Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Joe's True Love

Chapter 10

by berryterry 0 reviews

Joe and Elaine make a decision about going away together.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-12-12 - Updated: 2007-12-13 - 782 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 10

After Kanye West’s party, the boys decided to call it a night. They each checked in separate hotel rooms at the Hilton. Joe and Elaine checked together. They were too overwhelmed by the events and excitement of the night, so they went right to sleep, but the next day would bring much discussion.

Their alarm went off at 6:30 a.m. They jarred their eyes open and quickly got ready to leave. They had to catch the 10 a.m. flight to Chicago.

“As soon as we get home, we have to discuss this Europe business,” said Elaine as she got dressed.
“I know. I’m looking forward to talking it over with you.”
“That’s good. I am too.”

They arrive at the airport. Pete and Patrick were also there. Pete was going back to his home is Los Angeles and Patrick was going back to Chicago with Joe and Elaine. Andy was not at the airport yet because he had plans to catch a later flight.

“Hey guys. Have a good sleep?” said Joe
“Yeah I did,” said Patrick. “I don’t know about Mr. Watches-TV-at-maximum-volume over here.”
“Shut up!” laughed Pete. “I did not blast the TV!”
“Yes you did. I could hear it from my room and my room was two rooms away from yours!”
“Whatever,” Pete said rolling his eyes.
“So what about you guys. Did you sleep well?” Patrick asked Joe and Elaine.
“Oh yes, we were exhausted,” said Elaine. “What a night!”
“That’s good.”

“Flight 2810 to Los Angeles is now boarding,” said the announcer over the PA system.
“That’s me guys I’ve got to go. Take care,” said Pete as he left to board the plane.
“Bye Pete,” Patrick, Joe and Elaine said in unison.

A few minutes later, the plane to Chicago arrived. Joe, Elaine and Patrick boarded the plane.

When they arrived in Chicago, Patrick drove his car back to his house and Joe drove himself and Elaine back to his house. As soon as they entered, they threw their bags on the floor and crashed on the couch. They knew they needed to discuss going to Europe but they were just too tired at the moment.

After about an hour of napping on the couch, they woke up.
“So can we talk about Europe now?” asked Elaine.
“Ok,” Joe said stretching his arms.
“Ok… so I really would like to go with you to Europe but… I don’t know…”
“Don’t know what?”
“I just don’t know how I would have the time. I mean what about my job? I mean maybe I could take a week off but that’s about it. I don’t think my boss would like it if I took two or three months off. I’ll probably get fired!”
“I don’t want you to get fired.”
“Me neither.”
“Ok, so maybe only come for about a week or two.”
“Maybe. But is that really enough time for us to be together?”
“Elaine, you know I have a crazy schedule. We’re just going to have to compromise.”
“You’re right Joe. I really didn’t think about how crazy your schedule gets… I mean I know you have one but I guess I never realized just how insane it is.”
“That’s ok. I should’ve considered how my schedule would affect our relationship. I mean, I was so focused on falling in love with you that I forgot about all the practical stuff.”
“I think I feel the same way.”
“So what are we going to do about Europe?”
“I think the two week thing isn’t a bad idea. I’ll take a vacation. I think I’ve earned it anyway. I haven’t missed a day of work since I started.”
“You think your boss will be ok with it?”
“I think he will. I hope so anyway.”
“What about your roommates?”
“They’ll be ok without me. They’re very responsible and they’re very supportive of me.”
“Oh, ok. By the way, do they know that you’re pregnant?”
“Actually I haven’t told them yet. That’s because I’ve been spending so much time with you,” she laughed. “I don’t even think they know how serious a couple we are. But I’m sure they would be happy for me. In fact, they’re the one’s who told me that you were the one!”
“Really?”
“Really. And of course they were right!”

They kissed.

“So you’re going to talk to your boss about this?”
“Of course I will. Don’t worry baby. I’m sure it will go as planned.”
Sign up to rate and review this story