Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 4

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2007-12-09 - 837 words - Complete

0Unrated
Anna's POV

I stared at him, flabbergasted.

"What?" I said blankly. He sighed and fiddled with his glasses.

"Nevermind. I shouldn't have said anything." He muttered, walking towards the store. I grabbed him and spun him around.

"Patrick, you can't say that and leave me hanging. What do you mean? In love? How do you know?" I demanded.

"He, uh, kinda told me." Patrick said.

"How could he be in love with me? I mean yeah, we're close, but just as friends! Do I give out signals that indicate otherwise?"

"No. Well, yeah. Well, he thinks you do. Oh for fuck's sake, I dont know! Go ask him!" Patrick said loudly, pulling his arm free and walking into the store. I followed him, not knowing WHAT to think. How could Andy be in love with me? This was all too confusing. Pete was in the furthest corner of the store by himself, looking at action figures from some comic. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder for a moment. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey ba- I mean, Anna. What's up?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you." I said. He put down the toy he was holding and turned to face me completely.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his eyes filling with concern. I shook my head.

"Not here. It's about-"

"Hey guys! Isin't this place great?" Andy exclaimed, walking up behind me. Pete shot me a look that said "We'll talk later" and put on a smile.

"Yeah man, it totally rocks. Anna's not that into comics though, so I guess it kinda sucks for her." He laughed. I laughed too. My acting abilities were scarily convincing when I wanted them to be.

"No, I can't say this is my favorite store." I said. Andy laughed.

"Well, we're the bosses, so whatever we say goes!" He joked. I smiled. We hung around the store for a little while longer. Patrick avoided me and Pete kept giving me reassuring looks which really didn't help, seeing as I was feeling guilty enough as it was. I didn't know why. It wasn't like I had DONE anything with Andy, or that I liked him back or anything, but still. I felt that by letting him fall in love with me I was hurting both him and Pete. The boys bought a few action figures and comics, and then we left. Patrick wanted a new hat and Joe wanted new guitar strings, so they kept shopping while Andy, Pete, and I went back to the hotel. I said that I was tired, so I went back to my room, hoping Pete would take the hint. Sure enough, about 10 minutes later there was a knock at my door. Pete didn't even wait for me to answer it. He walked right in and sat beside me on my bed.

"What did you tell Andy?" I asked him.

"That my girlfriend needed to talk so I would catch up with him later." He said. I looked at him for a moment before I realized he was kidding. I shoved him lightly and he laughed.

"Naw, I'm kidding. I told him that I needed to pick out what I was wearing for tonight, and that then I was gonna sleep. He said he was going to take a nap too." He answered. He took both my hands in his, palm-to-palm and looked at them. His hands were bigger then mine by about half a fingertip. My hands were small and pale, while his were tanned and strong. He folded our fingers together, then looked at me again.

"So, what's wrong?" He asked me. I took a deep breath and repeated the entire conversation Patrick and I had, from beginning to end. He listened the whole time, not saying anything. When I finished, I sighed and buried my head in my hands. After a minute or two, I felt Pete's arms ago around me. He held me in silence for a little while.

"I don't blame him." I looked up at him.

"What?"

"I said, I don’t blame him. I fell in love with you. I would be more offended if he had've said you were a horrible person or something." Pete laughed.

"But....but won't that make things weird? Between the two of you? Between me and him? How am I supposed to work with him knowing he feels like that?" I asked desperatly. I was, for lack of a better word, feeling completely fucked.

"You work with me." Pete pointed out.

"But that's different," I whined, "I share the feelings you have for me." Pete smiled and turned me around, so that I was sitting in between his legs, facing the wall. He put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"I love you too." He said in my ear. "But really, there's only one way to get him to NOT like you."

"How?" I asked, leaning back into Pete's chest.

"He's gotta know."
Sign up to rate and review this story