Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > A Secret Worth Keeping

Fight For Love

by slipknot4349 0 reviews

Kyo gets upset and guess who he takes his anger out on? A certain handsome Prince!

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Kyo, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2006-01-18 - Updated: 2006-01-18 - 538 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3- Fight for love


I do not own fruits basket... (sighs)... but if I did... (goes to happy place with bunnies and animal crackers...)

That night at dinner things were a little bit awkward. Kyo kept shooting Yuki dirty looks, and Tohru tried keeping a pleasant smile on her face. The last straw was when Kyo kicked Yuki in the leg under the table,as hard as he could.

"... You...What in the hell... is your... damn problem!" Yuki yelled throwing a plate of curry rice on the floor.

"What in the hells my problem? YOU! You knew that I had a crush on Tohru but NO, you didn't care! You stuck your god damn tongue down her throat on stage in front of everyone!" Kyo yelled, getting up and crossing his arms trying to look intimidating. Yuki was about to punch him in the face, but Tohru's horrified face kept him from doing it.

Yuki and Kyo stood with the flats of their chests almost touching, staring each other down. Tohru was startled and somehow knew that she would not stop this fight. Shigure came into the room with his usual graceful waltz and scanned the room.

"Umm... am I interrupting something?" he said with a serious expression on his face.

He walked out of the room not wanting to get in the middle of it.

'Huh.. Fighting for love... Maybe I can make a story about that...'

Kyo threw the first punch, but Yuki blocked it without moving. Yuki punched Kyo in the stomach, making him hit the cabinets. Tohru was crying and pushed herself into Yuki and Kyo. She fell onto the ground, along with Kyo and Yuki.

"Stop it! Both of you! I hate watching you fight... I have even been praying at New Years every year that you'll get along!"

Kyo and Yuki felt ashamed and responsible for each crystalline tear that fell down her face. Kyo went to her and put his arms around her. Yuki was furious. 'Why in the hell is he hugging her?' He went to Tohru and said, "Tohru... I'm really sorry about that... I lost control..."

He grabbed her around the waist and hugged her pressing his body the length of hers. She blushed at the intensity of the hug. She heard a loud THUMP THUMP THUMP and knew that Kyo was going into his room. She sighed and looked into the eyes of Yuki.

"I... guess I'll see you in the morning Yuki..."

"Wait, Tohru-san. I was wondering if you... I know that this is horrible timing and all but... can you go to the movies with me tomorrow evening?"

'Y..Yuki is asking... me to go to the movies? What about Kyo... It will cause such a big mess, but... I want to go...'

"Yes, Yuki... I'll go." She gave him her heart-melting smile and returned his hug.

He smiled and kissed her shut eyelids.

"That's great and I can't wait."

(Kyo overhearing)

Damn that Yuki! Always taking what I want! That god-damn rat!


Author's note- Ha ha! Heh.. Well that be my second chapter. Hope ya like it! Well review if you want to... Well I'm out like spandex!-Slipknot4349 Ps.(Slipknot KICKS ass!)
Sign up to rate and review this story