Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > A Secret Worth Keeping

Jealousy

by slipknot4349 10 reviews

Kyo is very jealous over what happened between Tohru and Yuki. Will even Tohru be able to fix this relationship?

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Kyo, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2006-01-18 - Updated: 2006-01-18 - 622 words

1Exciting
Chapter 4-Jealousy

I do not own Fruit's Basket...(Sigh, grumble)...(Happy Place with animal crackers and bunnies turns intoevil place with dancing midgets!)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tohru was psyched about her date with Yuki but was sure that Kyo would be extremely mad. He had been ignoring her all morning.
Kyo sat at the kitchen table eating onigiri with salmon, and rice. 'How can she stand to go out with that stinking rat?'He thought, flicking rice on the floor.

He kept glaring atTohru and returning to his food.

Tohru wanted to ask what was wrong but she already knew what was wrong... jealousy will do this kind of thing to you. He put his plate into the sink and went back upstairs. 'Should I go talk to him?'

Tohru walked upstairs thinking of comforting things to say, and stopped when she heard yelling from the top of the stairs.

"Wake up you damn Rat!" Kyo yelled.

She walked the rest of the way up and saw that Yuki was sleep walking and leaning on Kyo's shoulder. Kyo balled his hand into a fist but unclenched it when he remembered that Yuki was even stronger while he slept. Tohru went to where Kyo and Yuki were standing and said in a sweet voice, "What's wrong Kyo? You've been ignoring me all morning long..."

Kyo was furious. How could she pick a stinking rat over him? How could she want to go out with that prissy, girly, son of a...

Kyo turned around and walked towards his room, but at his heels was Tohru.

"Kyo wait! I wanna know what's wrong!"

He turned around and said, "You wanna know what's wrong? You really do? Yuki! That's my goddamn problem! He knew that I had feelings for you but instead he asked you out on a date! I was planning on asking you out!"

Tohru was surprised. 'Kyo... was going to ask... me... out on a date?'

"And what about Kagura?"

He looked repulsed at the thought of her. 'She thought that I would pick a Boar over her...?'

Tohru smiled and said in a hushed voice, "She's at the door for you..."

Kyo ran into his room and shut and locked the door. 'AIEEE! Kagura's here!'

Tohru led Kagura up the stairs to Kyo's room and knocked on the door.

"Kyo-Poo! I'm here! I packed us a special picnic, and even scented candles!"

Tohru hadn't noticed Yuki was awake and standing next to her with his back against the wall. He yawned and asked in a tired voice, "Tohru, what's for breakfast?"

She smiled her brilliant smile and said happily, " Onigiri and rice!"

He smiled at her enthusiasm for cooking. He went downstairs in a robe and said, "So are we still on for this evening Miss Honda?"

She smiled and said, "I thought that I had broken you of the habit of calling me Miss Honda! And yes I am still going."

At the breakfast table they heard a loud groan coming from the steps and somehow they both knew it was from Kyo.

"Get away from me! Go away! No one invited you here!"

"Kyo... You h-haate me? Don't you!" Tears seeped from her eyes and she threw herself on the floor and wrapped her arms around her knees.

"Kyo! How could you be so cruel to Kagura?" Yuki snapped.

"Shutup you damn rat!"

He went to Kagura's side and said, "Fine... I'll go on a picnic with you..." Kyo hated that she could control him like this. He was so furious.


Author's note: Well, that's chapter four! I hope ya like it. Review if you want to... The next chapter will be about Yuki and Tohru's date... Bye Duckies! -Slipknot4349 (Slipknot Kicks ass!)
Sign up to rate and review this story