Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 3

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2007-12-09 - 463 words - Complete

0Unrated
Anna's POV

We walked out of the hotel and headed down the street, getting stopped a few times for pictures and such, of course. We reached a diner called "Jay and Sophie's" and went inside, taking a seat at a booth in the back. A waitress came up and took our coffee orders, then headed into the back.

"So what did you guys do last night?" Andy asked. Pete and I shared a quick knowing look.

"After the coffee mishap, we went back to our own rooms. I went to sleep pretty quickly." I said.

"Me too." Pete agreed. We had gotten to be such good liars these past few months it was scary.

"I read 'The Chrysalids' by John Wyndham again last night. I'm in total love with that book." Joe said. We had of course all read the book, reading materials being limited on the bus, so we all started to discuss it as our coffee arrived. The waitress kept looking at me weirdly. I Figured she was just wondering how the hell I got so lucky. I knew I did from time to time. The waitress walked back over to where we were sitting.

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asked in a voice as sweet as maple syrup.

"Um, yeah. I'll have the bacon and egg combo." Pete said.

"Homefires and peamal bacon for me!" Patrick said.

"Toast and home fries." I ordered.

"Make that two." Andy seconded.

"Okay." The waitress said, floucing away. We continued our discussion while we waited for our food. Every once in a while Pete would nudge me under the table, or pretend to be reaching for sugar and brush his hand over mine. It almost killed me that I couldn't hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek whenever I felt like it. I was feeling risky, so when he put his hand under the table, I took it in mine. He shot me a quick look, then smiled. He drew little circles on my palm with his thumb, being careful to make sure that no one suspected or saw anything. I moved a little closer to him. PAtrick shot me a curious look, but I ignored it, trying to make it seem like I hadn't seen anything. Our food arrived and we all dug in. After the meal and the billed was payed, we went outside. Pete, Andy, and Joe went inside a comic book store, but Patrick grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Can I ask you something?" He said nervously.

"Sure, PAtrick. You know you can count on me."

"Do you like Pete?"

"What?"

"Answer me. I know you do.

"And what if I did?"

"You can't."

"Why?"

"Cause Andy loves you."
Sign up to rate and review this story