Categories > Original > Romance > True Love

CONTINUED (CHAPTER 7)

by rogue77 1 review

After the slap.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-18 - Updated: 2006-01-18 - 587 words

0Unrated
"Ouch! What did you do that for?" Harry asked in shock, touching his cheek. "Because you had no right to kiss me." Hermione replied seriously. "So you had to slap me?" Harry asked still in shock that he had been slapped. "That's what you get for planting one on me like that." Hermione said hotly. "So you're saying you didn't feel anything when I kissed you?" Harry asked curiously. "No. I didn't feel anything. Just sorry for you because you like me and I don't like you back." Hermione replied honestly. "You're lying. I felt something powerful." Harry said truthfully. "No, I'm not lying. Look Harry, I'm really sorry. Just face the facts, I'm with Tom." Hermione said in an matter of fact sort of way. "So what. Dump him!" Harry shouted again without meaning to. Hermione looked a little scared. Harry noticed and quickly apoligized. "It's ok Harry. Sometimes you remind me of Ron with your temper." Hermione said. "I know. It's Just with everything that's happened, Voldemort, Cedric, Snape, my parents, and now you. It's just not easy." Harry replied. "I understand." She gave Harry a hug because she felt he really needed it. "Goodnight Harry." "Thanks for the hug. It helped. Goodnight." Hermione smiled and went up to the girls' dorm.
In a few days it was going to be the holidays. Christmas came fast to Hogwarts. Hogwarts had the usual decorations. Hagrid of course had his usual job of getting the trees from the Forbidden Forest. To everyone in the castles delight, there was miseltoe all around the school. Everyone was in good cheer. Even Malfoy seemed nicer. He wasn't calling Hagrid an oaf as much. All around Hogwarts you could see people getting caught underneathe the miseltoe and submitting to an kiss. As Harry was on his way to the library he saw Ron and Lavender Brown kissing under the miseltoe. When Harry turned the corner he had to hide out of site because he couldn't believe what he saw. He saw Draco and Ginny kissing. "ILL." Harry thought to himself. When they broke apart Ginny said, "You're not such a bad kisser Malfoy." "You're not so bad yourself Weasley." This was the beginning of a really weird day. Harry even saw Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall kissing under the miseltoe. Harry was sure that that was the weirdest kiss he saw all day, even weirder than Draco and Ginny. As Harry got to the library he saw Hermione standing right under the miseltoe. This was his chance. He was going to go for it, even at the risk of getting slapped again. "Hello beautiful." said Tom from out of nowhere. "Oh, hi Tom." Hermione said in surprise. "Look up." Said Tom. "Oh, miseltoe." Hermione said smiling. "Yeah. One good thing muggles came up with." He started kissing Hermione. They were kissing awhile until Harry couldn't take it anymore. He broke them up and punched Tom in the face. His nose started bleeding. "Ouch. What the hell was that for!?" Tom demanded. "Harry, are you crazy!" Hermione was in shock. "I didn't mean to. I just got jealous." Harry said truthfully. "Well, look what your jealousy has done." Hermione said while looking at Tom's bloody nose. Tom's nose looked broken, there was a lot of blood. "Come on Tom, I'll take you to the hospital wing. I can't believe you Harry." As Hermione took Tom to the hospital wing, Harry just stood there in shock. He couldn't believe what he had done.
Sign up to rate and review this story