Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 20

by poser 2 reviews

Frank has his doubts

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-01-17 - Updated: 2008-01-18 - 966 words

0Unrated

Number 20: I Predict A Riot!

Frank's point of view ```

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news," I walked up the steps where the guys were busy not talking but eating lunch. Gerard gave me the old 'Gerard look', and I must say the days when I didn't see that look, I peed in the toilet and not in my pants. I shrugged it off and warmed my butt next to Ray. "Some guys came up to me and said they'll bash our faces in, especially yours Gee," I announced. Not as if I'm bothered about the sort, but geez school is becoming like one of those war movies, or musicals.

I don't know if I should buy a gun or burst out in song. Damn this is complicated. "I don't get it, I stamped my foot in distress, I guess it's a musical. " "What exactly did Mikey do yesterday?" Gerard faced us with the question and Ray was the first to address his concern. "I heard he made out with some dude's girlfriend," umm that's not what I heard. "Really? Mikey, do that, I'll give my ass before I believe that," said Gerard in the comfort of his ass. We sat there watching the other kids below us.

They were doing their normal rambling activities and the teeth beaming thing... what's it called again... oh, smiling. Haven't truly done that in a while. "I don't know if this is true but I heard he smacked some kid on the butt and said 'I always wanted to tap that'," I said trying to figure out who I heard that from, a kindergarten student or my brain. "I believe you're confused with Micheal Jackson," said Ray, and his point was understandable, I need to pay attention more.

Then Bob gave us all this look, "he did not do that." And before I could ask Bob if he was touched by Micheal Gerard had something better to say. "Sure... well whatever he did we're gonna get fucked because of it," and it just dawned on me that my body was healing so well, I'm so not ready to go back to those days of black bruises and black outs. Maybe I should just laugh it off with my humor, "it's not like we have kids you know." So much for sudden humor, the stares I got were not comforting, "oh we're talking about Mikey again aren't we?"

Sometimes I just don't get life. One moment you can have the best car in the world, then you can get in an accident and the car blows up. One day you can go to the zoo, then you get mauled by a tiger. What the fuck, you know? "Oh Frank I think you have a visitor," Gerard said annoyed when the band of cheerlfolk and ex-girlfreind were walking up OUR stairs. "Hey Christina," I said as she hid behind them the trio as usual. "Chrissy," her voice was stronger than I thought it would be.

"Yeah, I know, what's shaking?" not like if anyone cares, she hates me anyway. Before Chrissy could say anything Melinda was rattling and blah blah blahing. "Please tell your ratty friend to keep his lips off me," confused, not bothered and unamused we all just stared at her stupidity. "Which one of us is the rat again?" I asked, and know I'm encouraging her bullshit. "The stick with the hockey stick," ooh, what a way she has with words... well it's definite who that is.

"Mikey... right, right," Gerard nodded to himself, erg, I guess Ray was right. "You should be content that he actually touhed you, I mean your body screams toxic," I thought Gerard added that line but I was wrong, it was Bob, damn that kid is suprising me monthly, now it's weekly, I should be more aware. "Bob," Ray tried his best to keep a straight face. While Mikey was being honoured, Gerard, and I laughed in his honour. "As if," Melinda warded us off with her lame one liner.

"I know, I'm apalled myself!" Ray shouted out. And I couldn't help but to stare at these two older guys. Wow, what has detention done to these fellows? "Don't look at me like that," Ray grinned, shoving me inthe process. "Damn, that was the first girl fight I ever got into," Bob shared. "And Bob I hate to say it, but you were really good at it," Gerard added. "Sod off," now it was Gerard's turn to get shoved around. "Ooh..." Gerard rolled his eyes indefense.

"Guys Mikey kissed Melinda, his lips are going to rott off," Gerard figured. I would share that when I kissed Chrissy my lips were anything but disfigured, but I guess dissing these girls is more fun for the guys. "Come on Gerard don't diss the chick like that, give her more credit than that, his lips would most likely catch a fire," Ray assured. "I don't think that she's the reason he faked sick this morning," Gerard went back to the first topic at hand, our ass kicking.

"Well hopefully we figure it out before we get blood all over us," I said feeling a headache emering when thinking of it, "I mean this is a new shirt." "I like Mikey and I'll take a smack for him, but would he do the same for me? I don't even think he's that found of us, so why should we fight his battles?" is it wrong to feel this way? "As sensible as you sound right I think you're wrong, Mikey might not take a punch for you but his hockey stick might be handy," says his brother, the boy who keeps a diary.

Mood: Fearful in case an undeserved beating is coming my way
Sign up to rate and review this story