Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 16-MCR Gone For Now-July 16

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Just a small filler chapter. My Chem leaves Kendra to herself with her bestfriends and her lover. This is where you should play that cheesy crying music like in movies at the end when someone's ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-11 - Updated: 2007-12-11 - 815 words - Complete

0Unrated
Today was the day we were supposed to say good-bye to MCR. The had to go on tour in the U.S. and I decided I'd stay with Amy, Leslie, Joe, Patrick, Brendan, Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Max, Rebekka, and my new found friend Pete.

When it got to be 5:30 in the morning m alarm went off and I grudgingly pulled myself out of bed.

Pete had been released from the hospital two days ago and would be joining us in wishing MCR good luck on the road.

I yawned and watched as Bob loaded the last piece of sound equipment into the van.

"Bye Bob. Have fun wherever you're going." I murmured rubbing my eyes.

He smiled and hugged me "Bye, Dra. Write me ok?"

I nodded and was engulfed in hair as Ray and his mass of huge hair swallowed me in a hug.

"Stay hairy Ray. You wouldn't be you without your afro." I mumbled, tiredly.

Frank came next.

"Bye Dra." He murmured and he placed a friendly kis on my cheek. "Have fun with Fall Out boy."

"I'll call you if Pete gives me any trouble." I said quietly. He winked "Say hi to Jamia."

He smiled. "Will do."

Frank hugged me before moving down the line saying a different, unique goodbye to everyone who wasn't either in MCR or going on tour with MCR.

Gerard slumped up in front of me.

"Hey." He muttered shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Hey stranger." I replied quietly.

"So, we will keep in touch, right?" he asked.

"Of course." I stated. He smiled at me and we pulled each other into a hug. "Have fun."

He nodded and placed a kiss on my forehead. "You can call me anytime you want. And if Pete gives you any trouble I'll be down in two mintutes to beat him up."

I giggled.

"I'll miss you kid." He said.

"I'll miss you too, old person." I whispered.

He smiled again.

"You're the one that's old." He replied.

We shared a silent moment where it was me an dGerard, finally he pulled me into another hug and woldn't let me go.

"I love you." He whispered.

I remained silent but I felt like I should give Gerard the stisfaction that he still had a piece of my heart. And he did.

"I love you too, Gerard." I murmured. "I hope you find a girl who loves you for who you are and not what you are."

He smiled.

"Bye kiddo."

"Bye Gee."

I watched Gerard saunter off and for some reason I felt like I was loosing something, but Gerard turned back and winked at me and then nodded towards Pete.

I looked over at Pete who was still saying good-bye to Mikey. Mikey ws probably telling him he's got some bass lines to work over with Pete when he came back.

Then Pete seemed to notice that someone (that being moi) looking at him. As soon as his eyes landed on me he smiled at me. My heart fluttered and I instantly felt better.

I was falling back in love with Pete.

Well, technically I never gave up on him but I've finally realized it and I'm ready to show him.

I turned back to Gerard, and excited smile on my face but he had gotten in the car an dhad busied himself with lighting a cigarette and laughing about a joke Ray had just siad.

My smile faded to a small, sad, smile. He's happy. That's what I needed to remind myself. Over and over.

I'm going to miss you, Gee." I murmured. "Stay safe. Fall in love with someone who deserves you."

Gerard threw his cigarette out the window, oblivious to my almost silent words.

Mikey finally gave Pete a 'man' hug and nodded a good-bye to me.

"Have fun, Mikes!" I exclaimed.

He laughed "Only if you do!" He replied. He pulled open the driver's door and sat down.

The van started and then rumbled off into the distance. Patrick and Leslie stepped up and placed an arm around me.

"There they go." She whispered.

I nodded. "There they go." I repeated.

Patrick sighed. Joe kissed Leslie's bushy head and we all remained silent unil the little speck that was the van dissappeared into the distance.

That was Joe's cue to lightly punch Pete in the arm and ask,

"Hey Pete, Pete and Repeat are in a boat Pete falls out. Who's left?"

Amy groaned "Here they go."

"I think it's unfair to Pete. Why does Pete have to fall out of the boat? What did he ever do to you?" Pete exclaimed.

"Just answer the damn question." Joe exclaimed, his lisp reaching an all time high.

"Repeat."

"Pete and Repeat are in a boat. Pete falls out, who's left?"

"Joe shut up." We all chimed.
------------------------------------

Hate this ending. Love this chapter.

Enjoy.
Sign up to rate and review this story