Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 19

by poser 2 reviews

Everything sucks

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-01-09 - Updated: 2008-01-10 - 646 words

0Unrated
Number 19: Dude where's my bro?

Gerard's point of view ```

"Mikey you fucker, what if you fell in!" I yanked my dumb ass brother by his shirt collar, and all I get in response is, "be carfeful you'll spill my juice." Juice? He says, what was I born on an iceburg? "I can't believe you're doing this," I grabbed the bottle, which was disguised in a brown paper bag. One thing about my brother is, if he's getting drunk, he does it responsibly. I take a whift of the contents, "vodca?" "Come on jackass, I just have this many," he pushed his fingers in my face, "to drink and I'm fine."

Just divine, I shoved his palm away and slummed on the raiing he was just about to leap off of. "Why are you doing this anyway?" I said in the most non aggressive manner ever, only to get attacked with words. Have you ever read that book Lord of the Rings, with that Smeagol dude with the spilt personality. Well Mikey was that personality now. "WHAT'S THAT? You're gonna tell mom? You bitch! I swear if you go all pussy on me..." he started to laugh uncontrolably, then he began to choke.

No matter how much crap Mikey has put me through, I still love him. Damn I would make a horrible wife if I were a victim of domestic abuse. I patted him on the back, to calm him down and gave him some reassurance. "Chill out stranger, I'm just pissed off that you didn't call me to help you drink the liquor," I smiled and that smile faded as soon as my lips were wrapped around the brim of the bottle. Oh sweet absolution. "Gerard," I watched Mikey. "What?"
"Fuck off," he grinned.

We stood at the bridge finishing the last of the liqour. "Is that a dead body in the lake?" Mikey asked, I assume the alcohol just got to his brain cells. Then I took a better look at what he was pointing out. Holy shit! Why couldn't we live on a mountain, at least dead bodies would roll away. "No... it's just an amphibian," moving along now. It was getting late and Mikey and I decided to walk home, well it wasn't optional. I made a stop at the same minimart Mikey got his vodca to give the dude a piece of my mind, fortunately he gave me a better brand of vodca half off, just so I would keep my mouth shut.

Now Mikey and I are walking, well I'm walking and he is jay walking along the pavement, taking swings every other second. Gosh, this is fun. When we got home, I tried my best to convince my mom that Mikey caught some bug in school and all she said for the moment was, "Yeah I could see, did you drink the bug too?" "What, what, what do you mean by that word phrasing?" leave it to me to talk like some english scholar when I'm half drunk. "Gerard please," she said self assured.

"Mom please," I whinned. That was when she hit me with her shoe and told me off. Apparently I'm not allowed to be a negative influence to my brother or else she'll take away my comics. Damn I hate it when she has a collar around my neck.

The next day in school was different, yet the same. I was thrown into so many lockers and shoved around he school by 'Mikey's friends'. "Where's your brother?" they'll ask me, and when I told them , "what do I look like, you? Up his ass all the time?" They'll smack me some more. Apparently Mikey got on someone's bad side and now everything is back to square one. The only difference is that I'm not getting any sex from the art teacher.

Mood: Sentimental towards stupid people.
Sign up to rate and review this story