Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 18

by poser 3 reviews

Mikey gets something

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-12-10 - Updated: 2007-12-11 - 926 words

0Unrated
Number 18: Suprise, suprise

Mikey's point of view```

"I love alcohol! Put another pint in my stomach baby. I love alcohol, so come and take your time and...fuck," I couldn't finish my mind fuck, I was being pulled by my... a gorilla. But it would make sense if I recalled the the past events of my life. You know, everyone used to like me. I was Mikey. I was loved. I used to get first pick of the brownies grandma made. Oh shut me up. It's just a case of Peter pays for Paul and I pay for all. Here goes nothing.

5, not so far in the past, hours ago...

Well if you guessed it, you guessed it right. I have no friends, I have no one but Jake. I hold nothing against Jake, it's just, he's not my brother. Gerard hates me still though, he ignores me and the silence is deafening. I don't hold it against him at all. Mom said he'll get over things, but if only she knew the things I told him. She just might give me a knife to kill myself. Frank on the other hand still likes me. He gave me a pudding cup in detention last week, then again he gave everyone one.

We've got two more days left of after school punishment, then I'll be back to my wasteful life. And the occasional hockey practices, note the enthusiasm. I don't know what I was thinking. Oh yes, I was thinking about expanding my life. Getting a head start on life at college, meeting new people that is. Well that went over well, I'm popular now, and all I did was touch a computer, damn I should write a bloody book about this shit. But me being this new person is getting weird.

Don't get me wrong I love it when the girls talk to me but I miss my friends and I miss being myself. I strolled down the corridor on my way to class. I see a few other guys duck into the class ahead of me, but then I saw Jake and he wasn't looking to Jake-like, if you get me.

"Uh... Mike," a nervous Jake stumbled towards me, twidling his fingers, "can I talk to you?" I shrugged, what's his problem, "yeah sure mate." He lead the way and before I knew it we were in an empty computer lab. "So.." I said after he stood staring at me for what seemed like eternity. "This is really hard for me to say, I just trust you and I know things might be uncomfortable for us after I say this but I've built up the courage, so I'm going to tell you," Jake muttered and I couldn't help but drop my jaw.

"You're gay aren't you?" why did I say that out loud? Come on, some one tell me why! I hope that's what he was going to say, because if it's not I'm gonna end up with a busted something. "Umm..." his eyes began to tear up. Holy bullocks, the sport fanactic is gay! I watched the waterfall flow and it dawned to me that I am an idiot. "Jake, it's okay," I found myself comforting him, "I have nothing against you." I pulled him in for a friendly hug. Never in life would I have thought him and I would ever be this close.

"It's all right, my aunt has a gay dog, we all love him," I joked, it's a white lie too, the neighbour killed the dog for humping him on the leg. But at least Jake is smiling and now he's got his fucking tongue down my throat. SHIT! "Yuck!" I shoved him off me, walking out of that classroom with haste. I could hear his footsteps stalking me. What the hell does he take me for? I couldn't get away from him. "Mike, hold up!" he shouted and it seemed like everyone else could hear him but me.

With a swift movement I just stopped, that's when an idea shook me. I found myself jamming some random chick on a locker and making out with her infront of Jake's teary eyes. I'm not fucking gay!

2 hours to go....

"Mikey, what was up with that motherfuking stunt you pulled infront of me?" Jake and I sat on the bonnet of his car, I finally got rid of my cocky behaviour, so I owed him some sort of apology or explanation. "What was up with your fuking fag parade?" oh I guess the cocky bitch it back. "Dude, you've completely changed," Jake slid off his car and proceeded to walk away. "What, am I not the fucker you fell for?" I laughed to myself. Jake just sighed, "I guess not."

"Suprise, suprise," I let those words linger on, and somehow I found myself skipping school. The minimart provided me wih some cheap vodca.

2 mins to now...

Finally I was drunk. I decided to run away from my problems at this moment, maybe I could take a bus to another city and start over, get me some exotic girl to be my woman friend. Then I can come home the next day, so everyone would officially know that I'm not gay. "I'm not GAY!!" leaning against a railing I shouted at my reflection, "when I get down there I'll kill you, you piece of shit!" Before I knew what I was doing I was stopped. "Mikey you fucker, what if you fell in!"

Mood: .... .... ....
Purpose: do you want me to kill you?
Sign up to rate and review this story