i'm tired."I complained.He looked up at me."Go to sleep."

"But I don't have a room!"I exclaimed.Hadn't he thought about where I was gonna sleep?

"Well..Joe has a bunk bed..but.."Pete trailed off and I innocently smiled.Miranda chuckled as Patrick placed his arm around her.

"Aw,c'mon Pete,i'm a good girl."I batted my eyelashes.He gave me a confused look."Yeah,right."He scoffed.I frowned."Petey,really!Joe and I won't do anything wrong.He's got lots of room for me.."

Pete sighed."No monkey buisness?"

"Absolutely NONE."I agreed.

"I guess.."He said,rolling his eyes.

That night,after all of my things were unpacked,Joe looked up at me from his video game."You're an awesome girl Ken."

I smiled."Thanks Joe,you're not too bad yourself."

He chuckled."Want a beer?"He asked.I shrugged."Don't tell Pete,he'll get really pissed."

He frowned."Yeah,maybe.."

"No Joe,it's fine.Give me a beer."

He sighed but he tossed me the beer.I was finished it,while he was only half done his first one.I took another one,drinking it as fast as the first."Kenzie,you should slow down."Joe said.But I ignored him.By the end of it i'd had five beer,and Joe had had two.I was clear drunk.It was my first time,after all."Kenzie,you drank way too much.You're only sixteen!"

"Where's my brother?"I asked,stumbling around.

"They're all gone."Joe said,getting ready for bed.He handed me my pajamas."Here,go get changed."

I took of my shirt."I know you want me Joe."

"Kenzie,you're drunk.You don't know what you're saying.Pete will kill me if he finds out I let you have alcohol!"

"So you don't like me Joe?"I asked,pulling down my pants.

He stuttered."I-I do like you.You're funny,smart and pretty.But I don't like you when you're drunk.Besides,i'm twenty-three and you're sixteen."

"Age is only a number."I replied."Will you fuck me Joe?"

"God,no!I like you but you're not in your right mind."He replied.

I kissed him hard,slipping my tounge into his mouth.I pulled off my bra,pushing him down on the bed.He nibbled on my ear,kissing my neck as he pulled down my lacy black panties.I kicked them off.I took of his shirt and kissed his chest,unbuttoning his pants.I pulled them down.I pulled myself back up,kissing him again.He pulled off his boxes as he nibbled on my neck,along with my help."Kenzie,we shouldn't.."I kissed him again.Before I knew it he had entered me.He thrust in and out until finally it was over.I snuggled up to him,falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up with a killer hang-over."Shit.."I muttered.Joe stirred and then I realized I was in his bed.What the..Was I naked?Holy fuck!I remembered!I had wanted Joe to sleep with me,and he did!

I rolled over,about to get up when the door swung open.It was Pete.His jaw dropped."What the fuck?"Joe was awake now,and he was leaning up.

"No,Pete,I was drunk.."I trailed off.

Pete didn't care."Get dressed and get your ass out here."He slammed the door.I looked at Joe and gulped."I am so sorry."

He shrugged."I realized something Kenzie."

"What?"I asked,getting dressed.

"I realized i'm in love with you."He was getting dressed too.

I smiled."I love you too Joe."I quickly kissed him on the lips,rushing out to my brother.

Pete looked about ready to kill someone."Umm..I drank some beer last night,I got drunk and I acted foolish."

"Where'd you get the beer?"

"Uhh..Joe..But he told me I shouldn't I just didn't listen."I could see the anger in my brother's eyes."Petey,please,It was my fault that Joe ended up in bed with me.Don't do anything to him."

Joe appeared,buckling his belt.Pete ran,knocking him down."You asshole!You were supposed to be my friend but you screwed my little sister!"Pete punched him,pinning him down"You only used her for sex!""Pete,please stop!"I begged.Miranda came from Patrick's room."Patrick!"She yelled.Patrick and Andy came running."Andy please make them stop."I begged to him."Why are they fighting?"He asked.I explained everything and he smiled sympthatically, trying to help Patrick break them up.

I began crying and Miranda comforted me."I'm a slut."I muttered.

She shook her head."Honey,you are not a slut!We all make mistakes.Besides,I think Joe likes you."

I nodded."He does.And I-I like him too."

Patrick and Andy pinned Pete against the wall.He had a bloody nose but It was nothing compared to how Joe looked.His nose was definetly broken and bloody too.His face was badly bruised and he was holding his sore arm.

"Oh my god.Joe i'm so sorry."I kissed him gently on the cheek.Pete glared at me.I walked over to him."Pete,I'm so sorry."

"Save it.How the hell could you have sex with him?You're sixteen.You're my little sister.Joe is one of my best friends.I have to protect you.And you can't be with Joe."He grabbed me when I started to walk away."You're a slut Kenzie."He let me go and I ran to Joe helping him up.I tried to pretend that my older brother hadn't just called me a slut.


The doorbell rang.Joe had been cleaned and he was laying down.I'd had a shower.His arm was okay,just a little sore.Andy answered the door.I heard yelling.Then I heard Pete."Kenzie!"He yelled.I hesitantly entered the doorway where Pete and Andy stood.With mom and Michael.I looked around.Miranda and Patrick were gone.

"Mom,i'm staying here."

She grabbed me and I yelped."Let me fucking go!"

"You're my daughter and you will live with me."My mom said.I bit her,running.But then Michael grabbed me.Pete just watched while Andy threatened to call 9-1-1 if they didn't let me go.I saw Joe coming from the room to see what was going on."Hey,leave her alone!"He exclaimed.

"I wanna stay here you bastard!"I was scared but I knew I had to stand up to him.In front of everyone he slapped me.Hard.But Pete only stared."Don't you touch her again!"Joe yelled but he was helpless because he was so sore.I felt a tear slide down my cheek but I ignored it."You wanna fucking rape me?"I yelled.I reached out my hand."Here.You can fucking have me."Michael chuckled."Good,cause when we get home we're gonna have a little celebration."Andy opened his mouth to say something.He looked like he was gonna punch Michael.But Pete snapped.He flew into Michael,knocking him down.Pete held me while mom screeched and kicked Pete.I could here Pete yelling;

"You sick fucker,if you ever touch my little sister again I will kill you!Don't you dare even look at her the wrong way!She's my little sister and you're hands had better not come near her again!"I couldn't believe Pete was sticking up for me even after what i'd done.

The cops came thanks to Andy and removed Michael and mom.I filed a restraining order on them and then the police left.I stared thankfully at Pete."Thank you Petey."

"Whatever."He mumbled,walking away.More tears fell.I needed my big brother.

"Please don't shut me out bro!"

He didn't answer me.I cried in Joe's chest as he led me to the bedroom.I laid down with him.He hummed a Fall Out Boy song to me.I should have been the one comforting him."This is all my fault Joe.I should be the one comforting you!"

He smiled."I'll love you no matter what Kenzie."

"Does this mean we're a couple?"I asked.

"You bet."Joe replied.I kissed him long and deep.Boy,did I love him.Then Pete came back to mind and I pulled away.He looked at me,smiling softly."It will be okay.We just need to give him time to calm down."I nodded.

But I wasn't so sure.
Sign up to rate and review this story