Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > A Secret Worth Keeping

The Love Triangle

by slipknot4349 0 reviews

When Yuki gets the part in the school play as the hero Samanoske, and Tohru gets the part as Minoke, what will they do about Yuk's secret being exposed. Yuki X Tohru

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Kyo, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2006-01-18 - Updated: 2006-01-18 - 1139 words

0Unrated
A Secret Worth Keeping

Ch.1-The love Triangle

Tohru was so happy when she got the part in the play "Princess Minoke"to be of course, Minoke.

Girls had been fighting tooth and nail to get the part, for one really good reason.

Yuki Sohma was going to be the hero of the story, the warrior Ura Samonoske.

He would save her from the grasp of Lord Nobunaga, and there was a kissing scene at the end of the play that would be the highlight of the entire school! Truthfully Tohru was nervous about the part that she would play. Princess Minoke was an angelic beauty, and was very sophisticated. Her part was going to be hard, and she was sure that Yuki was just as nervous as she was. But there was a little problem. Whenever Yuki embraces someone, he turns into a mouse. Oops... did I mention that? She wondered why he was putting himself through such stress, just for some lousy play!

Finally she could get home to the Sohma household.

"Hey, Tohru."he smiled as he approached her.

It was Yuki-Sohma, handsome as ever. His smile radiated at the mere sight of her. It troubled him that he could not embrace such beauty. He loved Tohru, and wanted them to be together, but he thought she had no feelings toward him at all. Boy, was he wrong.

"How come you signed up to be Samonoske?"Tohru gave him a compassionate look, and her eyes were full of sympathy, but for what?

His face saddened. 'So the thought of us kissing really does disgust her.' He looked away from her concerned face, but suddenly he felt her soft hand touch his cheek. She traced the line of his jaw until he turned around. He blushed, not sure what to do.

"Kyo got me really mad. He said that I was scared of revealing my "secret" to everyone because I was afraid that all the girls at school would think I'm a freak."

"That's not true, Yuki. You're not a freak. You always blow off those fan club girls."

He blushed and said, "And I also couldn't... stand the thought of... any other guy kissing you..."

She looked into his big gleaming eyes and saw sincerity.

"Tohru, I know that I can't exactly ...embrace you all that easily, but I can't change how I feel about you."Her suprise showed on her face. At first her surprise made him feel like a fool, but when she shot him her big beautiful smile, his worries were gone.

He wrapped his arms around her not caring if he transformed or not. He looked into her eyes and saw that she did have feelings for him. She returned the hug, even though she was afraid that he was going to transform into a mouse. But nothing happened. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Kyo, and for some reason she knew that he would be insanely jealous.

"Hey sewer rat! Get off of her!" Kyo thundered.

Yuki took his arms from around her waist and as Kyo approached them, punched him in the face. Kyo was knocked out. She had never seen Yuki react like this ever. He went into the house without another word, and Tohru rushed to get some paper towels to clean his bloodied face.

"Are you all right, Kyo?"

'She... is so beautiful...' He looked into her eyes and despite his pain, put his arms around her waist. She was forced to straddle his waist as he pulled her down to him looking into her beautiful eyes. The look on his face scared her.'Why is he looking at me like that'.He pulled her face down and kissed her, all tongue and exploring. She was so surprised that she shoved him away, and got off of him not caring that her short skirt was wrapped around her waist like a belt. She ran towards the door, but all of a sudden a group of boys approached the house.'Oh no I'll never live it down if they see me!' YES! She was almost inside the house! Yes! She made it in time! She turned around and there was Yuki staring at her skirt. AIEEE! Her cheeks burned bright red, and she fixed the skirt without hesitation. Yuki came towards her admiring her politeness, and put his face close to hers. He thought that she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. Kyo came into the house, and she was sure he would cause chaos.

"Hey, stinking rat! What'd I tell ya bout' laying hands on her! Hey rat boy!"

"... He never learns..." Yuki muttered going up the steps. '(he will always be an idiot!)'

Tohru had wanted to follow but Kyo was angry with her to! She would have to fix his ruffled fur.She went to consule him but stopped when he moved towards her until their faces were only centimeters apart. He breathed in the scent of her perfume and just couldn't help himself: he just had to lay his lips on hers. He moved so that there was only a small space between their mouths, and Tohru knew she had to act now! She smacked him in the face as hard as she could, and before she knew it he had landed face down, sprawled across the floor. POOF! He transformed into a cat, only leaving a pile of clothes on the floor. She looked at the orange cat on the floor, and knew he'd be VERY mad. Not believing what she'd done she rushed upstairs.

Yuki had just gotten out of the shower and water had run down his face and chest. He walked out of the bathroom with only a towel covering him, and a smile playing across his delicate face. He had always been embarrassed about showing his laughter but the sight of Kyo in his cat form, with a big red mark across his face tickled him to no end. Tohru caught sight of him, and turned around blushing. Whenever she looked back he was standing in front of her. 'Tohru is so cute when she blushes.' He hugged her, and then smiled.

Kyo said in a heated voice, "Tohru! Why don't we lose some of the violence here!"

2 be continued in the nxt. Ch...

Authors note:Well I hope that you like the story cause it's my first Fruit's Basket story. Oh, and I don't own Fruit's Basket b/c if I did Yuki, Ayame, Kyo, and so forth would be naked... I bet you're glad I put that image n-2 your head...(laughs) Well i will probably be updating soon... only if I get good reviews on this story.. I have been editing it like crazy... Bye duckies!-slipknot4349 PS.(Slipknot kicks ass!)
Sign up to rate and review this story