Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 15-Ashlee Departing-July 13

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

The thing you have all been waiting for finally happens...well, besides the whole Pete and Kendra back together thing...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-10 - Updated: 2007-12-10 - 871 words - Complete

0Unrated
Amy and Leslie took me to go to the hospeital about two hours after Pete had been taken away but once I saw them feeding a tube down his through bile crept up my esophogus and Amy and Leslie had to drag me away.

Three days later I hadn't the nerve to come and see him. Ashlee had seen him almost five times a day every day. Brendan told me Pete was getting tired of it.

Finally, someone, I think it was Max, pulled me out of my bed, forced me to shower and then took me to the hospital where Pete was supposedly laying in a bed too weak to move.

She shoved flowers into my hand and pushed me toward his door. I gulped and hesitantly walked in. Ashlee was sitting in the chair next to his bed. They seemed to be in a heated conversation.

"What do you mean you're breaking up with me?" Ashlee squealed. I couldn't help but feel happy at her disappointment, "No, no, you're just still disoriented from the drugs. When they wear off you'll realized what you've done and wnt me back."

Pete shook his head "The drugs wore off hours ago." He smiled polietly at her but I oculd see he wanted her gone. "Could you plase leave now?"

Ashlee gave a frusterated scream,Grpped her bag, and stalked out. When she passed me on her way out her eyes flashed and she pointed an accusing finger at me.

"You! You ruined everything!" She screeched angrily.

"I'm sorry your boyfriend never really liked your fake lyrics and your fake nose. Have a nice day." I said and stalked into the hospital room.

"Kendra?" Pete whispered when we first locked eyes.

I dropped the flowers and rushed over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He reluctantly snaked his arms around me.

"Petey! You're ok!" I whispered "You're alive!"

Pet shrugged and picked at a piece of string on the sheets. "So you're not angry at me?"

I smiled.

"Angry? Why would I be angry at you?"

Pete shrugged again. "I don't know. Because I tried to commit suicide?" He avoided my eyes.

I grabbed his wrists, sat on the side of the bed and placed my lips on his vital vein on each wrist. I looked back at his wide eyes.

"I'm ready to start over." I whispered. I kissed his lips quietly. "I'm ready to admit I lied. I never hated you. I could never hate you."

He smiled at me.

"Really?"

I laughed.

"Really."

Ashlee burst in the door red in the face. "YOU WHORE. HE'S MINE! HE'S DATING ME!"

I stood up and popped my knuckles angrily. "If I heard correctly he just dumped you."

Her eyes burned with so much hatred I was waiting for her to burst into flame.

She stalked over and pulled at my hair. "Stay. Away. From. My. Boyfriend." She hissed.

I slapped her across the face to get her to let go of her death grip on my hair. I twisted her arms behind her back and snarled in her ear, "Nice nose. Did you get it from Michael Jackson?"

Ashlee snarled at me "My nose may be fake but I have a boyfriend."

I laughed and let her go "You just don't get it do you? He just dumped you. I think you should remember that. It was only about 10 minutes ago unless that blonde brain of yours ran out of space. I wouldn't be surprised.

Pete snorted. Ashlee whiped around and looked at him.

"Baby, she's lying. Don't believe her. You and I are still together and I still have plenty of brain power to not be a stupid blond." She whined rushing to Pete's side.

Pete pushed her away. "Ashlee, I really meant it, we're over. Finished. Meaning you should pack your bags and go find another man to date."

Ashlee got red in the face and an angry tear rolled down her cheek. "But I thought you loved me. You dated me-"

"You didn't love me, you just dated me for my money." Pete said glaring at Ashlee angrily. "Don't blubber and cry. I'm not taking you back, I have another." He smiled at me and Ashlee gave another frusterated scream and finally departed from the hospital room and Pete's life.

I think I heard cheers from all of the fngirls around the world...

Pete and I hung out for about two hours. I wanted to stay with him forever but hospital visiting hours were closing and Pete needed his beauty sleep.

"I love you, Panda."

"I love you too, Dra."

And our fingers slipped from each other's as I turned to Amy and Leslie waiting for my good-byes to come to a close.

I could tell they were happy we had made up. Hell, I was too.

And no one could kick me off my cloud.
-------------------------------------

Ahh, life is sweet right?

I'm sick so I'm at home and I thought, Hey? Why not? You guys have left me enough comments. No it wasn't the end. Like I'd be that cruel and leave you hanging.

I love you guys! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story