Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > A Secret Worth Keeping

The Kiss

by slipknot4349 0 reviews

Yuki and Tohru kiss, but at what expense? (Hey that rhymes!!!)

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Kyo - Published: 2006-01-18 - Updated: 2006-01-18 - 545 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 :The Kiss
----------------------------------------------

I don't own Fruits Basket or any of the characters (sighs)... and if I did...(shakes fist!)

The next day at school Tohru was with her usual companions Hanajima, and Arisa. Everyone was giving Tohru dirty stares for some reason, and she wanted to just go out and ask what everyone's problem was.

"Don't worry Tohru, they are probably just giving me dirty looks." Hanajima said with her usual unimpressionable face.
All of a sudden the Prince Yuki fan club girls came towards them. They formed a circle around Tohru and gave her an angry look.

"How did someone like you get a part in Princess Minoke? Heh! You probably paid Yuki to sign up in the play so you could kiss him!" Tohru was starting to get annoyed, and was fighting the urge to smack her ugly face.

When she opened her mouth to reply, one of the girls cut her off.

"Yeah, she probably did! Let's go ask Yuki!" Like that the girls were gone forming a circle around Yuki-Sohma.

"Hey Yuki, didn't that weird girl over there pay you to be Samonoske? Why would you want to kiss that ugly bitch?"

Now Yuki was starting to get mad... that usually wasn't a good sign... He looked up at the girls with utter rage on his face, and thelook he gave to the girls made them take a step back.

"For one I knew that she was Princess Minoke before I signed up, and for two she is anything but ugly! I am so sick and tired of you same five girls following me around school! All of you are really pissing me off! All five of you aren't even half as good looking as Tohru, so never call Tohru ugly again!"

Yuki was shocked that he said that to them, but he was fed up with them saying things to Tohru.

"Girls lets leave him! He'll figure out that we are meant to be!"(All five of the girls walked down the hallway arguing who Yuki liked the most.)

Yuki rushed to Tohru's side and wrapped his arms around her. Tohru was very surprised that he had said those things to those creepy fan club girls. She blushed when he walked with his body pressed against hers. They walked all the way to Play Practice together hand in hand.

Yuki was on stage facing Tohru with a serious look pledged on the delicate lines of his face.

"Minoke I would die in bliss knowing that you were safe and away from these dangerous wars."

"Samonoske, I.. I've wanted to tell you how I felt for some time and..."

This was the part of the play where Samanoske leans in and kisses Minoke, and they were both extremely nervous. 'What if I transform...what will happen?' He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. She opened her eyes to see that he was the same beautiful Yuki-Sohma.

Author's note: Sorry about the short chapters but it's all that I can do to prevent writers block. So didya like the second part of the story? Hope ya did! Well review if you want to, and DEATH TO THE PRINCE YUKI FAN CLUB GIRLS! Mu-ha-ha! Bye Duckies!

-Slipknot4349 (Slipknot KICKS ASS!)
Sign up to rate and review this story