Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 21

by poser 0 reviews

The war is about to start

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-11 - 741 words

0Unrated
Number 21 : The End of Peace

Bob's point of view ```

If life had background music, this would be madness. The school was in chaos, due to the lack of authority. What a wise time for a staff meeting. Students are moving from class to class, like monkeys on a jungle gym. Hip hop music is being blasted from the school's idiots as if it's their new anthem. And Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Ray and I are being cornered by the jock squad, because we were two minutes to late for ditching school. What bad timing. Well we weren't really cornered, we were just waiting on Mikey and Frank, then instead they brought a band of idiots with them. Just our luck.

Frank's enemy Jervay is snarling from head to toe, his breath smells like lunch from last decade. Mikey's ex friend is huffing like a bull, his nose hairs fall out with ever huff. The cheerfolk tease Gerard as always. And my enemy is everyone's because that's what I'm here for, to defend the ones who took me in. "What should we do with these punks? Tell me what should I do?" Jervay raised his voice and que the dragon breathe. Uninsatiable. "I feel like I've been thrown into the twighlight zone," said Frank heaving at Jervay's exsistance.

"I never realised that if I wanted to visit 5th grade I could just come to you," finished Frank on a height. "Hmm, you're done yet, you petite piece of shit," that was head scareleader Melinda Rose, bringing Frank back down to size. "Whoa Melinda, if you..." said Mikey trying his calm charms on her. "Don't 'Hey Melinda' me, don't even address me," ooh did someone say dramaqueen? Damn we could be at the park drinking beer, what's the hold back with these idiots?

"Suprising, weren't you the one who couldn't take your hands of of him just last week?" pfft... Gerard speaks. "Well aren't you the jealous type, with your jacked up teeth, go borrow your grandma's dentures, perv," Melinda barks. "You get away bitch, cuz I'm not afraid to hit a girl," ooh this is getting interesting. Wait, wait, he's actually raising his hand, then again if someone dissed my nana. "Gerard, this is not Jerry Springer," damn Ray I think Fran is rubbing off on you. Huh," Jervay stood sratching his head.

Mikey and Jake just stood staring at eachother. I'm sure they never wanted things to get so out of hand. Especially I bet they hate that they've wasted my time and I just might snap by smacking someone. "Just let me kick their asses already," Oh NO.... did Jervay and I just think the same thing? My God, I've got to get out of here. "What is the point of this intervention anyway?" Frank questioned, him being the centre of attention in the mass of tall people.

"Did we walk on your lawn? Did we breathe your oxygen again?" he went on and on. Everyone knows it's probably Mikey's fault. "You're in trouble for exsisting and thanks to little dipshit there, you're well noticed," Jervay howled pointing from Frank to Mikey, getting red in the face. "Oh so you want to spank us because Mikey aint your friend no more?" Gerard! "Don't you have your jock straps to do the spanking? Aren't they enough?" GERARD!! Gosh I can't take this crap anymore.

"MOVE!" I pushed my way through the crowd and found myself outside. Leaning against the staircase railing, I lit a cig to left off some steam. A few puffs later the guys came out all disturbed and annoyed. "Sorry man, it's kind of hard to ignore stupid people," Gerard admitted while patting me on the shoulder. I just shrugged, because I know it's the truth. What's that shit they say about a Dog eat Dog world? Well school is worst than that. Can't wait till I'm out.

"I'm thinking, I should go home and practice my karate," Ray said out of the blue. "You know karate?" said Frank doing some kind of hand motion, which I'm sure he didn't see in a Bruce Lee movie. "No not exactly," Ray shook his head. "I've got TMNT home, we can watch that," I said really out of the blue. "Cool, and lets rent the Power Rangers movie too, to have a laugh," Gerard suggested excitedly. "Ooh, I think I have that one home," MY GOD FRANK....HOW SAD!

Mood: Bobilicious
Sign up to rate and review this story