Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 17-Wedding Dress Thoughts-July 20

by rejected_smurf_god 8 reviews

Wedding dress stores are always fun to go into.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-12 - Updated: 2007-12-12 - 933 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I win, you loose, Amy take your shirt off." Joe said happily laying out his cars.

Patrick glared at him. Joe shrugged.

"That's how strip poker works."

Amy reluctangly peeled off her Def Lepard shirt revealing a cheeta print bra.

"Kitty cat, huh?" Andy joked.

"Should we call you a Bitch Kitty?" I added.

Amy glared at me and Andy and threw a handful of popcorn at us.

This was what it had been like for the past four days. Almost immeadiatly after MCR left touring, the boys of FOB got a call from their manager telling them they had to go on tour. So, refusing to be left behind again (for fear of what may happen), Amy, Leslie, and I packed our bags and lugged our stuff onto the nasty-smelling bus.

We had enough bunks in the bus for Amy and Patrick to share, Leslie and Joe to share, Nadia and Andy to share and enough left over for separate bunks for me, Pete, Dirty (Pete's 'groupie friend'), and the tour manager but since Pete and I have become inseperable again there's always and extra empty bunk at night.

We always blame our fear of being alone in the dark. No one questions us.

Usually when we get bored (we being all of us) we end up putting on every article of clothing we own and play strip poker. Rebekka told us she's played this game many times (and we don't doubt it) but soon strip poiker turns into who can take all of their clothes off first while playing cards? Almost always Rebekka and, surprise, surprise, Amy are neck and neck.

Unfortunately when Fall Out Boy had to on on tour Rebekka refused to leave her "Ryro". We didn't blame her but now we didn't have our dumb non-blonde. It was sad until Pete and Joe decided they wanted to scare me and then I took Rebekka's place as the entertaining comic relief.

Our first stop was New York City. We were starting over in the New York area and then working our way West. The first think we did was shop.

Of course the boys complained but then Pete saw a bridal store and stopped. He looked at each wedding dress in the window carefully and then over at me.

Finally Leslie got the hint.

"Hey, Amiez, Dra, let's go try on wedding dresses!" she exclaimed and they filed in pulling everyone but me and Pete in.

Pete and I took turns staring at the wedding dresses in the window and then at each other.

"Want to go in?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. Amy and Leslie already had a handful of wedding dresses and were tromping over to the dressing rooms.

When they spotted me they waved me into a dressing room and handed me at least 10 white dresses that looked almost exactly the same. Most of them were hideous.

Every time I'd come out I'd here someone, may it be the boys or Amy or Leslie, snort 'Poofy sleeves' or 'U-G-L-Y' or even 'Damn! That looks like you just came out of a donkey's ass!'

Thank God I don't take them seriously.

Finally I found the bottom of the pile and I only had one more to go.

It looked hideous with out a body to cover but the strapless, corset, beaded, white wedding dress fet perfectly. The corset strings were red as well as the lining. The bottom of the skirt had a red silk ribbon lined into it.

I wanted it.

I twisted my hair up into a bun and held it there. I looked like I was about to get married. The bartskll around my neck glittered magically.

"Well, Dra, are you coming out or is this one too hideous to show?" I heard Joe ask.

"I-I'll be out in a minute." I stammered and I blindly flaled my hand around for the door handle behind me refusing to take my eyes off my reflection for fear it would disappear and turn ugly.

As I stepped out into the light I heard Amy and Leslie gasp and Joe mutter "Holy Mother of God." but all I saw was the slow crawl of an 'I'm-in-love-all-over-again' smile that was appearing on Pete's lips.

"Wow." Amy whispered. "Lez, did we pick this out? I don't remember it."

The woman at the front suddenly exclaimed. "Last one! Must buy! Look too good on you to not buy!"

Leslie nodded "Dra, you have to get that dress. Your life would be incomplete without it."

I smoothed the silky skirt down.

"But I'm not getting married." I murmured.

The Chinese woman who had spoken earlie er spoke up again in a dreamy voice. "I sense marrige soon. Girl, brown hair, brown eyes, love in one she's known long time." She opened her eyes. "That you."

I looked among the gang and sighed. "I don't have any money."

Pete suddenly jumped up and pulled out a credit card. "I'll pay."

I stared at him quietly and finally I smiled "Okay. I'll go get changed."

Around 10 minutes later I was walking out of the bridal shop. Amy, Leslie, Patrick, Joe, and Andy behind me and Pete hand in hand beside me, the wedding dress for a wedding still only in my dreams swinging in his hand.

Wedding dress: $399

Finding perfection: Priceless

------------------------------------

Stealing catchphrases: Thousands of dollars I don't have.

If I get sued, I'm totally screwed.

I'm sick!!!! Sick, sick, sick!!! and it SUCKS ASS!!!!

Hope you enjoy my chapter and my swearing.
Sign up to rate and review this story