Categories > Original > Romance > True Love

Watching From A Distance (CHAPTER 6)

by rogue77 0 reviews

Harry sees something he wish he hadn't.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-16 - Updated: 2006-01-17 - 539 words

0Unrated
"What did you think you were doing?" Hermione demanded. "I don't know." Harry replyed. "Why were you spying on me?" Hermione asked angryly. "I don't know." Harry repeated. "I don't know, I don't know. Is that all you can say? Did Ron put you up to this?" She demanded. "Ron, no. I followed you all by myself. I wanted to see what you and Tom were up to." Harry managed to say. "Well, why?" Asked Hermione with an confused look on her face. "Why do you care?" She asked still confused. "Because I was jealous." Harry mumbled under his breath. "What did you say?" Asked Hermione because she hadn't heard him. "I said, because I was jealous!" Harry shouted out, even though he hadn't meant to. "What? Why would you be jealous?" Asked Hermione even more confused than before. "Haven't you figured it out yet?" Harry said disbelievingly. "I obvisiously have not." said Hermione still confused, but a little annoyed. "Because I like you. o.k." Harry didn't think telling Hermione would end up this way. "You, You like me?" Hermione said not believing what she had just heard. "Yes. I think you're beautiful." Harry said smiling. Hermione couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was in utter shock. She managed to say... "You think I'm beautiful?" "Yes, very beautiful. I can't stand seeing you with another guy." Harry said truthfully. "I, I can't believe what you're saying. This is crazy. I gotta get out of here." "No, don't go." Hermione didn't listen and ran upstairs. Over the next few days, Hermione didn't talk to Harry. She made sure that she was never alone with Harry. Then one night, everyone in the common room had gone off to bed except Harry and Hermione. "Well, I think I'll turn in for the night." Hermione said trying to avoid Harry once again. "Don't go. I want to talk about this. You've been avoiding me." Harry said seriously. "I'm sorry Harry, but it's just too ackward to be around you anymore. I don't feel the same way about you as you feel about me." "I was afraid about that. Are you sure?" Harry asked hopeful. "Yes. I mean you're not bad to look at, but I just never thought of you like that." Harry was grateful for her honesty. At least she didn't find him un-attractive. That was a glem of hope. "Oh. Well could you give me a chance to change you're mind?" Asked Harry. "What do you mean?" Hermione replied confused. "Can I take you out on a date?" Harry asked hopefully. "A date? No. I'm with Tom remember." Said Hermione loyal to Tom. "Are you exculsive?" Harry just blirted anything he had to say to her. "No." "So, that means you both can date other people." Harry said smirking. "I know what that means." Hermione said annoyingly. "So date me." "No. I don't like you like that. Now good night." As Hermione turned to leave, Harry turned her around and planted a kiss and her. It was the best 10 seconds of Harry's life. People say that if a kiss lasts longer than 5 seconds, than it's multral. Then Hermione broke apart from Harry and slapped him hard across the face.
Sign up to rate and review this story