Categories > Games > Harvest Moon > Stu's Imagination

Stu's Imagination

by Tabbysplat 2 reviews

One of my first fanfictions. Silly in the end. And so suspenseful you'll have to change your underwear at the end!

Category: Harvest Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-01-18 - Updated: 2006-01-18 - 324 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Huff-Huff-Huuff', my breath came short as I ran through the brush, twigs whipping at my legs, branches stinging my arms.
Behind me were the sound of feet, feet out to get me.
I ran past a log cabin in the woods, not stopping. Better to be where no one could see him.
Leaping over bushes, rocks and branches, I ran across the field towards town. At this time, only thing open would be the Inn.
The Inn it was. As fast as I could, I ran into the Inn and threw the deadbolt closed.
The sound of pounding fists on the door could be heard as I ran up the stairs. Doug, the owner of the Inn, stuck his head out the door to his room. "What in the name of Davy Jones is-" he shouted, his nightcap askew.
I ran pell-mell to one of the rooms in the Inn. Luckily, the window was open in that room. I leapt onto the first bed and bounced to the next, Gray shouting "OWW!" (I kinda stepped on his head.) After landing on the second (Sorry about that, Cliff!) I bounced clear out the window and used a piece of rope to slide down the string of leftover Christmas lights to the ground 2 stories below. Landing, I ran furiously around the corner, the sound of feet drawing closer. I ran into the church, thinking I was safe. Think again. I threw open the door to the back of the church and ran blindly through the yard. Suddenly, I was trapped. There was no escape. The steps drew nearer, and nearer, until,.. she was right on top of me! She reached out a hand and shouted ......."TAG! You're it!, Stu!" ,May shouted. "I beat you fare and square Now you're it!!" "Right, May." I said, getting off the ground. "Boy, you sure can run fast!"


(whew.. That one had me scared for a minute! Haha) THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story